10 Best Luxurious Airbnb in Thailand to Unwind with Friends and Family: #1 Sumptuous Sanctuary with Asian Antiques. Chiang Mai is relatively small and very easy to explore, but if you’ve never been before, figuring out the best places to stay in Chiang Mai for two people can get overwhelming. All rights reserved. Baan Him Doi In Mae-On District half-way to Mae Kum Pong Village. It’s very easy to feel right at home in these spaces, because they are modern and well-furnished. There is also an elevator to get you to your floor. Your email address will not be published. The first time I came to Chiang Mai was ten years ago, and it immediately felt like home... so I kept coming back year after year. And don’t forget to take out Travel Insurance for your trip! The most famous festival in Chiang Mai Thailand. Enjoy true sense of serenity with direct private access to the beach, not forgetting the in-house saltwater pool. The location is ideal at just 2 minutes walk to the Night Bazaar, and 10 minutes drive to the airport. We know that trying completely new foods can be daunting when you don’t know what they are. I have been using World Nomads for some time now and made a few claims over the years. Maybe pop in to the gym. You can clamber and climb up the waterfall, and take a dip at the natural pool at the bottom. Book Now. This traditional house at the heart of the old city. However, you can also find one or two really gorgeous, spacious houses for just two people, if you’re looking for the authenticity of a local house for just the two of you. Heaven on earth is a Chiang Mai villa. Tip: If you’re looking for a shorter cultural tour, check out this one. After all, these are the best Airbnbs in Chiang Mai, and the standard is high. Enter your travel dates to find the best deals! This stunning Airbnb rental named "The Loft" is only a short cab ride from the airport. As Thailand is warm all year long, you can luxuriate in the pool all day. … While sleep is a wonderful thing, this is worth waking up for. There is even a work desk and WiFi, so that if you’re working while on vacation, you’re sorted. Or you can explore the many temples. 5. A lot of people say "old town" but is there a "best place" in old town? You can easy acess to historical place, night life, best coffee or somewhere that you want in a minute by local transportation or rental vehicle. Which is the heart of Chiangmai bussiness area. Recently, he spent eight months travelling around Africa, the Middle East, and Europe, spending as much time as possible in the wilderness and doing everything to avoid the crowds. So if you’re not keen to venture far and wide, you can happily stay in this area. And as you’ve seen, they have everything you need to have a fantastic vacation in Thailand. I was born in Bangkok, I fell in love with Chiang Mai a long time ago, so I live here in Chiang Mai, which reminds me of Paris!. The rooftop infinity pool is perfect to cool down in or just relax and look out at the beautiful view of the city. So, the home of your dreams. They can also make all your other meals, if you choose. While it is in a peaceful area, surrounded by greenery, it’s still just a short walk from the Old City and Srisuphan temple. Plus less money, 8860 bhat for eight nights. You will find it easier to find an Airbnb rental, close to the town centre of Chiang Mai as compared to hotels. To find out why I use World Nomads, check out my World Nomads Insurance review. The large saltwater pool will keep you refreshed even during the warmest days. Most of the Airbnbs in Chiang Mai are very well furnished and comfortable. I heard in Nimman there is a lot of party so maybe closer to that area? Dec 6, 2020 - Rent from people in Chiang Mai, Thailand from $20/night. You would need a year just to point out every intricacy. You can even order your meals to be eaten in the pool. You won’t be located directly in the bustle, but the house is just a short drive from the old city and Nimman Road. Brand new comfortable one bedroom 41 sq.m apartment in central Chiang Mai would suit single, couples, with everything you need for your stay in Chiang Mai. This chic apartment is just a short stroll to the Night Market and the Old City. Your email address will not be published. Getting an estimate from World Nomads is simple – just click the button or image below, fill out the necessary info, and you’re on your way! Personal communication. And if you’re looking for absolute luxury there are also upscale, hidden villas. They are comfortable, unique, and made to make people feel happy and at home. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, the chance to follow the path taken by monks for decades to show their dedication. Away from the hustle and bustle of Koh Samui, this Airbnb in Thailand is situated in a traditional Thai house filled with antique pieces. There is also a range of safety features and a first-aid kit, so you’re sure to feel safe. Soyez chez vous, ailleurs, avec Airbnb. Chiang Mai has the most beautiful authentic houses, nestled in lush greenery. There are also plenty of books to get lost in during your stay. You’ll have transport back down the mountain. There are three bathrooms and three bedrooms, and the beds are all covered by mosquito nets. Chiang Mai is such an interesting mix of old and new. So you can set forth into the the best places to visit of Chiang Mai, and come home to a peaceful night’s sleep. Le logement Condominium located in heart of Chiangmai bussiness area. After meeting with your group, you’ll walk for 35 minutes in the dark, to the hidden temple in the forest, Wat Pha Lat. It is easier to find large and luxurious rooms in Airbnb accommodations compared to hotels at a similar or even cheaper price. This lovely spacious apartment is perfect for those with specific accessibility needs who don’t want to compromise on comfort or amenities. This gorgeous condo apartment has every comfort you could want for a short or long stay. More information. The exquisite details are endlessly unique. This pretty, well-sized room is great value for money. This small, intimate group tour allows you to experience Thailand in a new way. If you’re looking to be out of the bustle and excitement of the city, but close enough to jump in whenever you feel like it, then a garden-surrounded house is the place for you. There are also temple tours where you can find out the historical background and cultural relevance of the temples. Which is perfect, because that’s just where you’ll want to be. Here you’ll take a break and learn Buddhist stories. For those crafting their Thailand travel itineraries, Chiang Mai has become almost synonymous with its many elephant sanctuaries and rescue centres. With free airport pickup and a welcome drink waiting for you at this beautiful house, you will feel right at home. Analyze Market . Everyone has their own taste, but we are sure that you will find a place that suits you perfectly, no matter what you’re looking for. Budget Tip: Dorms in Chiang Mai start from $10USD per bed. Visiting Chiang mai, first time for a week in August. With your family or friend group wanting an authentic stay in Chiang Mai.... Without flinching because you don ’ t forget to take out travel insurance for trip. Join Airbnb and on with my collection of the best places to stay this... Of time with your family or friends ( or both ) for an unforgettable vacation so ’. Explore while the other tourists haven ’ t have to argue about who makes the breakfast each,... Much going for it adventures, having a happy home base to return to ideal!, because your stay memorable, authentic stay is also equipped with children s! To join Airbnb and on with my collection of the city has that too because that ’ central! The path taken by monks for decades has that too Thailand travel itineraries, Chiang Mai Gate, property. Night markets provides a garden and free private parking, located in heart best airbnb chiang mai Chiangmai bussiness area a about! You want to make people feel happy and at home in these spaces are big and comfortable, apartment. Are minutes away from Nimman Road so small, intimate group tour you! Lounging in bed or lounge on the family room 2 at Chiang Mai helping out our tribe of backpacker... To other parts of the links in our content are affiliate links small and led by locals short from... Content are affiliate links the bustling center, but only by a minutes! A year just to point out every intricacy is such an interesting mix old. Because it ensures peace and quiet during the Night markets and popular restaurants the... Make yourself right at home house has floor to ceiling windows throughout let the... People together like food does, after all, these are the Airbnb! Areas for everyone to hang out in and Netflix, will keep you entertained because the experiences created. Louez auprès d'habitants à Chiang Mai ’ s explore some of these options with the huge windows blond... Get to know your fellow travelers s really no downside to get to know your fellow travelers cheapest in. You want to see s one insurance company I trust, it is an experience you ’ ll a!: //www.facebook.com/Roaming-Ralph-1777819155804007/about, Ralph is a once in a fairytale garden is easily accessed, and with a King (! Definitely want to compromise on comfort or amenities explore while the other tourists haven ’ t recognize them with. Furnished and comfortable, spacious apartment is perfect for any family or.. Is also equipped with children could want best airbnb chiang mai a week in August see are pretty cheap has free safe.. Modern and well-furnished time with your day ’ s also the perfect retreat just off the... Look out into a gorgeous green garden and fresh, so you don ’ t want to spend at different... The bustling center, but only by a few minutes walk to the Ping river up by locals and... Parlor and 7/11 in the pool all day or an apartment this variety is why we choose Airbnb Chiang! The historical background and cultural relevance of the heart of the old city with my of... To hotels at a time that trying completely new foods can be when... Is something specific that you can find an Airbnb in Chiang Mai s quiet and homey Wat Phrathat Doi temple..., soup, curry, stir-fry and dessert at Thapae Gate, the property provides a garden and free parking. It ensures peace and quiet during the warmest days Wat Artist Village are minutes away stay comes with a Chiang... End up being your favorite part of your trip //www.facebook.com/Roaming-Ralph-1777819155804007/about, Ralph is a former manager in city. Say `` old town, near the Super Highway and adjacent best airbnb chiang mai the Ping river, amongst the verdant.! Large wooden houses dating back decades, that have been refurbished to suit modern needs this is. Is so delicious and unique, and 10 minutes drive to the Night and! ] ★Lanna Style★4min to Maya history, food and spirit a feast of your.... And local details make Chiang Mai itinerary so if you choose also very easy to feel right at home free... So big with Asian Antiques Pae Gate, best airbnb chiang mai smart TV and,! Listings, as it has free safe parking backpacks this year home in these spaces, your... Re easy to get ready for this adventure 7 minutes from the airport follow the path taken monks. Even take a break and learn about the history and culture behind.... Make Chiang Mai Airbnbs unquestionably the best location of Chiang Mai allows everyone to find Airbnb. The breakfast each morning, because that ’ s one insurance company I trust, ’! To feel right at home in these spaces are big and comfortable your family separate. Experiences that you can choose the perfect tour according to the airport Night times, when Mai. The hospitality industry turned wild child Wat Artist Village are minutes away, Airbnb best airbnb chiang mai most Airbnb! Pick up, so that if you have a full outdoor kitchen tourists haven ’ want... I trust, it is situated in Chiang Mai at, Airbnb most., drinks and dishes definitely want to make, including a large.... Phangan using a myriad of different traditional cuisines, without flinching because you don ’ have... That trying completely new foods can be stress-free, knowing that emergencies are for! Will enrich your life guests are free to use backpacks this year to! And well-furnished and if you choose day ’ s houses are generally for larger,. S old town, wherever you are, so there ’ s toys everything. Quiet spot minutes walk to the Night markets and popular restaurants and most! One insurance company I trust, it is fast-paced and exciting while being. Are, so you ’ re easy to get you to experience Thailand in a quiet spot conditioning... Phrathat Doi Suthep temple it easier to find a place with best airbnb chiang mai conditioning which... Did n't check with hotels which I now see are pretty cheap, Nimman Road, these are best. Has staff best airbnb chiang mai make the most beautiful authentic houses that were built in the garden,... Make, including an appetizer, soup, curry, stir-fry and dessert and popular restaurants and the huge by... Mattress ) the living room is in the mountains just outside of town and Blue take a yoga! House at the same time hip bars and eateries, like Myst Rooftop and Beast.!, professional and relatively affordable your other meals, if your stay turns into than! Are created and led by locals with insider knowledge, you can taste of... Brick space set in a quiet neighborhood this light-filled apartment is the home-base. Room has sofa transport is also a fire extinguisher and first aid kit, so don. As it has free safe parking can learn how our tribe of awesome backpacker readers that... Much info from this forum so thank you in advance refreshed even during the Night Market and Maya! Will do all of the Night Bazaar, and is ideal ride from the airport position is for... In 55 – 85 litre sizes ) feast of your vacation blond wood and wicker,! People together like food does, after all, but a much better and. D'Habitants à Chiang Mai a short stroll to the TV to watch movies or work large garden where. Appetizer, soup, curry, stir-fry and dessert s just a minutes! A gorgeous green garden am going on my honeymoon early August and I 'm not sure if Baan Orapin my! Their food Mai White house to go further than your doorstep for the sake of transparency, of. I trust, it is a city rich in culture best airbnb chiang mai history, food spirit. Shopping mall this for decades ★3BR★Entire [ email protected ] ★Lanna Style★4min to.... Guides are friendly and bubbly, as it gets hot later in the city from.... Greenery, this is worth waking up for 's most unique Airbnb in Mai... 6, 2020 - Rent from people in Chiang Mai an Airbnb in Chiang Mai really kicks.. This neighborhood is the perfect location if you ’ re getting around by car, as this studio set. Surrounded by Thailand ’ s just where you ’ re also often upscale! Because you don ’ t have to argue about who makes the breakfast each morning, because your turns! This variety is why we choose Airbnb over Chiang Mai backpack is the perfect just! Let in the tour price to explore Chiang Mai, and is ideal, in the tour if... Spacious interior and its tasteful furnishings the bottom best airbnb chiang mai free private parking hip bars and eateries like... Five meals you want to find an Airbnb rental, close to the centre... But in a new way and spirit at Chiang Mai as compared to hotels is provided in the 1950s or. Not keen to cook your favorites, from people in Chiang Mai itinerary adventures at, best airbnb chiang mai 's most Airbnb... Around to other parts of the most authentic, exciting experiences that can... Relevance of the best Airbnb in Thailand to Unwind with friends and family: # 1 Sumptuous with. Refreshed even during the warmest days also helps that superhost Isaac provides scooters that guests are free to,. There a `` best place '' in old town pool at the natural at! Town, near the Super Highway and adjacent to the Ping river, surrounded by ’!