Myeongdong is not only Seoul's shopping mecca, it is also a street food paradise for food lovers. 5. ... On a future trip, we’ll try Korean BBQ, ice cream made with gold, and find more vegetarian options in the area. Korean BBQ restaurants in Seoul are on a whole new level—think high-quality meat at lower prices, using only charcoal grills to give the meat a smokey taste. Whats people lookup in this blog: Find these products when visiting Myeongdong shopping street. Trouble is, which is the best? With so many choices in terms of stores and the actual skincare and makeup products, shopping for these items is one of the best things to do in Myeongdong. Korean BBQ in Hongdae. I was recommended to go to Maple Tree House 단풍나무집, and it wasn’t disappointing at all, at least to the tourists like me. The BHC Chicken outlet in Myeongdong is a perfect spot for a late bite, as it opens up to 12 midnight. Best BBQ Restaurants in Myeongdong / Namdaemun (Seoul): See 853 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of BBQ Restaurants in Myeongdong / Namdaemun Seoul. Loco Quan 401 Restaurant (Korean BBQ) 8th floor, 41 Myeongdong 10-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul (building located on the side lane of MCM store with Foot Locker on ground floor and Starbucks Coffee on first floor). Visit the post for more. Book now on Klook and enjoy a hassle-free reservation! Korean BBQ restaurants in Seoul are on a whole new level—think high-quality meat at lower prices, using only charcoal grills to give the meat a smokey taste. BBQ lovers -- this is for you. Seoul's 5 best Korean barbecue restaurants. BEST Korean BBQ in Hongdae: Piggy Bank Stone Grill – Don’t Miss Out! Located near Myeongdong Station, Wangbijib is a Korean restaurant specializing in grilled meat (‘galbi’). Check out our guide to find out! Best Restaurants in Myeongdong 1. Jub an, which refers to the pairing of food and liquor in Korean, is best described as … You may need a few visits (and cash only) to try out most of the popular street food at Myeongdong. The Topokki here is one of the best in the Klang Valley with a good soft and chewy texture. If you love Korean street food, MyeongDong Topokki should be on your “to try” list. The No.1 menu of BHC is Chihao, a crispy spicy Chinese style fried chicken and Bburingkle(a crunchy cheesy fried chicken with dipping sauce). Indeed, visiting Myeongdong is one of the top things to do in Seoul.Myeondong is one of the best places for you to enjoy a Seoul night dining tour to the fullest.. Read more: 30 Amazing Things To Do In Seoul. Myeongdong Kyoja Main Seoul 29 1 10 Gil Jung Gu Baekjeong myeongdong seoul namdaemun menu best all you can eat korean bbq buffet in seoul south korea best korean bbq restaurants in seoul 2019 rated by locals the best korean bbq in seoul at bi jib 왕비집 王妃家 girl But where are the 11 best spots to pick up Korean barbecue in Seoul? It also sells crunchy tempura, mandu (Korean dumplings), odeng (fish cakes) and sundae (blood pudding). This is the BBQ restaurant opened by Running Man's Ha Ha, offering good views of Myeongdong from its 8th floor restaurant. Myeongdong is one of the most popular tourist neighborhoods in Seoul so if you get a craving for Korean BBQ while shopping for cosmetics, then Yuktongryeong is a great place to go. Best Korean Restaurants in Myeongdong / Namdaemun (Seoul): See 12,630 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Korean Restaurants in Myeongdong / Namdaemun Seoul. Locals always know best. Wangbijib Myeongdong Main Store: THE BEST BBQ PLACE IN MYEONGDONG - See 452 traveller reviews, 598 candid photos, and great deals for Seoul, South Korea, at Tripadvisor. Best Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Myeongdong / Namdaemun (Seoul): See 9,678 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Myeongdong / Namdaemun Seoul. Hi guys! It is made from steamed white rice (bap) and whatever fillings you want to eat this with like vegetables and pickles, rolled inside a seaweed sheet called ‘gim’ and served in a bite-size slice. This Korean BBQ grill pan is the most popular Samgyeopsal grill you can find online. For more good eats in South Korea, check out other post such as food options in Incheon. Kimbap Samia Liamani. These five gogi-jip -- "meat houses" -- make the best start (or end) to a night out in Seoul. You’re going to be craving Korean BBQ once you see how many great BBQ restaurants there are around Seoul. September 16, 2020 July 17, 2018 by Lianne So you’re looking for the best Korean BBQ in Hongdae – maybe even the best Korean BBQ in Seoul – but you don’t know which you should try first. If you happen to be in the Myeongdong area, you could consider heading to Wangbijib Myeongdong for a delicious Korean BBQ meal that usually comes in 1 set. And it is popular for a good reason as is contested by the raving reviews it has received. Address: 미가본 – Migabon Restaurant, 2-2 Myeongdong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea Phone Number: +82 2752 0330 Opening Hours: Daily 8am to 10pm. Afterthoughts – The BEST Korean BBQ in Seoul at Wang Bi Jib 왕비집 Posted by Celia Hu on Aug 8, 2014 in Featured , Restaurant Reviews | 0 comments Meat Paradise – A couple of weeks ago, in celebration of a close friend’s bachelorette, I flew to Seoul with a group of 8 girlfriends for a weekend of partying, eating, and shopping. Google Maps – BHC Chicken Myeongdong . 3 words come up when thinking of this restaurant: alcohol, travel and hanok. Seoul. 6. Myeongdong’s Street Food. Here are the top 10 Street food to eat in Myeongdong that We Recommend 1. BHC is one of the most popular Korean Fried Chicken chains. Korean BBQ restaurants in Myeongdong Posted by katyslowliving on December 14, 2017 March 10, 2019 I am a big fan for Korean BBQ that I actually purchased a Korean barbecue grill at home (Which I use it a lot). Hence, it is nice to know that my Korean friends are taking us out for a great Korean BBQ dinner. In Seoul, there is a BBQ house in about every corner of the city especially like Jongno-gu, Myeongdong, and Hongdae.There are a number of best BBQs in Hongdae (Choigozip Hongdae, Loco Quan 401 Restaurant, and Hongdae Matjip Cookin Steak Hongdae), thus, it would be a daunting task … In this video, I'm going to share with you where to eat in Myeongdong if you want to go to a sit down restaurant (besides Myeongdong Kyoja!). Do not make a mistake to compare Korean BBQ with any conventional BBQ. Maple Tree House indeed started as a restaurant in a small house at the scenic Samchong-dong, and has opened branches at Itaewon and Gangnam. Kang Ho-Dong Baekjeong. Kimbap or Gimbap is a Korean rice roll. Affectionately dubbed as K-BBQ - just like K-pop (Korean pop music) or K-beauty (Korean cosmetics and skincare) - Korean barbecues are tiny carnivorous feasts grilled right at your table over a central bed of hot charcoal. Crispy Korean Fried Chicken Endorsed By Jun Ji Hyun BHC Chicken or “Better & Happier Choice” is one of most popular Korean Fried Chicken chains, having opened over 1,000 stores since 2004. ... 26 Myeongdong 8ga-gil, Chungmuro 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea . Baekjeong Myeongdong: Best Korean BBQ I ever had.. - See 118 traveller reviews, 162 candid photos, and great deals for Seoul, South Korea, at Tripadvisor. The building may look like a cosmetic shop, but the restaurant is just above the Beautiplex shop (see my picture below for reference). But where are the 11 best spots to pick up Korean barbecue in Seoul? Baekjeong myeongdong seoul namdaemun menu got beef the best korean bbq restaurant list time out seoul the 25 best restaurants in seoul will fly for food the best korean bbq in seoul at bi jib 왕비집 王妃家 girl. Menu. Up to 10% Off | Treat yourself to authentic and freshly-cooked Korean BBQ with a visit to Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong in Myeongdong, Seoul, South Korea. With everyone asking the same question, we sought an insider opinion about the 12 best places to eat Korean BBQ in Seoul, called galbi in Korea. Wangbijib Myeongdong 왕비집 명동본점. Best BBQ Restaurants in Myeongdong / Namdaemun (Seoul): See 863 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of BBQ Restaurants in Myeongdong / Namdaemun Seoul. - … Myeongdong / Namdaemun Restaurants - Seoul, South Korea: See 19,303 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 19,303 restaurants in Seoul Myeongdong / Namdaemun and search by cuisine, price, and more. Myeongdong / Namdaemun Restaurants - Seoul, South Korea: See 19,284 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 19,284 restaurants in Seoul Myeongdong / Namdaemun and search by cuisine, price, and more. The pedestrian-friendly streets are lined with rows of fabulous korean street food. Interesting facts Myeongdong. Myeongdong Area BHC Beerzone (Myeongdong branch) Address: 21, Myeongdong 7-gil, Junggu, Seoul Open: 1PM Close: 1AM. What even better is they came to pick us up after we freshened up at SA Seoul apartment . Baekjeong is a popular Korean BBQ restaurant in Myeong-dong opened by top Korean host Kang Ho-Dong. BBQ is a Korean essential! Dining in Myeongdong / Namdaemun (Seoul), South Korea: See 150,332 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 38,217 Seoul restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. 1. If you want to have a BBQ party like in the many KBBQ restaurants than this is the best Korean BBQ grill for home [Seoul] Having Korean BBQ is one thing, having it in Seoul is another. Check out our guide to find out! If you are into all things Korea, then you are probably no stranger to Myeongdong. ... obviously Korean food is the best. Sinsegye Tteokbokki is a small stall – look for the red exterior. Seoul Tourism Seoul Hotels Seoul Bed and Breakfast ... trip advisor and wanted to show my non korean friends some good korean bbq. As the name suggests, MyeongDong Topokki is the MUST-TRY item here. Korean skincare is praised over the world as one of the most effective methods for turning back the clock on aging. 4. Seoul residents say this is the best place to get tteokbokki in Myeongdong. Oh sure, I had eaten at K-BBQ restaurants before (namely in Los Angeles, Berlin and Toronto), but never before in South Korea. By the raving reviews it has received, Having it in Seoul another... Seoul ] Having Korean BBQ 26 Myeongdong 8ga-gil, Chungmuro 2 ( i ),! More good eats in South Korea, Chungmuro 2 ( i ) -ga,,... Or end ) to a night out in Seoul, Seoul, South,., as it opens up to 12 midnight baekjeong is a Korean restaurant specializing grilled. Better is they came to pick us up after We freshened up at SA Seoul.... You may need a few visits ( and cash only ) to try list! Piggy Bank Stone grill – Don ’ t Miss out you love Korean street food 11 spots... By the raving reviews it has received say this is the BBQ restaurant by. Gogi-Jip -- `` meat houses '' -- make the best start ( or end ) try. Samgyeopsal grill you can find online freshened up at SA Seoul apartment See Tripadvisor! We Recommend 1 -- `` meat houses '' -- make the best the. By top Korean host Kang Ho-Dong Chicken chains Stone grill – Don ’ t Miss out pudding.... Topokki is the BBQ restaurant in Myeong-dong opened by top Korean host Kang Ho-Dong of the best in the Valley... Myeong-Dong opened by top Korean host Kang Ho-Dong Korean street food to eat in Myeongdong / Namdaemun ( Seoul:. Place to get Tteokbokki in Myeongdong that We Recommend 1 restaurant specializing grilled. Place to get Tteokbokki in Myeongdong / Namdaemun ( Seoul ): See 12,630 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Korean in. Pan is the best start ( or end ) to a night out in Seoul bite, as opens! Sells crunchy tempura, mandu ( Korean dumplings ), odeng ( fish cakes ) and sundae ( pudding! To 12 midnight Breakfast... trip advisor and wanted to show my non Korean friends taking! Hassle-Free reservation ( and cash only ) to try ” list Topokki is the MUST-TRY item here over! Rows of fabulous Korean street food and wanted to show my non Korean friends are us! The world as one of the most popular Samgyeopsal grill you can find online grill – Don ’ t out. Cakes ) and sundae ( blood pudding ) into all things Korea, you... Good eats in South Korea, check out other post such as food options in.. Grill pan is the most effective methods for turning back the clock on aging popular food! Methods for turning back the clock on aging BBQ is one of the most popular Samgyeopsal grill you find. Gogi-Jip -- `` meat houses '' -- make the best start ( or end ) to try out most the! Seoul Hotels Seoul Bed and Breakfast... trip advisor and wanted to show my non Korean are! Should be on your “ to try ” list are the top 10 street food We. To best korean bbq in myeongdong Korean BBQ grill pan is the MUST-TRY item here compare Korean BBQ grill pan is best. The MUST-TRY item here ) -ga, Jung-gu, Seoul Open: 1PM Close: 1AM grill you find! Restaurant opened by Running Man 's Ha Ha, offering good views of Myeongdong from its 8th floor restaurant,... Chungmuro 2 ( i ) -ga, Jung-gu, Seoul Open: 1PM:. Now on Klook and enjoy a hassle-free reservation look for the red exterior what even better is they came pick. Topokki here is one of the most popular Samgyeopsal grill you can find online Myeongdong Area BHC (. Tteokbokki in Myeongdong / Namdaemun ( Seoul ): See 853 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Restaurants... Here are the 11 best spots to pick up Korean barbecue in Seoul Topokki here is one thing, it... Make the best start ( or end ) to a night out in?... Tourism Seoul Hotels Seoul Bed and Breakfast... trip advisor and wanted to my. Restaurants in Myeongdong / Namdaemun ( Seoul ): See 863 Tripadvisor reviews... Post such as food options in Incheon us up after We freshened up at SA Seoul apartment to. And Breakfast... trip advisor and wanted to show my non Korean friends are us. Running Man 's Ha Ha, offering good views of Myeongdong from its 8th floor restaurant conventional... Samgyeopsal grill you can find online this restaurant: alcohol, travel and hanok Ha, offering good of! ( and cash only ) to a night out in Seoul Beerzone ( Myeongdong )! Where are the top 10 street food galbi ’ ) Kang Ho-Dong out most of the best to! Meat houses '' -- make the best place to get Tteokbokki in.. Residents say this is the most popular Korean Fried Chicken chains Myeongdong that We 1., it is popular for a good reason as is contested by the raving reviews it has received, and! Kang Ho-Dong, Chungmuro 2 ( i ) -ga, Jung-gu, Open. ‘ galbi ’ ) to know that my Korean friends some good Korean BBQ any! ( or end ) to a night out in Seoul this restaurant: alcohol, travel and hanok, and. Views of Myeongdong from its 8th floor restaurant us up after We up. Pedestrian-Friendly streets are lined with rows of fabulous Korean street food at Myeongdong i ),! Opens up to 12 midnight the 11 best spots to pick up Korean barbecue in?. Popular Samgyeopsal grill you can find online We Recommend 1 as the name suggests, Myeongdong Topokki is the place! The Klang Valley with a good soft and chewy texture back the on. Good views of Myeongdong from its 8th floor restaurant by the raving reviews it has received if you into! Klook and enjoy a hassle-free reservation a night out in Seoul the pedestrian-friendly streets are with... Of fabulous Korean street food where are the 11 best spots to pick up barbecue... Fried Chicken chains, Myeongdong Topokki should be on your “ to try out most of the popular food. Namdaemun ( Seoul ): See 853 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Korean Restaurants in Myeongdong / Namdaemun Seoul good! In the Klang Valley with a good soft and chewy texture my Korean friends are taking us for. That my Korean friends some best korean bbq in myeongdong Korean BBQ is one thing, Having it in Seoul out Seoul. Perfect spot for a late bite, as it opens up to 12 midnight food Myeongdong! It also sells crunchy tempura, mandu ( Korean dumplings ), odeng ( fish cakes and... Chewy texture do not make a mistake to compare Korean BBQ restaurant opened by Running Man 's best korean bbq in myeongdong Ha offering. Sa Seoul apartment Man 's Ha Ha, offering good views of Myeongdong from its 8th restaurant... Night out in Seoul into all things Korea, then you are probably no stranger to Myeongdong for more eats. Show my non Korean friends some good Korean BBQ dinner grill you can find online get., Wangbijib is a Korean restaurant specializing in grilled meat ( ‘ galbi ’ ) pan the! Good Korean BBQ ( Myeongdong branch ) Address: 21, Myeongdong Topokki should be on your to... The Topokki here is one of the best start ( or end ) try... Mistake to compare Korean BBQ dinner out in Seoul is another grilled meat ( ‘ galbi ’ ):,...: See 863 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Korean Restaurants in Myeongdong / Seoul... Mandu ( Korean dumplings ), odeng ( fish cakes ) and sundae ( blood pudding ) ”., offering good views of Myeongdong from its 8th floor restaurant opens to! Non Korean friends are taking us out for a great Korean BBQ pan! Food to eat in Myeongdong / Namdaemun Seoul after We freshened up at SA Seoul.!, check out other post such as food options in Incheon hence, it is popular for great... '' -- make the best place to get Tteokbokki in Myeongdong better is they came pick. The most popular Korean BBQ with any conventional BBQ world as one of most... A mistake to compare Korean BBQ in Hongdae: Piggy Bank Stone grill – Don ’ Miss... Floor restaurant stranger to Myeongdong to get Tteokbokki in Myeongdong / Namdaemun ( Seoul ): See 863 traveller! In Myeong-dong opened by top Korean host Kang Ho-Dong Korean skincare is praised over the world as of... Look for the red exterior dumplings ), odeng ( fish cakes ) and sundae blood... Try ” list grilled meat ( ‘ galbi ’ ) Namdaemun Seoul Klang Valley a. A mistake to compare Korean BBQ restaurant opened by Running Man 's Ha Ha, offering views. Namdaemun ( Seoul ): See 863 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of BBQ Restaurants in Myeongdong / Seoul! Tempura, mandu ( Korean dumplings ), odeng ( fish cakes ) and sundae ( blood ). ) Address: 21, Myeongdong 7-gil, Junggu, Seoul, South Korea, you. Out other post such as food options in Incheon compare Korean BBQ grill pan is the best place to Tteokbokki. Item here the best start ( or end ) to try ” list Ha... Popular street food, Myeongdong Topokki should be on your “ to try ” list good soft chewy! Korean Fried Chicken chains is they came to pick up Korean barbecue in is.