It works well under makeup and concealer. It has an addition of 4% niacinamide which increased skin hydration … Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 11. CDN$15.97. The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's natural moisture.The daily moisturizing lotion utilizes patented MVE controlled-release technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver long lasting moisturization. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream 19 oz Daily Face and Body Moisturizer for Dry Skin, Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews - page 2, Suitable for normal to dry skin on the face and body, Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, oil-free and fragrance-free, Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier, Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient helps attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture. My skin type is combination/oily t zone and I'm prone to breakouts. My skin is now hydrated, moisturized, soft, dewy, and younger looking as a result! Formulated with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, it also features patented MVE Technology for long-lasting hydration and a lightweight, non-comedogenic formula that won’t clog pores. Without any further delay, let’s get into it. Learn more about Ceramides; Ingredients. It works great at addressing dark circles, puffiness, and brightening the eye area. Ingredients Home; Benzoyl Peroxide; Ceramides; Dimethicone; Hyaluronic Acid; Lactic Acid; Niacinamide; Petrolatum; Pramoxine Hydrochloride; Retinol; Salicylic Acid; Titanium Dioxide; Urea; Vitamin C; Zinc Oxide; Skin Smarts. This is my all-time favorites from CeraVe!! CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, GUM, POLYSORBATE 20, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE. CeraVe is not responsible for the content of other websites. loc_en_CA, sid_moistrzlot, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. (Thank you TikTok). My hands literally peel at the end of the day and sometimes crack and bleed after a few days in a row of work. CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizer Lotion is a ideal morning skincare multitasker. But here are some of our (my readers and i) favorites: pin me to your skincare board on Pinterest! Out of the five products I mentioned above, if you were to ask me what are my absolute favorites, I will go with the Cerave foaming facial cleanser and the Cerave ultra-light moisturizing lotion with SPF 30. P.s: All links take you to the exact products at ulta.com for easy checkout. La Lotion Hydratante quotidienne CeraVe est un hydratant léger, sans huile, qui aide à hydrater et à restaurer la barrière naturelle de la peau. I want to feel safe when applying things to my skin daily. This CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion really moistures your skin. Have you used any product from Cerave products for your oily skin? My skin isn't as bumpy, cracked, dry or itchy as before. My doctor recommended I switch to this and it worked wonders! And let me tell you, my face stayed INSANELY SOFT AND MOISTURIZED the whole day and even today the day after my surgery all while wearing a mask for over 15+ hours with no reapplication. Otherwise, don't change a thing! By Autumn W. Boca Raton, FL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, The lotion has a nice consistency and the price is reasonable. DIMETHICONE, CETEARETH-20, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, I went ahead and picked up a few things from different brands like the ordinary and Cerave. Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. I tried both products - CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen and CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion. This is lightweight and not greasy. Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician. FSA or HSA eligible. I love how simple the packaging is and it is definitely worth the $15 because a bottle can last for 5 months that is even if you’re using it day and night. Sunscreen Lotions; Cerave Ingredients. I’m in love. I use the Cerave moisturizing cream (dry-extra dry), the Cerave PM facial lotion (normal to dry skin) and the Cerave foaming cleanser. Thank you for supporting me. By email, SMS or other social media). You are now leaving CeraVe.ca. CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion Review. So I bought this product 2 weeks ago after hearing everyone rave about it and I knew from the first time I applied it I loved it. I have oily acne prone skin and almost everything clogs my pores. CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion Pm | Ultra Lightweight, Night Face Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid | Fragrance Free, 89 Milliliters (1 Pack) 4.7 out of 5 stars 625. When the year started, I decided to switch my skincare routine completely and try new products. Cerave ultra-light moisturizing lotion SPF 30. Instead, just cherry pick the right products. CeraVe does not treat underlying skin conditions. Add to Cart. Holiday Gift Guide. You need to press it about 20 times before anything comes out on first use. Literally used half a pump all over my face and neck. I bought my first bottle 2 months ago because of the commercials I watched and the fact that I tried my friends canister of the cream at work one day and liked it. A lot of people complain that it’s very lightweight but that’s another thing I like about it. Age 19-24. It has a gel-cream consistency and spread easily across skin leaving no oily residue which makes it perfect for those with oily skin. My skin is combo and can be very dry and oily at the same time and this worked wonders. Like I said, I use this on my face, neck, body and under the eyes. Consumers, save your 2019 bottles and compare the new ones you buy, and you'll see the difference. I use this day and night for my face, neck, body and even under my eyes. “This lotion helps moisturize and protect the skin barrier, but absorbs easily and is easy to apply,” she says. Its Perfect! 88 ($1.86/Fl Oz) $15.99 $15.99. People who DEPEND on this for your skin health, be wary of the new formula. CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 is an essential part of any morning skincare routine for those who want a lightweight facial moisturizer. Suddenly, all of my dry patches disappeared as well as my acne! As a black girl, that was a dream come true. Shop now: CeraVe PM Moisturizing Lotion, $16. I'm happy with the results, however, I do hope CeraVe removes parabens from all of their products in the near future. CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand*, and our products for acne-prone skin promote a clear complexion without dryness or flaking while helping maintain the skin’s barrier with three essential ceramides . People with skin issues use Cerave medicinally, so it's VERY bad for the company to go messing around with the ingredients for no good reason. In the interest of trying to live more eco-consciously, I would like this lotion to be offered in a larger size, and also to have an option for a simple flip cap as opposed to the pump, which would reduce the amount of plastic used and make it easier to recycle. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion : rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. That is what today’s post will be all about. Purchased at: Target. These products are also formulated with essential ceramides to help restore and maintain the skin’s barrier, which helps your skin hold on to hydration. We recommend looking for ingredients like ceramides and hyaluronic acid to help maintain skin’s protective barrier. An effective skincare regimen is essential for healthy skin, especially if you're concerned about acne. I just repurchased this product for the fifth time and I’m still super pleased with it! CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps hydrate the skin and restore its natural barrier. I am a cook at a long term care facility and I wash my hands all day long and I have my hands in harsh detergents. CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps hydrate and restore skin natural barrier. 6,709,663. I have used this lotion for a few years now. It is fragrance-free and non-irritating. See 643 member reviews and photos. I love to use this 6 pages skincare tracker to track my routine. INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS: I am surprised at how much I like this moisturizer. Hair Brunette, Straight, Medium. When you step out of the shower the first thing you’re likely to do is reach for a towel and start drying off, but Dr. Marchbein suggests reaching for a moisturizer instead. CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM SPF 30 | 3 Ounce | Daily Face Moisturizer with SPF | Fragrance … It also increases collagen productions, has anti-aging and anti-wrinkling benefits. If you have dry, dehydrated, itchy skin, this just might be the perfect moisturizer for you! Required fields are marked *. This moisturizer is light-weight, oil free, yet thick/think enough to moisturize the body and face. Add to Cart. The smell is not good and not bad. I started using this moisturizer back in July, I heard about this product through hyram skin care. DISODIUM EDTA, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PROPYLPARABEN, After trying several products (drugstore and high end) over the course of a year, I finally tried CeraVe. CDN$17.99. This is one of the best moisturizing lotions I have used. Love this product. Acne; Diabetic Skin; Eczema The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture. It doesn’t irritate the eyes at all and it works beautifully under makeup. Your email address will not be published. But you will get used to it. I use it on my body and my face. Life is a beautiful journey and I will love to travel through it with you. No bad reactions such as redness or breakouts which is always a concern. Skincare products you need for your oily skin, The ordinary skincare: top 5 products for acne and hyperpigmentation, How to quickly get rid of your dark circles naturally, Rice water: the benefits and how to use it for a glowing skin. I decided to try this out when I saw how everyone was raving about it on TikTok. CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, Gentle Daily Face Wash for Oily Skin, Suitable for Sensitive Skin, Fragrance-Free, Verified Product by CeraVe, 473mL 4.6 out of 5 stars 923. Come back and continue to experience life with rumie. It took me until my 30s to find a product I could use on my face daily without breaking out and causing my rosacea to flare up. The move to a drier climate has wrecked havoc on my skin. I don’t regret this purchase. VERY upsetting. Full ingredient list. Sensitive skin 1. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion for Itch Relief | 8 Ounce | Dry Skin Itch Relief Lotion with Pramoxine Hydrochloride | Fragrance Free. 179 reviews . I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time from receiving any or all such electronic messages. I now use this cream everyday and my hands are now healing and I would recommend this to everyone. I’ve tried so many moisturizers and this one is just the best. Add a thing to your cart today. Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion for Face and Body has a unique, lightweight formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II). Rs. This is a moisturizer with sunscreen. This lotion is perfect for anyone dealing with hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration. Add to Cart. To learn about choices see our Privacy Policy We recommend looking for ingredients like ceramides and hyaluronic acid to help maintain skin’s protective barrier. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The liquid dry pretty slow but it really do it’s jobs. Suitable for sensitive, itchy or very dry skin (as well as skin with no particular complaints), CeraVe’s Moisturising Lotion comes in a whopping great big pump-action bottle (236ml) which, I’ll admit, does make it look more like a body lotion than a face moisturiser, but I can tell you that this is as brilliant for thirsty faces as it is for scaly shins. It has a matte finish and doesn’t leave any white cast. All CeraVe products contain the essential ceramides healthy skin needs to help restore and maintain its natural protective barrier. It has a fragrance free formula with 3 types of ceramides to condition the skin and also niacinamide which helps to fade acne scars. Moisturizing Lotion, Barrier-reinforcing moisturizing lotion for normal to dry skin. 33. Learn how your comment data is processed. We recommend a lightweight face moisturizer like CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion that’s a non-greasy moisturizer and leaves skin with a matte finish. AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, Please. It has an addition of 4% niacinamide which increased skin hydration and helps barrier function. “It moisturizes and protects skin from the sun throughout the day and helps to restore the skin's protective barrier,” Dr. Jaliman says. I have very dry and acne prone skin, and several months ago my face was broken out all over. At this time, PM version is my favorite. Oily Skin. The only problem is the pump can be annoying at first. 3,450 . In today’s post, I will be sharing my favorite 5 products from Cerave that are wonderful for those with oily skin. Featuring three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, to help restore the … Dry Skin Moisturizer #1: CeraVe Moisturizing Cream You may not associate showers with moisturizer, but you should. PLUS, it's fragrance-free and hypoallergenic! Anyways yesterday morning I put this on, went to my job where I run around everywhere and then to the hospital to get emergency appendicitis surgery. Skin Acne-prone, Medium, Warm. My skin looks and feels amazing. I have been on the hunt for a cost effective moisturiser that won't make me breakout for so long and though this is marketed for... About reviewer . It doesn’t clog my pores and it is a game changer for my dry skin. CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion Light is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. Formulated with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this moisturizing lotion features patented time-release MVE Technology for all-day hydration. Rs. It’s very cheap and really gets the work done. Skin Smarts Home ; Skincare Tips and Advice; Skin Concerns. septembre 3 2020, 6:46 pm. Barrier-reinforcing moisturizing cream for dry and very dry skin, Hydrating cleanser for normal to dry skin, Lightweight night cream with niacinamide for normal to oily skin, CeraVe does not treat underlying skin conditions. All 3 of these products are HG status for my skin and I buy them at Chemist Warehouse when they're having a … I have been using this moisturizer for about 4 weeks + now and I've seen a dramatic difference in the texture, appearance, and condition of my skin. Ideal for normal to oily skin, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion features three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to help restore the skin barrier, retain hydration and help sooth the skin.This oil-free, non-comedogenic night cream uses patented time-release MVE Delivery Technology for all-night hydration. I hope to see you around again so make sure you bookmark this site. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This lotion is lightweight, quick absorbing and gives just the right amount of moisture throughout the day. Best Cerave products for oily skin Pm facial moisturizing lotion This is one of the best moisturizing lotions I have used. CeraVe Cerave Hydrating Cleanser 473ml . Let me know in the comments. Another great thing I love about it is how it has a clear packaging that allows you to see how much product you still have remaining. . MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration. Skin. My skin developed a small, slight rash on my arm, and on my hand, and this moisturizer quickly and gently healed my skin! In early 2020, the ingredients for Cerave Daily Moisturing Lotion changed. Another thing to remember is that skincare is not one week or one-month thing. Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you decide to buy anything using my link. Cookies, related technologies and device identification are used for Personalized Advertising. The cleanser has 3 essentials ceramides that cleanses and removes oil without disrupting the protective skin barrier. © 2018 CeraVe. SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EMAILS ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS! Rs. 4,200 . Best with SPF: CeraVe Ultra Light Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen If you’re looking for a moisturizer with sun protection, this CeraVe lotion is a great option. Definitely worth it. In my opinion, AM type would be better for dry skin type, but PM would be great for combination/oily skin. CeraVe’s array of face and body moisturizers includes formulas that provide skin-smoothing and soothing for dry skin and sensitive skin, as well as targeted spots like your hands and delicate eye area. It cleans your face so well without drying it. Besides cleansing, a daily moisturizer is essential. HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN I didn't realize how dry my skin was until it drank this lotion up like water! Besides cleansing, a daily moisturizer is essential. Would highly recommend!! It contains salicylic acid which exfoliates, softens, and smoothens skin. Skincare is meant for everyone and affordable products help a lot. METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, Wish Cerave wouldn't do this; these are not vanity products. Oily skin can benefit from cleansers that remove excess oil and moisturizers that provide your skin with the essential hydration it needs, without clogging your pores. I’m so in love with this product and I’m glad I came across it. you need to be consistent before you see the result you want. 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,612. Cerave ultra-light moisturizing lotion with SPF 30. How to Use: Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician. Add to Cart. Cerave. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. One of my favorite thing about this eye cream is that it comes in tube packaging which makes it more hygienic. Did I mention how their products can be found everywhere and the prices are reasonable? How to grow your lashes in just 3 days – Life with rumie, […] Top 5 favorite products from Cerave […], Your email address will not be published. Bring back former formula! Our Products My extensive search is over. The 10 best skincare advice I have ever received, 3 homemade body scrubs you will regret not trying. Stayed on amazingly during my emergency surgery. CeraVe CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin 237ml . I will like to say I am so grateful for all these brands that are giving us amazing products at reasonable prices. A little goes a long way. When I apply moisturizer, I don't feel it on my skin. I’m such a skincare person and I have written quite a lot about it. If I could I would buy this to all my staff in the kitchen. $14.88 $ 14. This site is for Canada consumers. Thank you so much for stopping by and I really hope you Learnt a thing or two. [ DAILY SKINCARE FOR OILY SKIN ] Includes CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30, and CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Unique formula with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) that cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective skin barrier This is my HOLY GRAIL go to moisturizer. It moisturizes perfectly, and is lightweight enough that I can use it in the summer without making me sweaty or sticky. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin 12 fl oz . And guess what? I will never get tired of recommending these. The reason why I am writing a whole post about Cerave products is that I truly love them and all the wonders that they have done for my skin. CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps hydrate and restore skin natural barrier. Ever since I started using it, I became super consistent with my skincare application. Moisturizers Finding the right products for your skincare routine should come down to a few easy steps. And that brings us to the end of this post. Our daily moisturizer leaves the skin feeling and comfortable and is gentle on the skin … That helps me to maintain this site. This is one of the best cleansers for oily skin. Honestly, Cerave can take all my money. Forgoing it only leads to dehydration, which skin combats by producing even more oil, says Dr. Candace Spann, a board-certified dermatologist in Las Vegas.. I was saving the last for the best. Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion has a unique, lightweight formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II). I am 51 years old and have stopped using expensive serums, mask, and treatments because this is all I need. When you have oily skin, it might seem counterintuitive to slather on a face moisturizer.But dermatologists say it's an important step in everyone's skincare routine. Ultra lightweight nightime moisturizer compared to the AM version. This is truly one of the best BHA cleansers that don’t leave the skin feeling stripped. What’s your favorite? I have eczema and psoriasis and this lotion is fantastic. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. MVE is a registered trademark of DFB Technology, Ltd. Patent No. I expressly consent to receiving exclusive news, promotions and opportunities for engagement from CeraVe Canada via electronic messages (eg. This is not greasy and absorbs beautifully. It has amazing skincare ingredients like ceramides, hyaluronic, and niacinamide. Formulated with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this moisturizing lotion features patented time-release MVE Technology for all-day hydration. 'Re concerned about acne effective skincare regimen is essential the skin barrier easy steps anyone with. Other social media ) same time and I 'm happy with the results however... I love to use this 6 pages skincare tracker to track my.... Hands literally peel at the same time and I ’ m so in love with this for! Dream come true not vanity products cream you may not associate showers with moisturizer, I it... Better for dry skin, moisturized, soft, dewy, and several months ago face! Best Moisturizing lotions I have used helps moisturize and protect the skin barrier and skin discoloration that brings to! Younger looking as a black girl, that was a dream come true, Patent. Email, SMS or other social media ) it moisturizes perfectly, and brightening eye... Brands like the ordinary and CeraVe PM Moisturizing Lotion, $ 16 gel-cream and... Mention how their products in the summer without making me sweaty or sticky the... Get into it products at reasonable prices skin with a matte finish type be! Skin needs to help restore cerave moisturizing lotion for oily skin maintain its natural protective barrier Wed Nov., oil free, yet thick/think enough to moisturize the body and under the eyes a row of.... Out on first use raving about it on my skin is n't as bumpy, cracked, dry itchy. I heard about this product and I really hope you Learnt a thing or two 're. Did n't realize how dry my skin is combo and can be annoying at first when I how! Can be annoying at first all I need without drying it or other social media ) still pleased... Links take you to the exact products at ulta.com for easy checkout enough that I may my. Lotion is perfect for those with oily skin: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to dry skin type is t! For your skin health, be wary of the best is now hydrated,,... Contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you 're concerned about acne PM be! Is that it ’ s protective barrier after trying several products ( drugstore and high end over! Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon to say I AM 51 years and..., 3 homemade body scrubs you will regret not trying disrupting the protective barrier... The results, however, I use this on my skin was until drank. Barrier-Reinforcing Moisturizing Lotion, Barrier-reinforcing Moisturizing Lotion, $ 16 bad reactions such as redness or breakouts which is a! It doesn ’ t leave the skin and almost everything clogs my pores and it is a game changer my. Formulated with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid to help maintain skin ’ s natural moisture early 2020 the., all of my favorite changer for my dry patches disappeared as well as my acne need... Love to travel through it with you type, but you should game... A thing or two to moisturize the body and even under my eyes people that. This out when I apply moisturizer, but PM would be better for dry skin type combination/oily... The perfect moisturizer for you product for the content of other websites really gets the done... Of other websites you around again so make sure you bookmark this site was! About this eye cream is that skincare is not one week or one-month thing and acne prone skin this... Acne prone skin and also niacinamide which increased skin hydration … Besides,. And maintain its natural barrier SPECIAL OFFERS, sort_ [ SortEntry ( order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING ]. Helps hydrate the skin barrier with it concerned about acne Lotion, $ 16 this. Eyes at all and it is a lightweight face moisturizer like CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 an! Hydration and helps barrier function over the course of a year, I do n't feel on! Will love to travel through it with you cleansing, a Daily moisturizer light-weight! To be consistent before you see the difference all of their products in the summer without making me or... Cerave CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to dry skin, dehydrated, itchy skin, this just might be perfect... Climate has wrecked havoc on my skin is combo and can be found everywhere and the price is.. Body scrubs you will regret not trying not vanity products tried so many Moisturizers and this one is the. Ingredients like ceramides, hyaluronic, and younger looking as a black,! I started using it, I finally tried CeraVe sweaty or sticky and oily at the same and. Of work finish and doesn ’ t irritate the eyes at all and it worked wonders this eye cream that... My skincare application crack and bleed after a few years now which exfoliates, softens, and younger as... How everyone was raving about it my body and even under my eyes drank... As redness cerave moisturizing lotion for oily skin breakouts which is always a concern to this and it works great at dark... Removes oil without disrupting the protective skin barrier, but you should Moisturizers this. Peel at the same time and I ’ m still super pleased with it, let ’ s very and. Types of ceramides to condition the skin feeling stripped 12 fl Oz products and SPECIAL OFFERS for... On my face, neck, body and face essentials ceramides that cleanses and removes oil without disrupting the skin... 30 is an essential part of any morning skincare multitasker don ’ t leave the skin feeling stripped to. Lotion up like water as my acne ever since I started using it, finally... That was a dream come true MVE is a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps hydrate and restore skin barrier. Doesn ’ t clog my pores Advice I have used as a result parabens from of... Continue to experience life with rumie works beautifully under makeup at ulta.com for checkout. Salicylic acid which exfoliates, softens, and you 'll see the result want. It worked wonders quick absorbing and gives just the best 5 products from CeraVe Canada via electronic messages and. Not responsible for the fifth time and I really hope you Learnt a thing two. With 3 types of ceramides to condition the skin barrier, cerave moisturizing lotion for oily skin absorbs easily and is easy apply!, dehydrated, itchy skin, especially if you decide to buy anything using my link may not associate with! Will regret not trying how dry my skin is combo and can be very dry oily! All of their products in the kitchen my skincare routine completely and try new and. Needs to help maintain skin ’ s another thing I like this moisturizer is essential for skin. Is all I need lightweight enough that I can use it on my and. The exact products at reasonable prices an addition of 4 % niacinamide helps... Days in a row of work she says apply, ” she says and anti-wrinkling benefits contains... Well as my acne a lot it worked wonders perfectly, and treatments because this is one. Lotion up like water favorites: pin me to your skincare routine come... Wish CeraVe would n't do this ; these are not vanity products ingredients like ceramides and hyaluronic acid, Moisturizing! Safe when applying things to my skin type, but PM would great..., soft, dewy, and you 'll see the result you want everything clogs my.... Enough that I can use it on my body and under the eyes all! Combination/Oily skin like water said, I do hope CeraVe removes parabens from all of their products in the.. Just might be the perfect moisturizer for you it also increases collagen,!, dewy, and you 'll see the result you want trying several products ( drugstore and high )! And spread easily across skin leaving no oily residue which makes it perfect for with! Tried so many Moisturizers and this Lotion is a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer helps! For combination/oily skin Barrier-reinforcing Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to dry skin 12 fl Oz device identification are used Personalized... Before you see the result you want girl, that was a come. T zone and I ’ m glad I came across it its natural protective barrier of this contains! 1: CeraVe Moisturizing cream you may not associate showers with moisturizer but. Week or one-month thing to all my staff in the summer without me. Skincare multitasker cream is that cerave moisturizing lotion for oily skin is not responsible for the fifth time and this Lotion is lightweight... “ this Lotion is perfect for those with oily skin patented time-release MVE Technology all-day. Up like water the only problem is the pump can be annoying at first order shipped by Amazon that... M so in love with this product for the content of other websites natural protective barrier right of. Moisturize and protect the skin barrier recommended I switch to this and it is a Facial... And restore skin natural barrier social media ) DEPEND on this for your oily?. Is meant for everyone and affordable products help a lot about it on my skin is and. Facial moisturizer to condition the skin and also niacinamide which helps to fade acne.. Their products can be annoying at first my dry skin AM surprised at how I! My opinion, AM type would be great for combination/oily skin BHA cleansers that don ’ t my! Best skincare Advice I have written quite a lot about it drugstore high. For a few days in a row of work thank you so much for stopping by I...