I have booked my train ticket for 27 Dec, booking id EMT77172890. Ticket status pending. Previous ticket I booked through them it was confirmed immediately. Flight booking can be a tricky business, with additional charges sometimes appearing out of nowhere, which is why we would like to be as transparent as possible when it comes to airfare and our services. App Store ist und wie sich dieser Wert im Lauf der Zeit entwickelt hat. The company general manager responded to my calls later on and resolved the issue. S Saiprudhvimanupati. Save with mobile-exclusive deals & earn reward bonus on your bookings. Promocode. Regarding refund of amount. All I want is the confirmation of my ticket or if it can be cancelled as then at least I can book from other site before it become RAC . Not receivinh. Don't book from this site. 0. “@EaseMyTrip hi, what is the charges for rescheduling my trip, by mistake I booked tickets for 16th whereas I wanted to book for 17th, the booking was done 15 mins back” 0. Useful. Booking not confirm. Monday 28 Dec 2020 | Indigo . Nov 10. Flat ₹120 off on bus bookings (Minimum booking amount ₹1200). Dec Jan Feb. To Mumbai. 0. Useful. India’s #1 Travel Booking App – MakeMyTrip is trusted by 5 Crore+ Indians to plan their holidays. Reply. Register and Get Discount on Booking First Flight with Us. Replying to @EaseMyTrip @EaseMyTrip It has been 4 days still I haven't … Ticket status pending. API consumer can use this service to integrate it with their application. 0. × × Flights; Hotels; Trains; Bus; Holidays; Cabs; Visa; Activities; Gift Card; More . Sign in Register. How many stars would you give EaseMyTrip? I had similar problem booking with Air Asia - malaysian based airline. I had booked a flight from Guwahati to New Delhi costing Rupees 12086/- on 10/12/2019. As the name suggests, EaseMyTrip has been specially designed to ease all the chaos that comes along with booking hotels and flight. A angy123. EMTFIRST. Offers CORPORATE TRAVEL AGENT LOGIN. With our new SMS services, get updates on GoAir’s new moves and latest information. Booking not confirm. Thank you so much! Share. Money deducted no ticket generated. EaseMyTrip Hotel API Reference allows users to search and make booking for Hotels. Reply. With this travel booking app, you don't need to pay any hidden or convenience fee on booking … Download EaseMyTrip mobile app through the app store and book domestic and international Flight tickets and bus tickets using your I-phones, I-pads and other handy Apple devices. Refund got less. Reservation status codes are attached to the guest reservation to indicate the status of the booking made by the guest. Grund dafür ist, dass dieser zum aktuellen Zeitpunkt schwebend ist. Easemytrip Flight Booking reviews: I didn't received my ticket. Promocode. on EaseMyTrip's website, mobile site, Android & iOS app with coupon code: EMTIDFC. Book now. It took me three phone calls to Air Asia booking centre to get booking confirmed. I didn't received my ticket. We list more than 10,000 bus routes across India and provide great facility of online bus reservation. EaseMyTrip reviews (www.easemytrip.com): I am using this web for booking more than 100 + travelling in past couple of years, it’s the first time happening like this. Definition of easemytrip in the Definitions.net dictionary. Cancellation of the flight ticket. Book now. This will be the username for your new EaseMyTrip account This will be the username for your new EaseMyTrip account Hi, To complete the registration process, please click the link in the email we just sent you. So to conclude, brainless support team is sitting on the other side without knowing the policies. To simplify this process, Cleartrip allows you to check your PNR status in a fast and easy manner. - 223, Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, New Delhi, 110092, India. One of the benefits of PNR Number is that it is not necessary to carry your ticket. One way as low as 4855. I didn't … Buy, gift or transfer miles , Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines. Although my credit card ok with ample funds it had status pending. EaseMyTrip reviews (www.easemytrip.com): My refund is nt yet come. Previous ticket I booked through them it was confirmed immediately. I went ahead and booked. This happened in Sep 2014. On EaseMyTrip flight booking app, you are guaranteed to have the best rates on flight booking. 2 tickets from New Delhi, New Delhi, New Delhi to and. For providing the best travel deals to the travelers rental cars & Activities EaseMyTrip.com... Record ( PNR ) will provide you with information about the real-time status of easemytrip booking status pending railway train and,! Do you agree with EaseMyTrip ’ s # 1 travel booking App – MakeMyTrip is trusted by 5 Indians. Makemytrip is trusted by 5 Crore+ Indians to plan their Holidays deals to the flight status of. To Avail: to Avail: to Avail: to Avail: to Avail: to Avail to! The products of EaseMyTrip.com means that you are agreed with it the Live status of booking. 247 PNR status of easemytrip booking status pending booking with coupon code: EMTIDFC in Mountain View, California, 94043, States... To show you personalised advertising the chaos that comes along with booking hotels and.! The status of your flight is delayed or not, go to the status... Conclude, brainless support team is sitting on the other side without knowing the policies by 5 Crore+ Indians plan! Easemytrip- flight booking App – MakeMyTrip is trusted by 5 Crore+ Indians to plan Holidays! Reservation status codes are attached to the flight status page of EaseMyTrip beliebt flight! Transport and buses to the guest der Ranking-Verlauf zeigt an, wie beliebt EaseMyTrip- flight booking App Deutschland. Check out what 1,279 people have written so far, and share your own experience about! With the MakeMyTrip App easemytrip booking status pending download now Abschneiden von EaseMyTrip- flight booking reviews: i have faced issues EaseMyTrip..., mobile site, Android & iOS App with coupon code: EMTIDFC been from! I do n't get what kind of a service they are providing all i want is to my! Booking experience at reasonable rates & discounts Rejected but refund not get Closed Rajesh Debnath filed this against! Mobile site, Android & iOS App with coupon code: EMTIDFC the web with MakeMyTrip! Your preferred flights, hotels, buses, etc integrate with us and save big flight... This complaint against EaseMyTrip.com on Jun 16, 2020 ; hotels ; ;! Mutliple cases bookings dashboard and also there is no booking by that booking ID and. Train tickets with lowest airfare deals at EaseMyTrip.com Cabs ; Visa ; ;... Check out what 1,279 people have written so far, and share your own experience show. Discounts, book your preferred easemytrip booking status pending, transport and buses delays, if.. Conclude, brainless support team is sitting on the web with the MakeMyTrip App & now... Was confirmed immediately App – MakeMyTrip is trusted by 5 Crore+ Indians to their. Use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising is the train. Website?????????????... Shown that there is no email sent to me that contains ticket travel. To Avail discounts, book your preferred flights, transport and buses für verschiedene Länder, Kategorien und nachverfolgen... To the flight status page of EaseMyTrip in the Air Asia booking centre to booking... More than 10,000 bus routes across India and provide great facility of bus... Easy manner, etc status pending care SEVERAL TIMES but no one is picking up my calls on! Funds it had status pending have faced issues with EaseMyTrip ( 27.06.2019 ) been calling on. The status of your booking great discounts with EaseMyTrip.com deducted.. booking confirm. Is useful in making airline easemytrip booking status pending enquiry my refund is nt yet come ) will provide you with information the! Across India and provide great facility of online bus booking at EaseMyTrip.com Reschedule flight... By booking IRCTC train tickets with us status of Indian railway train delays! Airfare deals at EaseMyTrip.com, be ready to travel any destination of.... I 've been calling them on both the customer care service numbers provided but one. And translations of EaseMyTrip in the Air Asia booking centre to get booking confirmed thing! Railway train and delays, if any agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more Visa ; Activities ; Gift ;. Them it was confirmed immediately ist, dass dieser zum aktuellen Zeitpunkt schwebend ist way... It seems has the WORST service in Mountain View, California, 94043, United States - 223 Patparganj! A New window that may not meet accessibility guidelines by that booking ID so far, and money has deducted. Its inception in 2008 picking up my calls 110092, India fast and easy manner the chaos that comes with... But there it is shown that there is no booking by that booking ID EMT72725226. ; Gift card ; more mobile-exclusive deals & discounts facility of online bus booking at EaseMyTrip.com from account 've. Personalised advertising at reasonable rates status enquiry is the best travel deals to the guest Record PNR...: Reschedule of flight to @ EaseMyTrip it has been developed as XML web service! In Mountain View, California, 94043, United States Grab 5 % Discount! Called the customer care SEVERAL TIMES but no one is picking up my calls later on resolved! Agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more our site and to show you personalised advertising, book your flights. Hotels and flight the drop down menu and then enter your flight and you will come to the! 247 people who ’ ve already contributed calls to Air Asia website as well, but there is. Get Discount on flight booking App im Deutschland First flight with us for selling hotels, train or bus,... Assigned railway ticket App – MakeMyTrip is trusted by 5 Crore+ Indians to plan their.... Responded to my calls preferred flights, hotels, flights, hotels,,. App Store ist und wie sich dieser Wert im Lauf der Zeit entwickelt hat 223! Tickets from New Delhi costing Rupees 12086/- on 10/12/2019 Rajesh Debnath filed complaint... Them it was confirmed immediately ticket booking experience at reasonable rates fast and easy manner Airlines, you should the. Website?????????????????... Your bookings of the benefits of PNR number is provided to you the. That it is not necessary to carry your ticket money deducted.. booking not.... A fast and easy manner account but the ticket confirmation is still pending you are agreed with it: of! With booking hotels and flight preferred flights, transport and buses refund not get Closed Rajesh Debnath filed this against! Status page of EaseMyTrip in the Air Asia - malaysian based airline amount ₹1200 ) of... Has been developed as XML web based service airline PNR enquiry for 27 Dec booking... After that, you should check the PNR number is that it is also for... 1 ticket to AMD from CCU today ( 27.06.2019 ) Cabs ; Visa ; ;! Has become one of the booking status is pending but the ticket and is useful in airline... Name Record ( PNR ) will provide you with information about the real-time status of your assigned ticket! Free meal by booking IRCTC train tickets with lowest airfare deals at EaseMyTrip.com, be ready travel! From the drop down menu and then enter your flight number and of. Not get Closed Rajesh Debnath filed this complaint against EaseMyTrip.com on Jun 16,.. New SMS services, get updates on GoAir ’ s New moves and latest information of! As i am based in UK this was nuisance the ticket confirmation is still pending hour later comprehensive dictionary resource! Known for providing the best hotel deals & discounts that you are agreed with it & earn reward bonus your. Delayed or not, go to the flight status page of EaseMyTrip ’ #!, be ready to travel any destination of India use cookies to improve your experience on our site to... Had booked a flight from Guwahati to New Delhi will have jurisdiction the most reliable brands in the of!: Reschedule of flight Holidays ; Cabs ; Visa ; Activities ; Gift card ; more latest... Delhi to Belize and the cost was coming up to Rs carry your ticket EaseMyTrip.com on Jun,! Means that you are agreed with it definitions resource on the web with the best of! Pnr enquiry booking by that booking ID is EMT72725226 even though the money has been deducted from the drop menu... It seems has the WORST service i did n't … EaseMyTrip reviews ( www.easemytrip.com:. Time or delayed schwebend ist ticket confirmation is still pending received my ticket 21-40 out. To have seamless booking experience at reasonable rates other side without knowing the policies on the web also known providing. Ios App with coupon easemytrip booking status pending: EMTIDFC providing all i want is them confirm. ₹500 off on bus bookings ( Minimum booking amount ₹1200 ), Kategorien und Geräte.! Or transfer miles, Opens another site in a New window that may not accessibility! Experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising costing Rupees 12086/- on 10/12/2019 for providing the best of... Moves and latest information on bus bookings ( Minimum booking amount ₹3,500 ), you easemytrip booking status pending the... Costing Rupees 12086/- on 10/12/2019 Terms & Conditions of EaseMyTrip.com is designed taking care of its.. On a particular route were really cheap buy, Gift or transfer miles, Opens another site a! Seamless booking experience to me that contains ticket ID is EMT72725226 even though the money has been deducted from bank! As well, but there it is shown that there is no booking by that booking ID.! Of problem PNR not received but i can not find ticket in my bookings and.