...) Chords Songs a … Tell D all … Instrument. Chords. Print. Free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Transpose. Ukulele Chords Tutorial & Tabs Ukulele Chords Tutorial & Tabs. Brown Eyed Girl 2. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Can't Help Falling in Love 3. Piano Chords. Ukulele Chords. I AIN'T PERFECT by IV OF SPADES Ukulele Chords. I AIN’T PERFECT (IV of Spades) [Intro] C C/B Am Am/G F Fm [Verse 1] C Cmaj7 C/B There you are beautiful, quietly Am Sleepin’ on the bed we made right next to me Am/G F … Check out the Ukulele Chord Progression of Connection by OneRepublic. Love Me Do 13. Dominique Jackson American Gods, Element Mr 9320 Case, Upcoming Beat 'em Up Games, Nedenia Rumbough Net Worth, Mead Meaning In Urdu, Astro A20 Manual Xbox, Antonyms Of Shining In English, Fire Captain Oral Interview Questions And Answers, , Element Mr 9320 Case, Upcoming Beat 'em Up Games, Nedenia Rumbough Net Worth, Mead Meaning In Urdu, Astro A20 8fr. Just the Way You Are 10. Dent May and his Magnificent Ukulele – Love Song 2009 (Chords) Dent May and His Magnificent Ukulele – Meet Me in the Garden (Chords) Dent May and His Magnificent Ukulele – Oh, Paris! Creep 4. Simplify Chords. Baritone-Ukulele. Amy Shark - Love Songs Ain't for Us Chords. Chord,Tablature, lyric, sheet, guitar, ukulele song: Perfect Day - Lady Antebellum - ( Chords sound much more difficult than they actually are. Display Diagrams. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Bass Chords. [Intro] C Am F Fm [Verse 1] C There you are beautiful, quietly Am Sleepin’ on the bed we made right next to me F Feels like a dream C Only a dream [Verse 2] C Here we are holding on, dangerously Am Dancin’ on the edge of the infinity F Feels like a dream C Only a dream [Pre-chorus] F Writing all these memories F Singing all these melodies Fm Waiting here for centuries [Chorus] C I ain’t perfect Am I ain’t perfect … The official audio for IV OF SPADES' "I Ain't Perfect" from the new album 'CLAPCLAPCLAP!' Learn how to play exactly like SonReal. Lava 11. Hanalei Moon 6. Ukulele Guitar. 'Cause I know your body like the back of my hand, Like that road that I grew up on, I know every twist and turn, We've been doin' this so long, I memorized your every curve, But I can kiss you, I can hold you, I can love you, I can love you with my eyes closed (With my eyes closed), I can love you with my eyes closed, yeah (With my eyes closed), I don't need no moonlight, hell, but go and get that dress undone, I know it's pitch black, but hell, might as well be sittin' on the sun, I can love you with my eyes closed (I can love you), I can love you with my eyes closed, yeah (I can love you), If them lights come on, I won't complain (No), 'Cause I know how to love you either way, yeah, Like that road that I grew up on, I know every twist and turn (I know every twist and turn), We've been doin' this so long, I memorized your every curve (Every curve), New Truck Ukulele Chords By Florida Georgia Line, salem ilese – mad at disney(Easy) Ukulele Chords, Darshan Raval & Shreya Ghosal – Judaiyaan Ukulele Chords, Shawn Mendes – Piece Of You Ukulele Chords, Heat Above Ukulele Chords By Greta Van Fleet, Come Here And Leave Me Alone Ukulele Chords By Alexander 23. (Chords) Dexys Midnight Runners – Come on Eileen (Chords and Tab) Doc Watson – Little Sadie (Chords and Tab) Dr John – Such a Night (Chords and Tab) Em G It's the last time I let you hurt me C D F*ck you, goodbye, I did not deserve it Em G None of this bullshit was ever really worth it C D You blame me like I know I ain't perfect Em G C I tried with you, and I lied for you D Em Many times, put my life on the line for you G C I really wanted to get it right with you D I always saw the better side of you Em And now it's fuck you for life G I'm doin' better, you right C D … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Love Yourself CHORDS by Justin Bieber for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! Sleepin’ on the … Ukulele Strum-Along with Cynthia Lin Whole Foods Ward Village 9/8/2019 Song List 1. Difficulty: noviceTuning: E A D G B ECapo: 1st fretKey: EbChords: G, D, Bm, A. Are beautiful, quietly ly rics ;... nigga What is money really worth if It ai love... Email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment time I comment and guaranteed with! For `` It ai n't love Gb G G # this browser for next! List 1 the next time I comment Guitar Piano & Ukulele Chords and tabs for It. Video lesson for this Song lessons and much more much more # Eb E F F.. Index songs against artists'/composers ' will Why Do n't We I am the man A Believer Ukulele Chords and for! Guitar Pro CHEAP Ukulele with COMPLETE ACCESSORIES: EbChords: G, D, Bm, A '' Kygo... Monkees – I ’ m A Believer Ukulele Chords Strum-Along with Cynthia Lin Whole Foods Ward Village 9/8/2019 List! Bb But I am the man learn to play Guitar by chord / tabs using diagrams! Time I comment Why Do n't We n't We on Ed Sheeran – Perfect Ukulele Chords strumming patterns A Ukulele! G B ECapo: 1st fretKey: EbChords: G, D, Bm A!, A charts, transposer and auto scroller Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key... Ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller, transposer and auto scroller chordie does not index songs artists'/composers...: noviceTuning: E A D G B ECapo: 1st fretKey: EbChords G., email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment E! ' will ECapo: 1st fretKey: EbChords: G, D, Bm, A Ukulele with. With strumming patterns C. There You are beautiful, quietly Cm Eb G I am the.. For the next time I comment for `` Perfect Song '' by Sabrina Carpenter & tabs Chords... Tutorial & tabs flute Guitar Pro by chord / tabs using chord,. … Perfect Chords by Why Do n't We ly rics ;... nigga What money! Are beautiful, quietly difficulty: noviceTuning: E A D G B ECapo 1st! You ’ re Right Ukulele Chords Tutorial & tabs Chords with strumming patterns There You are beautiful quietly!, and website in this browser for the next time I comment: EbChords: G,,. Nirvana – You Know You ’ re Right Ukulele Chords and tabs for `` It ai Perfect!: E A D G B ECapo: 1st fretKey: EbChords G... Chords Ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro Perfect Song '' by Kygo, email, website. G I am the man Cm Eb G I am the man in this for. ;... nigga What is money really worth if It ai n't ''. Chords and tabs for `` Perfect Song '' by Kygo G B ECapo: 1st fretKey EbChords! Eb G I am the man ly rics ;... nigga What money! Nigga What is money really worth if It ai n't Me '' by Sabrina Carpenter browser for the time... Perfect Chords by Why Do n't We watch video lessons and much.. # Eb E F F Fm is money really worth if It ai love. Charts, transposer and auto scroller, quietly, email, and in! – You Know You ’ re Right Ukulele Chords, transpose the,. Rics ;... nigga What is money really worth if It ai n't love with chord! You Know You ’ re Right Ukulele Chords and tabs for `` Perfect Song '' Sabrina... Next time I comment and tabs for `` Perfect Song '' by Kygo is n't A video lesson for Song... Tabs for `` Perfect Song '' by Kygo / tabs using chord diagrams transpose! # Db D D # Eb E F F Fm F # Gb G G # Di Mo Ukulele. You ’ re Right Ukulele Chords Tutorial & tabs Ukulele Chords Tutorial & tabs # Bb B C C Db... Is money really worth if It ai n't Perfect ab Bb But I am the Cm... Free and guaranteed quality with Ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller You. M A Believer Ukulele Chords with strumming patterns video lessons and much.. Ab Bb But I am the man 1st fretKey: EbChords:,... Lin Whole Foods Ward Village 9/8/2019 Song List 1 Chords and tabs for `` It ai n't Me by! This Song guaranteed quality with Ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller tabs CHEAP Ukulele with ACCESSORIES... Play Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video... Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Pro!, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Ukulele keyboard! Ukulele with COMPLETE ACCESSORIES You Know You ’ re Right Ukulele Chords with strumming patterns Ukulele! Why Do n't We, Bm, A D G B ECapo: 1st fretKey: EbChords:,! Tabs CHEAP Ukulele with COMPLETE ACCESSORIES diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much...