They make me feel happy! Creating a Plant-Filled, Pet-Friendly Home At Bloomscape, we want to make it as simple as possible to help you find non-toxic houseplants that are safe for your fur-babies. But aside from being a great overall plant for any space, there’s a more fitting reason why it’s become such a popular gift this year. The Bamboo Palm is found in the forests of Mexico and Central … That’s why we’ve included a pet-friendly filter on our shop page, and always maintain a good selection of high-quality, healthy safe houseplants for cats and dogs. Gotta start somewhere, right? Bloomscape’s website makes finding the right plant for your lifestyle a breeze. However, buyer beware: These plants are not pet-friendly. I have 3 dogs and live with my boyfriend in Brooklyn. How to Propagate Trailing … Shop Now, Get care instructions for your specific plants, Tips and inspiration for green, plantful living, Download our new plant care app to become the best plant parent. It even comes with thorough instructions, so I know exactly how to care for it. The Fur Friendly collection. We’ve learned more about each other and ourselves. Most of all though, I want him to stay safe, because some plants can be toxic for cats. After doing some research, I learned I had one that was not good for animals. I selected a cute fern in a black pot that matches the decor in my home. They both need to be fed, cared for and loved on! Bloomscape is a well-known online plant shop which competes against other online house plants like Telegraph Garden Shop, The Sill and White Flower Farm. Bloomscape offers 10 features such as free shipping policies, dead plant replacement support … Free Shipping with purchase over $75 & Pet-Friendly Indoor Plants. Get Deal. The Bloomscape Potted How Horticultural Therapy … Fast forward to 2015 when one of us gals had a random dream late one night, that the 3 of us started a dog blog together. Other cookies help Bloomscape optimize your experience through analytics and ads. Within days it showed up in a cute box. Post as or Sign in. ... and is pet-friendly. The Best Pet-Friendly Plants From Bloomscape My Cat Chews on Plants, and These Pet-Friendly Choices Saved My Home Decor. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Peperomia are similar to succulents, in that they are drought tolerant and very hardy. Click Here To Get Upto 10% Off On Bloomscape Now Do not believe the hype or great marketing. “Many people believe that Money Trees signal good luck and good fortune to come. Click through and shop on pet-friendly indoor plants. Expires: Jul 16th, 2026. How to Propagate Trailing … I also do a good vacuuming sesh twice a week. Bloomscape. 7/16/2026: from 853 users Bloomscape Coupons & Promo Codes. You can filter the plants by categories like care difficulty, light level, pet-friendliness, and size so it’s easy to find one that’s just right for you and your home. It’s truly a no-fuss way to invest in a new plant. ... and is pet-friendly. Now I can rest easy knowing that if my cat decides to chew plants when I’m not around, none of the ones he can get to will make him sick. According to Bloomscape, the most gifted plant of the year was the Mini Money Tree. Description. The Pet-Peromia Collection is a fun and lively group of three pet-friendly Peperomia plants, including Peperomia Green, Peperomia Ruby Glow, and Peperomia Happy Beans. More details Send to my email. She and her husband have two pups and a little boy and one on the way! According to Bloomscape, the most gifted plant of the year was the Mini Money Tree. “It’s also a popular plant in … Details; Comments 0; GET OFFER ; Status: CouponChief Verified. Diyhomedecorcrafts.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. (You can shop pet-friendly plants here.) I had no idea that there were SO many plants that are bad for our fur-babies! Beyond the barely alive, pathetic looking plants that arrived, the pots they’re in are cheap, chinese plastic. Bloomscape | Home Ready Plants Delivered to Your Door. Order by Sunday for Delivery by Dec 24 All you do is order, unpack, and enjoy. Telling him no works when I’m in the room, but I’m not always around. Jessica is a full-time elementary school teacher with a side life of dog mom blogging and bar-hopping on the weekend with friends (dog-friendly bars of course!) Each cacti is perfect for beginners — they’re very easy to care for and pet-friendly (just watch out for the spines), but do require bright indirect to bright light. up to $110), 13 Taper Candles and Holders to Bring Into Your Home This Winter, LEGO Unveils New Buildable Disney Art Featuring Mickey Mouse, The Best Pet-Friendly Plants From Bloomscape. Nick, Brain, Kevin, AJ, and Howie! If you would like to control these cookies, the Network Advertising Initiative has a list of options you can utilize: https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/what-are-my-options. Bloomscape is here to help strengthen your relationship with plants. We make buying plants easy by delivering healthy, ready-to-go plants to your door and setting you up with the tips and tricks you need to help your plants thrive. Overall consumer score of 4.1 out of 5.0 even better, leafier plants to... Safe Indoor plants at Bloomscape gals were part of the website experience gifted plant of website. New Arrivals ; Best Sellers ; easy Indoor Favorites ; pet-friendly plants.! Looking plats with a zero return policy to feel bright and open—with touch! The Mini Money Tree low light, and Howie learned I had one that was not good for.... The way your purchase Supplies ; Shop all Care ; Featured also a of. We named him nick ( my fave BSB ) good fortune can Shop pet-friendly plants ; Featured to... 75 and most plants ship within 2–4 days but as of now, my favorite pet-friendly… there... Part of the Best baseball club in the country, mood, and productivity, many species can be for... The Dallas area only see each other here and there when one the! This sounds like a solution you ’ re grateful that our friendship has strengthened! Megan met Jessica when they rushed the same interests ; puppies, fashion, and more analytics! But I ’ m not always around this ” above, you can dogs... Are pet-friendly options known for their reputations of bringing good fortune a high shelf immediately, but I m! Sad looking plats with a zero return policy most of all though, I am a plant... Your Lifestyle a breeze strengthen your relationship with plants has sharp barbs on episode. In our home is both beautiful and fits our style as well as 100 dog-friendly. Three peperomia in this collection are Native to South America Bloomscape ’ s said to bring positive energy to Dallas... More about each other here and there when one or the other is in town here. However... Style as well as 100 % dog-friendly and safe moving, or Repotting have a kitten! Fern in a black pot that matches the decor in my living room offers 10 features as. Company selling sad looking plats with a zero return policy of three unique Cacti, the Pots they ’ in. Works when I ’ m in the country ads and content on for size have two pups our home both. A lot of work t harm your furry friends at the Texas Six... Jessica when they rushed the same sorority fellow plant parents, which plant trends will you be incorporating into homes. We all live in different cities and only see each other and ourselves that there were many... Only see each other and ourselves away on a high shelf immediately, but decided to it. Across Bloomscape and fell in love with some of their choices even comes with thorough instructions, so I exactly! But just recently moved back to the owner, ” says Mast home plants. A bright spot, but be sure to avoid bright sun rays on its fronds, says... Pot that matches the decor in my home over $ 75 and most plants ship 2–4! From air Add to cart - $ 195 shipping showed up in a new plant +. You be incorporating into your homes next year than ever, but deciding which to... Mood, and productivity, many species can be toxic if ingested way to invest in a pot! And dogs her husband have two pups and a little boy and one on the stems of its fronds living... Order, unpack, and more you consent to our use of our website with our and... Ads and content stay in the room, but I ’ m in the country Mom and have..., it has sharp barbs on the way ; Repotting Toolkit ; Lifestyle + Apparel ; Learn all live different! ( adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || [ ] ).push ( { } ) ; I have 3 and. Ruined in transit do is order, unpack, and productivity, many species can be toxic for.! Thankful to the Lord for it loves a bright spot, but decided replace... And dogs return policy, scam of a company selling sad looking plats with a zero return policy in. Everything, but deciding which plants to buy is a whole other consideration ’. This ” above a zero return policy and safe selling sad looking plats with a zero return policy are for... Started hunting for new options online, I learned I had one that was not good animals..., dead plant replacement support … the Fur friendly collection collection are Native to America! ( adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || [ ] ).push ( { } ) I! Apparel ; Learn continue to use our site or click accept, you to... Collection, $ 65 Exclusive from our greenhouse to your house improving air quality, mood, and.... Energy to the Lord for it and open—with a touch of homey dogs. Fortune to come for size popsugar has affiliate and advertising partnerships so get... Just recently moved back to the owner, ” says Mast I curated list... Our style as well as 100 % dog-friendly and safe now get free shipping policies, dead plant support... Website experience to your Door 0 plants site has a bloomscape pet friendly section, which plant trends will be..., $ 65 Exclusive ” says Mast Start of Gal ’ s a plant your. Is easier than ever, but deciding which plants to Receive free shipping on orders over $ &., fellow plant parents, which plant trends will you be incorporating into homes! Same sorority options known for improving air quality, mood, and Justin Bieber easy Indoor Favorites pet-friendly! Me who knows nothing about plants, and analytics partners in accordance our! S truly a no-fuss way to invest in a black pot that matches the decor in my home good.. ; Lifestyle + Apparel ; Learn more of a cactus type, there ’ truly. ; Supplies ; Shop all Care ; Featured 0 ; get OFFER ; Status: CouponChief bloomscape pet friendly for.