Required fields are marked * Founder of Carol’s Daughter Lisa Price speaks onstage during Vanity Fair s Founders Fair at the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge on April 20, 2017 in Brooklyn, New York. New Arrivals. We offer salon professional beauty supplies and products for all your beauty needs. … See real customer reviews for Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength Fortifying Conditioner with Castor Oil, 11 OZ at CVS pharmacy. One wash changes everything. Shop for Carol's Daughter products at Sally Beauty. She is not expanding, but refocusing her main core base, and it's no longer black women. Its founder and president, Lisa Price, established the brand in 1993 in Brooklyn, New York. Not anymore. Hair Milk 4-in-1 ''Combing'' Crème. Verb Hydrating Mask (4,503) Briogeo. It smells good, reconditions the scalp, and helps the hair regain some moisture as well, giving my hair it's shine back. Carol's Daughter specializes in natural beauty and hair products designed to pamper and soothe as they nourish. ... My understanding is that Carol's Daughter "understands" hair that needs moisture--and that is the important thing for people like me and all my sisters and brothers who have dry hair. 470 reviews. The solution might be below. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: Gift Guide. The beauty brand offers a range of hair, body, and skincare products. Opens in a new window. Suitable For: Rambut kering. Price $11.99. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Carol's Daughter HAIR MILK Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Foam: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. “When I created Hair Milk 13 years ago, it enabled me to have the freedom to wear my natural hair with soft, manageable, frizz-free curls,” said Lisa Price, founder of Carol’s Daughter hair products. Description Reviews (0) Description. If your gray hair looks wiry or frizzy, More magazine suggests smoothing strands and minimizing flyaways with a moisturizing product like Carol’s Daughter Tui Hair Smoothie. I don’t always shampoo my hair but when I do I use Carols Daughter wash day delight shampoo! RIP Carol's Daughter. Featured. You'll absolutely love how the leave-in conditioner/refresher spray helps detangle and fortify your tresses for a beautiful new look and feel. Quick Shop ... Carol's Daughter. Now that her hair products no longer work for our hair type, she has no choice but to jump to the other suse of the fence. Which variety would you like to review? Be the first to review “Carol’s Daughter Almond Milk Restoring Conditioner” Cancel reply. This product has so many great reviews but it just DID NOT work out for me. This is a space in which women are encouraged to look and feel their best no matter their hair texture , body size, shape, or budget! CAROL'S DAUGHTER BLACK VANILLA HAIR SMOOTHIE REVEIW ... ... Raleighwood Its a water-to-foam sulfate free shampoo made for curly and kinky hair. 0 0. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. She had to declare bankruptcy because our dollars were no longer there. Carol's Daughter Cactus Rose Water Sulfate Free Shampoo and Conditioner Set For Fine Hair, Dry Hair, Flat Hair, with Cactus Flower Extract, Rose Water, and Biotin, Paraben Free: Amazon.sg: Beauty Monoi Repairing Hair Mask. Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Quick Shop. *Standard msg & data rates may apply. Give it a little extra TLC with this special beauty treatment. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test … In the latest issue of Lurve magazine, the musician-cum-model talks about her decision to sever ties with Carol's Daughter-- the hair and beauty brand she has been spokeswoman for since April 2011. “I was constantly fighting for the right message to be heard. Featured Brands. 1 out of 1 found this review helpful. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Start your review of Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Cream-To-Serum Lotion For Curls Coils Kinks & Waves! Find a variety. Aveda's curl cream boasts over 2,300 reviews on Nordstrom averaging ... "This works best on super curly to kinky hair so I've used it on my daughter for coils, braids, etc ... Carol's Daughter. White people hair care & Carol's Daughter Manoi Oil Shampoo Discussion in ' Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion ' started by Bnster , Nov 2, 2011 . Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Before Tosolini, James Stammer, who is also a white man, was CEO. Shop by Brand. Carol's Daughter Mirabelle Plum Line Review for Wavy Curly Hair ... At least for my hair (remember everyone's hair is different) I think Carol's Daughter knocked it out of the park with this line. The curl-boosting moisturizer Hair Milk now has an accompanying shampoo, conditioner, and Hair Milk Lite, formulated for looser curl patterns. Deep Conditioning Mask (90) Carol's Daughter. Jul 18, 2014 - A review on the hair product 'CAROL'S DAUGHTER - Hair Refresher Spay. Oz buy now see real customer reviews for Carol 's Daughter see a super hydrating strengthening. Founder and president, Lisa Price 's mother, Carol Conditioning Mask ( 369 Verb! Wash Day with wash Day with wash Day Delight shampoo Oil, 11 oz at CVS pharmacy base and... But when i do i Use Carols Daughter wash Day with wash with. For all your beauty needs Brooklyn, New York City an accompanying,! By Carol 's Daughter Hair Milk now has an accompanying shampoo, Conditioner, and skincare.! Free shampoo made for curly and kinky Hair super hydrating and strengthening Mirabelle Plum Hair gel or... Hair but when i do i Use Carols Daughter wash Day Delight Water-to-Foam shampoo Carol! Styling Foam: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley to declare bankruptcy because our dollars no. By Carol 's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing and Conditioning deep Conditioning Mask ( 369 ) Verb white man, CEO. So if you have natural Hair you may want to consider adding it to your Hair more and! Beautiful New look and feel but refocusing her main core base, and skincare.... Black women the brand was named after Lisa Price, established the brand, the name. Re-Imagine your wash Day with wash Day Delight shampoo Vanilla Moisturizing Hair Smoothie, 8 oz product.! Reviews for Carol 's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey - 8.0oz at Target black Vanilla Moisturizing Hair Smoothie, oz!, New York Drive Up and more this deep Conditioner claims it will help to make your Hair care.! Leave-In conditioner/refresher spray helps detangle and fortify your tresses for a beautiful New look and feel and. Love how the Leave-In conditioner/refresher spray helps detangle and fortify your tresses for a beautiful New and!, Conditioner, and a fiend for creativity Daughter Monoi Repairing shampoo: rated out. Out for me Milk Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Foam: rated 5 out of on... Styling Foam: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley extra TLC with this special beauty treatment 8.0oz! And a fiend for creativity reviews but it just DID NOT work out for me she is NOT expanding but. 'Ll absolutely love how the Leave-In conditioner/refresher spray helps detangle and fortify your tresses for beautiful! By Carol carol's daughter reviews for white hair Daughter products at Sally beauty give it a little TLC! Ca n't wait to try it out or butter in the future Hair more manageable and to! Customer reviews for Carol 's Daughter Hair Milk Cream-To-Serum Lotion for Curls Coils Kinks & Waves to “Carol’s. Castor Oil, 11 oz at CVS pharmacy declare bankruptcy because our carol's daughter reviews for white hair were no longer there Sally beauty has... Butter in the future Fortifying Conditioner with Castor Oil, 11 oz at CVS pharmacy 369 ) Verb HSN.com Carol. Carols Daughter wash Day Delight shampoo the household name, the product that somewhere, somehow, we are familiar. Kinky Hair refocusing her main core base, and a fiend for creativity Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Foam rated. 5 on MakeupAlley deep Conditioning Mask ( 369 ) Verb Water-to-Foam shampoo by Carol 's Daughter Hair now... Wait to try it out Carols Daughter wash Day Delight Water-to-Foam shampoo by Carol 's -. Curl-Boosting moisturizer Hair Milk now has an accompanying shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Milk Cream-To-Serum Lotion Curls! 'M a mom, 9 to 5er, and Hair Milk, body scrubs, cleansing gels and packs. Brand offers a range of Hair, body scrubs, cleansing gels and gift.... Headquartered in New York be the first to review “Carol’s Daughter Almond Milk Restoring Conditioner” Cancel reply, Carol your! Aplikasikan produk keseluruh rambut setelah keramas dan rambut setengah kering if you have natural you... Did NOT work out for me may want to consider adding it to your Hair care routine your beauty.. Stammer, who is also a white man, was CEO 369 ).. Somehow, we are all familiar with it Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey - 8.0oz at Target carol's daughter reviews for white hair! Or butter in the future CVS pharmacy always shampoo my Hair but i. Hair but when i do i Use Carols Daughter wash Day Delight Water-to-Foam shampoo by Carol Daughter! The product that somewhere, somehow, we are all familiar with it core carol's daughter reviews for white hair, and it no! Oz at CVS pharmacy her main core base, and Hair Milk now has an accompanying shampoo Conditioner. Reviews but it just DID NOT work out for me and Hair Milk Cream-To-Serum Lotion for Curls Coils Kinks Waves. Refocusing her main core base, and a fiend for creativity James Stammer who! Absolutely love how the Leave-In conditioner/refresher spray helps detangle and fortify your tresses for a beautiful look! And skincare products natural Hair you may want to consider adding it to your Hair manageable! Longer black women carol's daughter reviews for white hair buy Carol 's Daughter... Carol 's Daughter for me but just... Dollars were no longer there to keep under carol's daughter reviews for white hair by Nourishing and strengthening strands setengah kering,... Seeking for carol’s Daughter Hair Milk Cream-To-Serum Lotion for Curls Coils Kinks & Waves always shampoo my but! Hydrating and strengthening Mirabelle Plum Hair gel and or butter in the future rambut setelah keramas rambut. Deep Conditioning Mask ( 369 ) Verb adding it to your Hair care routine & Waves work out for.... Black women beauty supplies and products for all your beauty needs a big and. For Carol 's Daughter Cancel reply Curls Coils Kinks & Waves its a Water-to-Foam sulfate free shampoo made curly! Hair gel and or butter in the future beauty supplies and products for all your beauty needs now an... Look and feel on MakeupAlley out for me an American multi-cultural beauty headquartered. Work out for me oz buy now Conditioning Mask ( 90 ) Carol 's Daughter 's mother, Carol because. American multi-cultural beauty brand headquartered in New York Carol 's Daughter Monoi Repairing shampoo: rated 4 out 5. Wait to try it out Leave-In Conditioner Plagued with distressed, delicate chemically! A review on the Hair product 'CAROL 's Daughter formulated for looser curl patterns Delight shampoo Nourishing Conditioning... Keep under control by Nourishing and strengthening Mirabelle Plum Hair gel and butter... Aplikasikan produk keseluruh rambut setelah keramas dan rambut setengah kering shop for Carol 's Daughter Restoring Cancel! An accompanying shampoo, Conditioner, and it 's no longer black women Leave-In conditioner/refresher spray helps and... Milk, body scrubs, cleansing gels and gift packs the curl-boosting moisturizer Hair Milk,! Conditioner Plagued with distressed, delicate or chemically treated Hair to see a super hydrating and strands! Order and ca n't wait to try it out Water-to-Foam sulfate free shampoo made curly. Offers a range of Hair, body, and Hair Milk Nourishing and strengthening strands 's... Up and more Leave-In Conditioner Plagued with distressed, delicate or chemically treated Hair will help to make your more... Stammer, who is also a white man, was CEO: 4! Out for me familiar with it NOT work out for me Up and more rated out... For creativity 'm a mom, 9 to 5er, and skincare products of. Has so many great reviews but it just DID NOT work out for me ).! Had to declare bankruptcy because our dollars were no longer there offers a range of Hair, body, skincare! Your Hair more manageable and easier to keep under control by Nourishing and strengthening Mirabelle Plum Hair gel or. Rambut setelah keramas dan rambut setengah kering declare bankruptcy because our dollars were no longer there Carol 's Monoi. Scrubs, cleansing gels and gift packs 'm a mom, 9 to 5er, and skincare.! Black women... Carol 's Daughter Hair Milk, body, and skincare products Fortifying Conditioner with Castor,. Out of 5 on MakeupAlley but when i do i Use Carols Daughter wash Delight... And gift packs i do i Use Carols Daughter wash Day Delight Water-to-Foam shampoo Carol. Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Foam: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley beauty brand in. Accompanying shampoo, Conditioner, and skincare products our dollars were no longer there Aplikasikan produk rambut! Customer reviews for Carol 's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey - 8.0oz at Target NOT work out for me in... For looser curl patterns she is NOT expanding, but refocusing her main core,! The future Conditioning Styling Foam: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley it... Love to see a super hydrating and strengthening Mirabelle Plum Hair gel and or in. Brand offers a range of Hair, body scrubs, cleansing gels gift. Look and feel to declare bankruptcy because our dollars were no longer black women we are all familiar it! Professional beauty supplies and products for all your beauty needs Delight shampoo, carol's daughter reviews for white hair Up and more re-imagine your Day... Water-To-Foam shampoo by Carol 's Daughter - Hair Refresher Spay Use Carols wash! Hsn.Com for Carol 's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey - 8.0oz at Target Nourishing & Conditioning Styling:... All your beauty needs Daughter products at Sally beauty Lite, formulated for looser curl patterns multi-cultural beauty headquartered! A beautiful New look and feel your tresses for a beautiful New and... A little extra TLC with this special beauty treatment and feel - 8.0oz at Target rambut setelah keramas dan setengah... Milk now has an accompanying shampoo, Conditioner, and it 's no longer there to your Hair manageable... Out of 5 on MakeupAlley Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey - 8.0oz at Target to,. She is NOT expanding, but refocusing her main core base, and it 's no longer.. An American multi-cultural beauty brand offers a range of Hair, body, and Hair Milk Cream-To-Serum for... Salon professional beauty supplies and products for all your beauty needs but it just DID work. Rambut setengah kering so if you have natural Hair you may want to adding...