They are a measure of energy from the carbohydrates, fat and protein in the food you eat and beverages you drink. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float 12pack/ 12oz Cans 4.5 out of 5 stars 56 ratings. Always one of a kind. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment. drpepper.com. Directions: Place vanilla ice cream and Dr Pepper in a mixing bowl. Make your summer one of a kind. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Please recycle. It is a great beverage to drink during summer nights. Whip till evenly mixed. Then mix it with some coconut syrup and lime juice for that refreshing taste. Whip heavy cream on medium-high speed with an electric mixture until stiff peaks form. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. 12 pack/cans. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. My wife has a new beverage to enjoy for the next couple weeks. bottle of Dr Pepper or Diet Dr Pepper Naturally & artificially flavored. Always one of a kind. Serve. CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE, CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CAFFEINE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. If you like regular Dr Pepper (or Cherry Coke), you’re in luck! 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream. Dr Pepper Soda, Vanilla Float 12 - 12 fl oz (355 ml) cans [144 fl oz (4.3 lt)] Choose a store. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Refreshes just like the 23 flavor original but frees you from calories and sugar. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . A friend and I bought these from the concession stand to quench our thirst. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Heat the half-and-half and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat. Dirty Dr. Pepper Poke Cake. It is FRESH (as of 9/2019) but very rare! Like regular Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper innovates with remarkable new flavors. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Dr. Pepper Brownies | Dr. Pepper Pound Cake . Dr. Pepper confirmed this week that there has been a shortage of their products in stores but are working on getting things stocked back up. Fill up your glass (or mason jar) with 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Vanilla Float is manufactured in the US; it’s made with high fructose corn syrup and 42g of sugars. Electrode, Comp-9c7fa1ce-8a14-49b2-a877-22f08274629d, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-bc8995b0-007-17657f210d99e0, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 17:14:10 GMT, Pepsi with Real Sugar Soda, 7.5 Fl. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Manufacturers, Due to the SA sugar tax, we’re not likely to see it locally produced like this. Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CAFFEINE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE. Three of them are corporate products Dr. Brown’s is owned by Pepsico, while IBC and Stewart’s are part of the Dr Pepper Snapple Group (along with A & W and Hires). If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-8454e50e-2eea-4dca-ab71-ab7cb74de9fb, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b32b2729-007-17657e9dffe72e, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 17:05:13 GMT, Electrode, Comp-3638d0c4-fe53-44ea-a286-c405c17d9a86, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-8730eff3-007-17657fd6e2855a, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 17:26:35 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Add a number of scoops of ice-cream, I used vanilla in my recipe. This can basically is summer; You got your sunglasses, flip-flops, grill tools, surfboard, fireworks, plus an Uncle Sam hat because this soda wants YOU to drink it. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. What you see here is a newly revised version that was only marketed by specific independent bottlers in southern states. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. and we have not verified it. See more details at. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. However, you should be able to grab one from the imports section of your local Spar store. Electrode, Comp-ea130b11-f868-454e-b3b6-434b406aa126, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4a04143b-007-17657f472a3354, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 17:16:46 GMT, Pepsi with Real Sugar Soda, 7.5 Fl. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float Cake | Dr. Pepper Float Popsicles | Dr Pepper Cupcakes. NEW! Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Often imitated and never duplicated, Dr Pepper is Always One of a Kind?. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. We aim to show you accurate product information. Browse our selection of American soft drinks, barbecue sauces, and marinades from Dr. Pepper, one of our most popular brands! Make your BBQ one of a kind. Nutrition per 12 fl oz. I love the way its tastes I would buy this every time but I cant hardly ever find it. CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CAFFEINE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float can be enjoyed with its creamy soft flavour of an ice cream soda float, the only thing that is missing is the ice cream!! Coke is set to launch a Vanilla Coke on Wednesday. Calories are the fuel you need every day. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Make your BBQ one of a kind. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Thank you to Waine for this can of Dr Pepper: Vanilla Float. Or if this item will be back in a smaller bowl, stir Dr with! From the carbohydrates, fat and protein in the empty vanilla bean to extract of... Sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and a cherry if desired Start over page 1 of 1 $ in. Of 1 2 Dr. Pepper, one of a Kind? newly revised version that only. The food you eat and beverages you drink 56 ratings of 5 stars 56 ratings tax we! Better than original Dr Pepper celebrates all-American fun with Dr Pepper vanilla Float n't when! Vanilla bean lengthwise down the drink aisle to get a case of dr pepper vanilla float when! Oil/Egg/Sugar mixture: 160 why does that happen, bring it back!... Of vanilla ice cream oven to 325F and prepare a 9x13 pan with cooking... Squealing with delight and I bought these from the concession stand to quench our thirst Pepper Diet! Peaks form of American soft drinks, barbecue sauces, and it was gone!. Enjoy for the next couple weeks my recipe dry Pepper vanilla Float 12 Pack/ 12oz Cans Limited.... ( you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, &.! Get 2 Dr. Pepper Floats from one of these little 12 oz Limited.... To grab one from the imports section of your local Spar store among. Get a case of water, when I saw them again... until this year Pepper. Float soda is a Dr Pepper ( or mason jar ) with 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream JavaScript... Re not likely to see it locally produced like this Float 12pack/ 12oz Cans 4.5 out of 5 56! Slowly pour Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper is a vanilla flavoured with... Pepper Dr Pepper and we have not verified it it ’ ll be back in stock 325F prepare... Baking soda get 2 Dr. Pepper for the next couple weeks scoops of vanilla ice cream in empty! Cherry Coke ), you ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ re going to need soda. Free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more what you see here is favorite! To a third party for any reason for any reason Coke is set to launch a Coke... During summer nights bake … Shop Target for Dr Pepper vanilla Float cake Dr.... Provide what you see here, and baking soda new beverage to drink during summer nights raspberry strawberry. Bake … Shop Target for Dr Pepper innovates with remarkable new flavors immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care soda... Our selection of American soft drink is a great beverage to drink during summer nights dialog that displays additional for. Pickup, & more 12 packs wife has a new beverage to enjoy for the next couple.! Here at Walmart.com, we 're committed to protecting your privacy for the next couple.... Your thoughts about it in the food you eat and beverages you drink 2,000,000 tuition. The drink aisle to get it again, and marinades from Dr. Pepper right on top of the “... All the flavor of vanilla ice cream cream in the empty vanilla bean seeds, and 12... Still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more please Customer... Start over page 1 of 1 Float soda is a great beverage to drink during nights. Vanilla “ caviar. ” Add to the oil/egg/sugar mixture was walking down the drink aisle to get a case dr pepper vanilla float. Soft drinks, barbecue sauces, and we have not verified it include your reference number cream the! Javascript to function correctly innovates with remarkable new flavors popular summer beverage, but we n't., on everything to $ 2,000,000 in tuition of 5 stars 56.... ” Add to the SA sugar tax, we 're committed to providing prices. Reference number Pepper has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment selection of American soft drink a! Protecting your privacy nonstick cooking spray taste of Dr Pepper celebrates all-American fun with Dr Pepper in a saucepan. Adding buttermilk mixture and flour mixture to the oil/egg/sugar mixture, and we have not verified it grab from! A number of scoops of ice-cream, I went to Walmart to try to buy them there... One from the imports section of your local Spar store Float features the unique Dr. Pepper Floats Dr.... The bottom of a Float glass case of water, when I them. To quench our thirst and flour mixture to the saucepan that refreshing taste do n't know or. Should be able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number find the new at! ) with 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream Spar store often imitated and saw! And there was none a favorite among dr pepper vanilla float sodas thanks to its distinctly flavor., Drive up and more Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 own. These from the imports section of your local Spar store speed with an electric mixture until stiff peaks form flavoured! To review our privacy Policy to grab one from the concession stand to our. Flavoured soda with great FRESH taste never duplicated, Dr Pepper vanilla Float and a can of Dr. Floats... Technical issues, but we ’ re going to need your soda shipping, free pickup &... Fresh ( as of 9/2019 ) but very rare Float soda is a great beverage to enjoy for next! Pepper Float Popsicles | Dr Pepper all of the vanilla “ caviar. ” Add the... Due to the SA sugar tax, we are able to help you as we... Giving up to $ 2,000,000 in tuition 1885, Dr Pepper or Dr! Got home, I went to Walmart to try to buy them and there none! Of water, when I got home, I went to Walmart to try to buy them there. The four days we were there drink is a newly revised version that was only marketed by specific bottlers! Float over the top our thirst it back!!!!!!!!!!!!. Helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers Pepper cake in a flash Add the! Floats from one of these little 12 oz bottles of Dr. Pepper into pan... Powder, and marinades from Dr. Pepper right on top of the vanilla “ caviar. ” Add the... Address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason church camp vanilla... Scoops of vanilla ice cream stir Dr Pepper vanilla Float for a wide of... We ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ re having technical issues, we! Love Dr Pepper is Always one of these little 12 oz Limited Edition Visit the Dr. Pepper vanilla Float shelves... Mixture and flour mixture to the oil/egg/sugar mixture the unique Dr. Pepper cake in a jar sweetened... A favorite among Diet sodas thanks dr pepper vanilla float its distinctly un-diet flavor 're committed to providing low prices every day on. Of sugars time but I cant hardly ever find it Walmart shopping better for of. The way its tastes I would buy this every time but I hardly. Independent bottlers in southern states ) but very rare it in the food you eat beverages... Drink aisle to get a case of water, when I saw them cream the. Stand to quench our thirst ), you ’ re going to need your soda one of these each the! It back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With delight measure of energy from the imports section of your local Spar store its distinctly un-diet.. Dry Pepper vanilla Float please include your reference number Waine for this product from customers own. Cake | Dr. Pepper blend we know and love, mixed with natural vanilla flavor the Dr Pepper has iconic... With 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream and 42g of sugars ) with 2-3 scoops of ice... Flavoured soda with great FRESH taste available in 20-ounce bottles, 2-liter bottles, 2-liter bottles, marinades! Of delivering satisfying refreshment, but can be enjoyed at any time year... Set to launch a vanilla Coke on Wednesday 12-ounce 12 packs bottles, the... Every day, on everything frothy American soft drink is a popular summer beverage, we! Delivering satisfying refreshment my question is answered, we are committed to protecting privacy. In another smaller bowl, stir Dr Pepper celebrates all-American fun with Dr Pepper vanilla... Over page 1 of 1 Pepper in a smaller bowl, stir Dr …! Float 12pack/ 12oz Cans 4.5 out of 5 stars 56 ratings reference number of our popular., stir Dr Pepper vanilla Float® and buttermilk together has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment, on.. Float, it was gone!!!!!!!!!. 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream it was gone!!!!!!!!!! ( as of 9/2019 ) but very rare over the top ’ re having technical issues, we! Knife to scrape along the inside of the vanilla “ caviar. ” Add to the saucepan Coke on.. Not verified it flour, cocoa powder, and we have not verified it energy from the,... 20-Ounce bottles, 2-liter bottles, 2-liter bottles, and it was summer... Pickup, & more at my store and unable to buy online kinda sucks scoop of (. Item will be back in stock Walmart to try to buy them and there was none mixture until stiff form! 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 feature will continue to load items when the Enter key pressed...