There is a lot to love about living in Miami Gardens. Reviews (305) 474-7706. Cedar Grove is a lovely community to live Miami Gardens, Come home to Cedar Grove Apartments, the latest in Urban Living! Please visit this link to contact us. Apartments for rent in Cedar Grove, NJ with reviews and ratings. Cedar Grove Apartments is located in Miami Gardens, Florida in the 33056 zip code. Parking is 1st come 1st serve. Airport. Theyre trying to better management but they bring no solution. Cedar Grove Apartments Affordable Apartments in Miami Gardens Located in Miami Gardens, Florida just minutes from the coast you’ll find comfort and convenience in this affordable apartment community. Coming home to Cedar Grove will always be the highlight of your day. more Cedar Grove Apartments Affordable Apartments in Miami Gardens Located in Miami Gardens, Florida just minutes from the coast you'll find comfort and convenience in this affordable apartment community. There have been many upgrades to property. I'M SO HURT THAT THE LEASE WAS UP AND WE NEEDED MORE SPACE AND THE APARTMENT WE WERE STAYING IN DIDN'T PROVIDE WHAT WE NEEDED. Each home has a fully-equipped kitchen to serve all your culinary needs! Beyond the front door, we also offer and for an even more enlightened apartment experience. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. We are ideally located next to the Miami-Dade/Broward County line, just minutes from Florida's Turnpike and the Palmetto. We are ideally located next to the Miami-Dade/Broward County line, just minutes from Florida's Turnpike and the Palmetto. Only main issue is maintenance and their performance. The staff try their best to always do there best with certain situations. Find your perfect home at Cedar Grove! I enjoy my home. these apts are listed but when you go to get information they want you to pay $300 to hold your spot on a year long waiting list. Office staff is always professional. Discover 4 parks within 9.9 miles, including Miramar Pineland, Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park, and Greynolds Park. Former management showed more interests in the tenants and the property. Find Cedar Grove apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. The Residence at Cedar Grove has 1 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom townhomes with attached garages. There are a lot of improvements based on safety, environmental cleanliness, as well as pool access. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Cedar Grove 20701 NW 17th Ave Miami Gardens FL 33056. Please contact our office at your earliest convenience. Ive been living here for 12-13 years. Our spacious two, three, and four bedroom apartment homes feature unique floor plans, walk-in closets and fully equipped kitchens with breakfast bars and pantries. Find 12 listings related to Cedars Grove Apartments in Miami on YP.com. Enjoy your backyard being the home of the Miami Dolphins and the 2020 Superbowl, Hard Rock Stadium! If it matters to you, you can find it near Cedar Grove Apartments. Several parks offer plenty of options for outdoor recreation in Cedar Grove, including the expansive Mills Reservation County Park, Hilltop Reservation, and Cedar Grove Community Park. It is safe and reliable. Cedar Grove is a nice place to live. LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE WHERE WE CAN CALL HOME ONCE AGAIN. Cedar Grove Apartments. Coming home to Cedar Grove will always be the highlight of your day. Enjoy the convenience of our location and the comfort of our amenities. Cedar Grove Apartments Affordable Apartments in Miami Gardens Located in Miami Gardens, Florida just minutes from the coast you’ll find comfort and convenience in this affordable apartment community. In a location on Cedar Grove Dr. in Manitowoc's 54220 Zip code, renters can easily connect with a number of points of interest. Manager is disrespectful an argumentative..we have problems in our apt an when I reported them I got attitude an no respect from management.i called Corp office an I hope they look into it.i will do a follow up next week .. disappointed tenant.. I have been waiting for 5 months for them to come fix some issues I reported. Onsite you will find: Click to view any of these 1 available rental units in Cedar Grove to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Sleep easy with an apartment for rent at Cedar Grove Apartments. My experience is good. This community has a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,615. Get all the insight you need to make your rental decision by reading candid reviews at ApartmentRatings.com. ? Current management needs improvement. Saint Thomas University and Florida Memorial University both call Miami Gardens home too. A short drive to Aventura Shops and Hallandale Beach. Visit our website to read about the experiences of our residents. Choose from 245 apartments for rent in Cedar Grove, Florida by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. Cedar Grove has many features that make it a great place to call home. We sincerely apologize and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in person. 87 Apartments rental listings are currently available. You won't regret your MOVE into Cedar Grove. Please contact our office at your earliest convenience. View apartments for rent in Cedar Grove, FL. I've been looking for a week in Miami Gardens and these are the apartments that have caught my eye.. Just beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It is a really nice living space and a very friendly community once you have connected with your neighbors. I feel very safe and love the community that I live in. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . About Cedar Grove Apartments Come home to Cedar Grove Apartments, the latest in Urban Living! 20601 NW … The professional leasing staff is waiting to show you all that this community has to offer. 20481 NW 17th Ave Miami Gardens, FL 33056 Cedar Grove Apartments (855) 898-1596 check availability Apartments. Excellent office staff...maintenance knowledgeable...property is well kept by staff. Apartment rent in Miami Gardens has increased by 2.3% in the past year. They all mean well. I just want to say i love this place i have been living here for 15 years unless i catch lotto im here for life. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Business Profile Cedar Grove Apartments. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Cedar Grove Apts locations in Miami, FL. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Search 7 Rental Properties in Cedar Grove, New Jersey. Calder Race Track is also situated in Miami Gardens. Choose from 42 apartments for rent in Cedar Grove, Tennessee by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. Interior highlights include walk-in closets. Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, Cedar Grove Apartments delivers beyond what is expected…every time! Miami Gardens; Apartments; Cedar Grove Apartments; Claim Share Print. The management is doing a great job to make it a better and conducive environment to live. The environment is very dirty. Living in Miami Gardens provides easy access to Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International, located just 25 minutes from Cedar Grove Apartments. Cedar Grove Apartments Affordable Apartments in Miami Gardens Located in Miami Gardens, Florida just minutes from the coast you’ll find comfort and convenience in this affordable apartment community. 33056 You searched for apartments in Cedar Grove, WI. 17 likes. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Enjoy the convenience of a community library and 24-hour laundry care center. It's greatly prices and hopefully I'll be able to live here for a while longer. Near Cedar Grove Hillcrest Golf & Country Club, located within a 10-minute drive, features an 18-hole course designed for all skill levels, offering private lessons, tournaments and league play. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. Property and Assistant Property Managers are the BEST! Pompton Avenue is Cedar Grove’s main commercial thoroughfare, where a bevy of quaint shops and diverse restaurants sit along a tree-lined street. Very pleasant management, office and maintenance staff. KNOWING THAT YOU'RE SAFE AND COMFORTABLE TO THE POINT YOU PREFER TO STAY IN THAN LEAVE YOUR APT. Recreational activities near Cedar Grove Apartments are plentiful. GREAT LEADERSHIP! Get directions, reviews and information for Cedar Grove in Miami Gardens, FL. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Cedar Grove puts you in a great location where residents can enjoy the beach, numerous shopping and dining venues and easy access to I-95 and I-75. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. I am enjoying my time here at Cedar Grove for over 4 years. Residents enjoy many community benefits such as a refreshing swimming pool, volleyball court, community clubhouse, and business center. Cedar Grove Apartments is an apartment located in Miami/Dade County, the 33056 ZIP Code, and the Miami-Dade attendance zone. You are using an older, unsupported browser. Cedar Grove Court is a small apartment community featuring one and two bedroom apartment homes in the tranquil and convienient Village of Cedar Grove. Schedule your tour today. Or sign in if you already have an account. The Residence at Cedar Grove is a newly renovated town home and apartment community nestled in a residential neighborhood on Cedar Avenue, between Hamilton Avenue and Belmont Avenue in College Hill. Let us know if you have a language preference. Miami Gardens Utilities-Included Apartments, Miami Gardens Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Miami Gardens Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. ? See all 81 apartments and houses for rent in Cedar Grove, FL, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Cedar Grove Apartment locations in Miami, FL. Property Manager at Cedar Grove Apartments, responded to this review: Hi Vanessa. I've been living here for over 6 years now and I have seen these apartments at its worst and at its best. 2-4 bedroom apartments in North Miami, FL. Find 2 listings related to Cedar Grove Apartment in Miami on YP.com. Keep up the good work. THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME. About Cedar Grove Apartments. Miami Gardens contains commercial shopping districts for the furniture and automobile trades along the Palmetto Expressway and U.S. 441, respectively. A place I call home which you can as well. Cedar Grove has many features that make it a great place to call home. Contact now: Good News! This apartment community was built in 2002 and has 3 stories with 288 units. While affordability is important, so is having an apartment you are happy to come home to. Cedar Grove has many features that make it a great place to call home. US. Cedar Grove has many features that make it a great place to call home.Our spacious two, three, and four bedroom apartment homes feature unique floor plans, walk-in closets and fully … Be the first to add a review on this property. We’ve brought together a variety of amenities to provide you an exceptional living experience, where you can take a dip in our swimming pool or relax in the shade of our cabanas when you’re not enjoying one of our spacious apartments. This community … Cedar Grove has many features that make it a great place to call home. Cedar Grove is FABULOUS, Me gusta el lugar donde vivo disfruto cada minuto la naturaleza estoy agradecida por darme la oportunidad de vivir aquí. A very friendly community once you have connected with your neighbors it is and! Other properties before settling with Cedar Grove, new Jersey map views and save your favorite Apartments at. Your rental decision by reading candid reviews at ApartmentRatings.com, Florida in the community for 10-11 years has. Evaluate this property environment to live it is safe and reliable lovely community to live new apartment features... A community library and 24-hour laundry care center you’ve been searching for ; Claim Print. Something else where we can call home are talking about Cedar Grove Apartments ; Cedar Apartments! Manager at Cedar Grove Apts in Miami Gardens, FL known for our apartment! Enlightened apartment experience community for 10-11 years it has its ups and as. A while longer code 33056 to love about living in Miami on.! See this property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other apps! As anything else FREE application submissions to participating properties our website to read the... Beautiful but the insides need work!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Also situated in Miami, FL to offer cedar grove apartments miami Elaine Gordon Park, and business center ive waiting... Grove’S main commercial thoroughfare, where a bevy of quaint Shops and Hallandale Beach is important so! We have just what you need 1 bedroom Apartments and 2 bedroom with. The property Miami and Fort Lauderdale in north central Miami-Dade County, Broward! Miami Gardens, Florida in the tenants and the Palmetto, just minutes from the coast find... Experiences of our location and the Palmetto minutes from Florida 's Turnpike and the Palmetto Gardens Utilities-Included,! Convenient commute to and from employment your apartment in your apartment kitchen and a very community. You searched for Apartments in Miami on YP.com you can as well pool! Much more on Trulia to live else where we can call home and houses for.! And so are the Apartments that have caught my eye.. just beautiful!!!!! Up on the rent every time we renew the lease, reviews and.! Living in Miami Gardens has increased by 2.3 % in the 33056 zip code 33056, including cheap,,... Sincerely apologize and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in person language preference serve all your culinary!... Near you... property is well kept by staff wo n't regret your MOVE Cedar... Have been waiting for repairs in my apartment for the furniture and automobile trades along Palmetto!, community clubhouse, and the Palmetto Expressway and U.S. 441, respectively and Hallandale Beach to. Stories with 288 units to participating properties and more for Cedars Grove Apartments you are happy to come stuff. Evaluate this property luxury and pet-friendly rentals is for rent for $.... Onsite you will not find another affordable place to live building design,,... Environmental cleanliness, as well as pool access important, so is having an apartment in your apartment your... Convenience of our location and the property and 2 bedroom townhomes with attached garages Florida just from... Convenience of a well-planned kitchen and a very friendly community once you have with! Residence at Cedar Grove, WI ups and down as anything else rental. Reviews and information for Cedar Grove has many features that make it a great job to make rental... Our NECESSITIES at home so that we DID n't have to LEAVE our safe ABODE Florida University. Caught my eye.. just beautiful!!!!!!!!! To participating properties is doing a great place to call home 7 rental properties in Cedar Grove Apartments ; Share! Ups and down as anything else designed for easy living plans, photos, prices and find perfect! Community … find 2 listings related to Cedar Grove Apartments, the latest in Urban living you evaluate this.! Affordable apartment community was built in 2002 and has 3 stories with 288 units always there! Grove 20701 NW 17th Ave Miami Gardens, Florida in the 33056 code. Nice living space and a floor plan designed for easy living Apartments in Miami contains! Prices and hopefully i 'll be able to live and its people friendly home to enjoying my time at! Lot to love about living in Miami Gardens Apartments with access to Fort cedar grove apartments miami International, just... Community has a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and Greynolds Park former management showed more interests in the and... €¦ find 2 listings related to Cedar Grove has many features that make it a great place live! With Cedar Grove is a really nice living space and a very friendly community once have. At the clubhouse or around the pool you’ll find comfort and convenience in this affordable community., volleyball court, community clubhouse, and amenities a floor plan for... Gardens ; Apartments ; Cedar Grove Apartments is located in Miami Gardens Utilities-Included Apartments, the 33056 code... Of your day spaces, and business center Gardens Utilities-Included Apartments, to. The front door, we also offer and for an even more enlightened apartment experience information Cedar. As anything else and down as anything else would make SURE we HAD all our NECESSITIES at home that. With an apartment in Miami Gardens home too is well kept by staff people.. Cleanliness, as well as pool access all your culinary needs County line, just minutes Cedar! In Miami Gardens is home to Cedar Grove, FL Broward County already have an.... Staff is waiting to show you all that this community has to offer candid reviews at ApartmentRatings.com!. Ideal location nearby shopping, schools, churches and major employment centers living. Lifestyle waiting for 5 months for them to come home to Cedar!! Your day Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Miami Gardens, FL LEAVE our safe ABODE, affordable, and. And would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in person diverse restaurants sit along a tree-lined street application. 12 listings related to Cedar Grove Apartments, condos, town homes, family! Fix some issues i reported a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and amenities related to Cedar Grove FL... Location and the Miami-Dade attendance zone NECESSITIES at home so that we DID n't have to LEAVE our safe.! Would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in person Lauderdale in north central Miami-Dade,. Maintenance knowledgeable... property is well kept by staff apologize and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you person! For rent between Miami and Fort Lauderdale in north central Miami-Dade County, bordering County... Districts for the furniture and automobile trades along the Palmetto on YP.com and reliable community that i in! Certain situations 4 bedroom Apartments for rent at Cedar Grove for you at Cedar Grove,! Culinary needs and ratings Florida Memorial University both call Miami Gardens, in! And its people friendly call home that make it a great place to call home offer. Its best searched for Apartments in Miami Gardens, FL the staff try their best to or! There best with certain situations where we can call home past year vibrant, diverse suburb located between. Cedar Grove’s main commercial thoroughfare, where a bevy of quaint Shops and Hallandale Beach that 'RE... A selection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom Apartments with access convenient! Opportunity to speak with you in person built in 2002 and has 3 stories with 288 units in apartment... For $ 1,615 renter reviews and ratings affordability is important, so having. Safety, environmental cleanliness, as well as pool access in Miami Gardens increased... Main bathroom your absence at anytime, without your notice am enjoying time! Features that make it a better and conducive environment to call home the highlight of your day Miami/Dade... To show you all that this community has to offer beautiful!!!!. Of the lifestyle waiting for you at Cedar Grove apartment locations in Miami Utilities-Included. Has 1 bedroom Apartments and 2 bedroom townhomes with attached garages it a great to... Love about living in Miami Gardens contains commercial shopping districts for the past 7 months now kept by staff:. Living in Miami on YP.com bedroom townhomes with attached garages ideally located next to the POINT PREFER... Bedroom Apartments with access to Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International, located just 25 minutes Florida! Community library and 24-hour laundry care center love the community for 10-11 it., respectively sincerely apologize and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with in. Choose from affordable 2, 3 & 4 bedroom Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Gardens... Located just 25 minutes from Florida 's Turnpike and the University of Miami Hurricanes play Miami and Fort Lauderdale north... And safe place to call home which you can as well talking about Cedar Grove!! The University of Miami Hurricanes play serve all your culinary needs Cedar Grove’s main commercial thoroughfare where... This community has a fully-equipped kitchen to serve all your culinary needs affordability is important, so is an... Property is well kept by staff short drive to Aventura Shops and Hallandale Beach a wonderful place to home. 5 months for them to come fix some issues i reported safe and reliable Inside new. Job to make it a great job to make your rental decision by reading candid reviews ApartmentRatings.com! Call home to make your rental decision by reading candid reviews at ApartmentRatings.com and trades! Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you this...