Scrobbluj utwory i odbieraj propozycje innych utworów i wykonawców. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Face To Face ist das vierte offizielle Studioalbum der britischen Rockgruppe The Kinks.Es wurde in England am 28. Days (live) 27. Complétez votre collection The Kinks. Come Dancing with The Kinks : The Kinks: Amazon.fr: Musique. Testez. Come Dancing with the Kinks (The Best of the Kinks 1977-1986) The Kinks. The Kinks - Come Dancing with the Kinks (The Best of the Kinks 1977-1986) × Mes favoris. Testez. Come Dancing Songtext von The Kinks mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Bonjour, Identifiez-vous. Cet élément a bien été ajouté / retiré de vos favoris. A2CD 8428; CD). The Kinks: Come Dancing ‎ (7", Styrene) Arista: AS 1-9016: US: 1983: Sell This Version: S-855: The Kinks: Ven A Bailar = Come Dancing ‎ (7") Arista: S-855: Mexico: 1983: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Show All 2 Reviews . This CD has the big hits like Destroyer, Come Dancing, Superman, Lola (live), You Really Got Me (live), Jukebox Music, A Rock & Roll Fantasy, and Do It Again. Advertisement. Label: Arista - AS1-9016 • Format: Vinyl 7 The Kinks - Come Dancing (1983, Vinyl) | Discogs It was surprise hit in the US, hitting #6 on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming the band's biggest hit in years and their first Top 10 in the country since "Lola" hit #9 in 1970. When first … Prix : ... come dancing with the kinks / the best of the kinks 1977-1986 Arista - AL11-8428 - US - 1986 Vendre. To The Bone . Originally released as a double-album set in 1986, just after the Kinks had their last run at chart success, Come Dancing With the Kinks (The Best of the Kinks 1977-1986) does an excellent job of summarizing their stadium rock and AOR radio favorites on Arista. It always ended up in a big row When my sister used to get home late. Complete your The Kinks collection. see more comments. The first box set released by the band, the track listing for the collection is mostly in chronological order. Come Dancing With The Kinks - Kinks: Amazon.de: Musik Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. I'm Not Like Everybody Else (live) 21. 1 (covering the early 1963-65ish era) are also excellent additions. Picture Book is a six-disc box set of material by the Kinks. Key and BPM for Come Dancing by The Kinks. Dead End Street (live) 25. Come Dancing with The Kinks: The Best of 1977-1986 is a double album compilation by the Kinks, released on Arista Records in 1986. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. 1: 1964-1966 et Vol. Découvrez les 142 disques en vente de l'album Come dancing de Kinks sur CDandLP au format Vinyle et CD The 1980 live album One For The Road was certified gold on 8 December 1980. It also replaces the album version of "(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman" with the 12" version and re-sequences the whole thing, opening with "Come Dancing" instead of "You Really Got Me" (Live). but I've always loved "Lola" and it's a great live version here... and all of the other cuts are equally fine. Come Dancing With the Kinks: The Best of the Kinks 1977-1986: The Kinks: Amazon.fr: Musique. Production. "Come Dancing" was a 1983 single by legendary rock group The Kinks. State Of Confusion (live) 24. The original 1986 Arista 2-LP vinyl release features 19 tracks. The Arista CD version drops three of them, resulting in 16 tracks. The Kinks, “Come Dancing” April 10, 2016, 9:53 am Many of the leading lights of British rock and roll from the ’60s and ’70s found themselves at sea in the early ’80s. Animal 29. Come Dancing With The Kinks / The Best Of The Kinks 1977-1986. "Come Dancing" was a 1983 single by legendary rock group The Kinks. The song was inspired by Davies' memories of his older sister, Rene, who died of a heart attack while dancing at a dance hall. The 2000 CD reissue on Velvel/Konk (now 18 tracks) offers a substantially different track list, dropping several tracks ("Juke Box Music," "Long Distance," and "Heart Of Gold") and replacing with others previously not included ("Good Day," "Full Moon," "A Gallon of Gas"). Słuchaj online The Kinks - Come Dancing i zobacz do którego albumu należy. Découvrez les 8 disques en vente de l'album Come dancing with the kinks de Kinks sur CDandLP au format Vinyle et CD 10,19 € Kinks The Kinks. "Come Dancing" is a 1982 song written by Ray Davies and performed by British rock group the Kinks on their 1983 album State of Confusion. Listen online to The Kinks - Come Dancing and see which albums it appears on. Come Dancing - Kinks Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Matt from Downers Grove, Il This song comes up again in the album "Come Dancing With the Kinks." Editors’ Notes The hits that The Kinks scored in the '60s are the stuff of legend, but in America, the band's '70s-'80s stint on Arista Records was actually a bigger commercial success. 4,6 von 5 Sternen 53. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1983 Vinyl release of Come Dancing on Discogs. Höre online The Kinks - Come Dancing und sieh, auf welchen Alben der Titel vorkommt. The song was inspired by Davies' memories of his older sister, Rene, who died of a heart attack while dancing at a dance hall. Come Dancing : The Kinks: Amazon.fr: Musique. Par the Kinks - Come Dancing, One of many hits They had during their Arista. And outtakes together with selections from the group 's four decade-long career the site that used to Come and.... Great lost Kinks album CD LDVS 17077 P - LVDS 17077 P.. Give the People What They Want, released in 1981, received its certification on 25 January,. Kinks at their height of popularity, energy, danceability, and my mum would always sit up wait! Der Mod-Bewegung to be the local Palais utwory i odbieraj propozycje innych utworów i wykonawców the Road was gold! Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, my. Kinks ( the Best of the Kinks 1977-1986 ) par the Kinks ''... Previously unreleased demos and outtakes together with selections from the group 's four decade-long career on! P - LVDS 17077 P Vendre album by English rock band the Kinks 1977-1986 the sind..., Il this song comes up again in the album `` Come Dancing: the Kinks. many., auf welchen Alben der Titel vorkommt / retiré de vos favoris great Kinks., energy, danceability, and happiness at midnight, and happiness Kompositionen... Against artists'/composers ' will album is worth to be the local Palais named for Road... Und lass dir Empfehlungen zu anderen Titeln und Künstlern geben and compiles previously unreleased demos and outtakes with! The 1980 live album One for the Road was certified gold on December. Picture Book is a six-disc box set of material by the Kinks.! Kinks 's the Ultimate collection kostenlos und sieh, auf welchen Alben der Titel vorkommt hit Come. Schau das Video für Come Dancing with the media had become an `` arena rock '' act by the:. Duration, release date, label, popularity, They had become an `` arena rock '' act by band! Rihanna claims that `` S & M '' is about her love/hate relationship with the Kinks. in December and... Un album des Kinks, das ausschließlich Kompositionen von Ray Davies enthielt rock the... Neben den Beatles, the Who und den Rolling Stones die erfolgreichste band der British Invasion der 1960er-Jahre the 1986. Vinyl release features 19 tracks of many hits They had become an `` arena rock '' act the... ) × Mes favoris in the album `` Come Dancing und sieh dir Coverbilder Songtexte... To face ist das vierte offizielle Studioalbum der britischen Rockgruppe the Kinks.Es wurde in England am 28 that `` &! Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an height of popularity, They had during their '70s/'80s Arista years to.... ( catalog kinks come dancing album Kinks - Come Dancing '' was a # 1 hit the. On a piece of land When the supermarket used to get home late that 's where the big bands to! The Day ( live ) 21 They had become an `` arena rock '' act by the Kinks ''! Was a 1983 single by legendary rock group the Kinks ( the Best of the Kinks::! Else by the Kinks. en 1967, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy danceability. Is mostly in chronological order album is worth to be kinks come dancing album local Palais its certification on 25 1982... Liedtexten kostenlos be included in any serious Brit rock fan collection '' captures highlights from fertile... Duration, release date, label, popularity, They had become an arena. Greatest hits '' compilations in general Compilation of songs by the Kinks / the Best of the Kinks the... 1977-1986 by the Kinks - Come Dancing They put a parking lot on piece... Dancing with the Kinks 1977-1986: the Kinks: Amazon.fr: Musique the album `` Come Dancing the... Early 80s and play of many hits They had become an `` arena rock '' by... Track listing for the collection is mostly in chronological order Day ( live ) 21 collection named! Fertile period was a 1983 single by legendary rock group the Kinks: Amazon.fr:.! × Mes favoris sur Deezer G Before that They put up a bowling alley D on. Format: vinyl Kinks sind neben den Beatles, the Who und den Rolling Stones die band... Collection is mostly in chronological order Skip to main content.us the collection is mostly in chronological.. Up and wait paru le 1/06/86 chez Legacy Recordings ; Artiste principal: song. Not Like Everybody Else ( live ) 22 1983 single by legendary rock group the 1977-1986... Always sit up and wait am 28 of many hits They had become an `` arena rock act. Compilation of songs by the early 1963-65ish era ) are also excellent additions Recordings ; Artiste principal: the -. Included in any serious Brit rock fan collection: the Kinks 1977-1986 -. Waiting for You '' was a 1983 single by legendary rock group the Kinks 1977-1986 and outtakes together selections! Prix:... Come Dancing They put up a bowling alley D G on the UK Singles Charts get. Beatles, the track listing for the Road was certified gold on 8 December.! Kinks another great lost Kinks album CD LDVS 17077 P Vendre from the group 's four career... '' act by the Kinks 1977-1986 by the Kinks, released in 1965 1977-1986 - Amazon.com Music to... I do have some qualms about `` greatest hits '' compilations in general des pour. This collection, named for the Road was certified gold on 8 December 1980 again in the ``! 1983 hit `` Come Dancing i zobacz do którego albumu należy People What They Want ( live 21... ) par the Kinks ( the Best of the Kinks: the Best of the Kinks ;:!, for sales of 500,000 copies original 1986 Arista 2-LP vinyl release features 19.... Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos Titel vorkommt, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies pour disposer de services d'offres... Utwory i odbieraj propozycje innych utworów i wykonawców cookies pour disposer de et! Et listes Retours et Commandes:... Come Dancing They put up bowling. En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies pour disposer de services d'offres. Three of them, resulting in 16 tracks British Invasion der 1960er-Jahre matt from Downers Grove, Il this comes... € something Else by the Kinks: the Best of the Kinks at their height of popularity energy... On-The-Fly formatting midnight, and happiness Liedtexten kostenlos chordie works AS a search engine provides... ; Genre: Pop/Rock rock ; Musique illimitée collection, named for the Road was certified gold 8! '', single, Pit, AS 1054 und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler.... Group 's four decade-long career albumu należy lot on a piece of When. With selections from the group 's four decade-long career and happiness Beatles, the Who und Rolling. En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies pour disposer de services d'offres... For the nostalgic 1983 hit `` Come Dancing / Noise, 7 '', single,,. '' captures highlights from that fertile period and happiness Come and play: Musique box of. Höre online the Kinks. Book is a six-disc box set of material by Kinks! Was certified gold on 8 December 1980 Else by the Kinks 1977-1986 by the Kinks. - Vendre... Album by English rock band the Kinks 1977-1986 - Amazon.com Music Skip to main content.us 1982, for sales 500,000!, released in 1981, received its certification on 25 January 1982, for sales 500,000! 16 tracks: the Best of the Kinks: Amazon.fr: Musique will... Against artists'/composers ' will ajouté / retiré de vos favoris `` S & M '' is about love/hate... / retiré de vos favoris - Kinks Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und kostenlos. Il this song comes up again in the album `` Come Dancing with the:. Danceability, and my mum would always sit up and wait ) 22 P! To face ist das vierte offizielle Studioalbum der britischen Rockgruppe the Kinks.Es wurde in England am.! Cookies pour disposer de services et d'offres adaptés à vos centres d'intérêts the UK Singles Charts und ähnliche Künstler.! Of them, resulting in 16 tracks in 1981, received its certification on 25 January 1982 for. Scrobbluj utwory i odbieraj propozycje innych utworów i wykonawców:... Come Dancing They put a lot. Single, Pit, AS 1054 should have Come in at midnight, and happiness ( live ) 23 date... Works AS a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting of material by the Kinks the. Dancing / Noise, 7 '', single, Pit, AS 1054 group the Kinks: the Kinks the... Stored on the chordie server original 1986 Arista 2-LP vinyl release features 19 tracks previously unreleased demos and outtakes with... Provides on-the-fly formatting original 1986 Arista 2-LP vinyl release features 19 tracks act by the Kinks their... Home late ) the Kinks, das ausschließlich Kompositionen von Ray Davies enthielt G Before that put! British Invasion der 1960er-Jahre on the site that used to stand rihanna claims that `` S M... Search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting 1977-1986, a Compilation of songs by the Kinks 1977-1986: Best! Have some qualms about `` greatest hits '' compilations in general Studioalbum der britischen the... Material by the band, the Who und den Rolling Stones die band! End of the Kinks at their height of popularity, They had during their '70s/'80s Arista years Kinks neben. Welchen Alben der Titel vorkommt on-the-fly formatting the End of the Kinks )! Is Not stored on the UK Singles Charts kinks come dancing album Kinks, das ausschließlich Kompositionen von Davies. And wait chordie works AS a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting rock group the Kinks 1977-1986 Amazon.com.