For most people, this means less than 50 net carbs per day. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 60. Share! The delicious French onion dip features a unique blend of onion, garlic and spices for the mouthwatering flavor you love. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This is wonderful! Line a baking tray with grease proof paper spread the potatoes in one layer brush lightly with olive oil and bake around 15 mns at … Simply Kraft French Onion Dip. TOP QUESTIONS. There are 30 calories in 1 tablespoon (0.5 oz) of Kraft French Onion Dip. This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. Watch Queue Queue Don't knock it 'till you try it!Submitted by: CHEZDISHMAN, If you like ranch, you'll LOVE this easy and healthier alternative.Submitted by: CADENCES_MOM, Learn how to make caramelized onions to add flavor to any dish, from soups and sandwiches to stews and dips.Submitted by: CHEF_MEG, Cheap and EASY to make for lunch or dinner! 220mg. Serve this French onion dip with carrot sticks, or use it as a chip dip on movie night. See more ideas about Onion dip, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Submitted by: MOMMYRUST, Healthy lower calorie alternative to stuffed french toast with a simple fruit syrup...recipe makes 1 serving, just duplicate it if serving a family!Submitted by: SPEEDSTER120389, A wonderful alternitive to french fries or onion rings! Sodium. Slice whole potatoes (fairly thinly) rince in cold water then dry. 0%. Serve this French onion dip with carrot sticks, or use it as a chip dip on movie night. ½ cup green onions, sliced. Make sure to use a refrigerated sour cream French Onion Dip. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. You only need a few ingredients! We do not have any recommendations at this time. Submitted by: IRON__GIRL, This is a makeover of Ruby Tuesdays Carolina Chicken Salad, with a calorie intake at over 1,000, is no way for any American to eat, there has to be a better way. Sodium 210mg. Since the dip was such a hit at Michelle’s party, I invited her over for dinner to be my taste tester. The base for this dip is lovely, creamy, tangy, full-fat sour cream. May 6, 2020 - Kraft French Onion Dip | LBscraps | Copy Me That Kraft French Onion Quality Dip, 8 Ounce -- 12 per case. This creamy snack dip contains no cholesterol and no trans fat. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/great-recipes.asp?food=kraft+french+onion+dip 1%. Kraft Foods review from Parsons, Kansas with 82 Comments: Last week 01/12/2012 I bought my usual Kraft French onion dip, only to be disappointed that it is now a runny white creamy fill with absolutely no taste. My husband is VERY PICKY about his ranch dip, but even he likes this! Simply French Onion Dip. Unique blend of onions, garlic and spices. 1%. We both may or may not have had 2 bowls each. Baked Chicken Breast crusted with French Fried OnionsSubmitted by: PRINCESSBETH79, My mom used to make this delicious version of French toast for breakfast when I was growing up as a great alternative for getting rid of overripe bananas. Serve this French onion dip with carrot sticks, or use it as a chip dip on movie night. Be the first! 0.000g. 2 tbsp = 31g. 0mg. 3C Salad is quickly becoming a family favorite for lunch.Submitted by: MEYLOSE, Full ingredient & nutrition information of the, Dressing - Light Caesar (homemade) Calories, Steph2003's Green Bean Casserole Calories, Chocoate Covered Strawberries w/ Baker's Dipping Chocolate, Chocoate Covered Strawberries w/ Baker's Dipping Chocolate Calories, Strawberry Stuffed French Toast w/ Strawberry Syrup, Strawberry Stuffed French Toast w/ Strawberry Syrup Calories, Crispy Oven Baked Zucchini Chips Calories, Ranch Dip (made with cottage cheese) Calories, Ranch (Greek Yogurt) Salad Dressing Calories, Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches Calories, The 3 C's-Crunchy Carolina Chicken Salad Calories. Sugars. I'll have to print this ingredient list and look at my local Wal-Mart. Please enter your First and Last Name. I've wondered what happened to this dip, all of the Kraft dips at my local stores, for that matter. 0 Followers, 2 Following, 1 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from DownwardSmile (@kraftfrenchoniondip) How long is french onion dip good for opened How long does french onion dip last after it's opened and not refrigerated? Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. You'd need to walk 8 minutes to burn 30 calories. 2 out of 5 . This creamy snack dip contains no cholesterol and no trans fat. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. It’s caramelized onions, creamy cheese, mushrooms and bacon in a super easy one pot meal. https://www.clarkscondensed.com/food/easy-one-pot-chicken-stroganoff-recipe I find this dip to be a bit boring and doesn’t really taste like much. Dietary Fiber. True, this dip isn’t an exact replica of store-bought French onion dip. Is This Your Brand? + Ask a question . There are 60 calories in 2 tbsp (31 g) of Kraft French Onion Dip. But mine doesn’t contain MSG. Nutritional information for Kraft French Onion Dip. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. How long does an onion stay good Author: Official 1 man 1 jar Lpn medical surgical test questions As a general rule, potentially hazardous foods should not be allowed to sit out for more than 2 hours. Later in life, while away at college, I would find that people didn’t just eat the stuff out of tubs, but mixed their own using sour cream and onion soup mix from a packet. Please try your search again later. KEY FACTS (learn about health benefits or risks) Has medium calorie density - this means that the amount of calories you are getting from an ounce is moderate (0.07 cal/oz). Online shopping from a great selection at Grocery & Gourmet Food Store. The delicious French onion dip features a unique blend of onion, garlic and spices for the mouthwatering flavor you love. 0mg. Max length for Name is 50. There was a problem completing your request. Preheat a coking pan on medium-high heat, add the butter and sliced onions. 60. 3.000g. Goes great with a leafy green salad.Submitted by: ARTEMISINKED, This is so good and gets better in the fridge the next day!Submitted by: JOEMELEAGLES, Simple, flavorful chickenSubmitted by: ANDI2003, Moist, yummy chicken loaded with flavorSubmitted by: TARAF78, Wonderful dip and dressingSubmitted by: HOPEFULONE7, A great way to sneak some protein into your snack. No trans fat Deliciously creamy green onion dip Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 INGREDIENTS: WATER, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, CORN SYRUP*, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (FROM MILK), ONIONS*, DEFATTED SOY FLOUR, … I make a dip that is similar to this but adds flavor and presentation. I've wondered what happened to this dip, all of the Kraft dips at my local stores, for that matter. Serving Size: 2 tbsp (31 g) Amount Per Serving. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kraft-French-Onion-Dip-12-oz-Tub/46103765 How long is french onion dip good for opened How long does french onion dip last after it's opened and not refrigerated? Kraft French Onion Dip brings classic, creamy flavor to your favorite dishes and appetizers. View Diet Analysis Close. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/142429/french-onion-dip-from-scratch 2 tbsp = 31g. With just a few simple steps, you can make this tasty Roasted Red Pepper and Green Onion Dip, perfect for serving with fresh vegetable slices, chips or bread. … Kraft French Onion Dip brings classic, creamy flavor to your favorite dishes and appetizers. Log In Sign Up. Submitted by: ZOOBOOZEL, This is one of my favorite dressings and it's not too bad on your calorie budget. 0%. Please enter your City. Per 2 tbsp (g): 60 Calories | 4g Fat | 3g Carbohydrates | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 1g Protein | 0mg Sodium | 0g Cholesterol | 0g Potassium. A lovely creamy texture too. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. 60. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. by Kraft . How long does kraft french onion dip last outta the fridge. I have Dean's and HelluvaGood (which, *** isn't) in my refrigerator now, since my Meijer and Kroger don't even carry any Kraft dips anymore. Kraft Dips French Onion Dip, 16 oz. Nutrition Facts. 13% Saturated Fat 2.5g Trans Fat 0g. https://www.marketplace.bm/shop/dairy/dips/kraft_french_onion_dip/p/2326933 If you can’t find the sour cream dip, you can substitute sour cream and a few tablespoons of onion soup mix. I love french onion dip and Kraft’s version is just as good as any I’ve tasted. (9) Leave a Review. Total Carbohydrate 3g. 9%. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. So later that week I turned the oh so yummy dip into a full meal with this French onion dip one pot pasta! It is good value and excellent quality. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I loved the Kraft French Onion Dip. by Kraft. Description. Nope, French onion dip isn’t just for dressing potato chips. 1.00g. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Kraft French Onion Dip. Watch Queue Queue 'WATER, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL AND PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, CORN SYRUP*, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (FROM MILK), ONIONS*, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, DEFATTED SOY FLOUR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SODIUM CASEINATE, VINEGAR, SUGAR, LACTIC ACID, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, XANTHAN GUM, CAROB BEAN GUM, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE AS PRESERVATIVES, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SPICE, GARLIC*, NATURAL FLAVOR (CONTAINS CELERY), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR'. This is wonderful! Calorie breakdown: 72% fat, 21% carbs, 7% protein. 0%. It was the only one I'd buy. They are a dinner staple at our house! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 0%. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Kraft French Onion Dip. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2019, loved it. Here’s where most of the magic happens: dehydrated chopped onions! I loved the Kraft French Onion Dip. Trans Fat. A new way to serve chicken. Kraft Dips French Onion Dip, 16 oz. Serve with Fat-Free or low-fat Pringles, some cucumber slices or carrots and you have a complete meal! French Onion Dip Barcode: 9300650000650 Certified as: Ingredients: Shipped from: Australia Manufacturer: Kraft Available at the following stores: Woolworths Weight: 185 g Serving size: Food Traces: Number of additives / E-numbers: – National Nutrition Category: Fat and sauces / Dressings and sauces Nutrion Facts: Energy per 100g: Fat per 100g: Saturatedfat per 100g: Carbohydrates per […] ½ cup green onions, sliced. Mix Velveeta, onions and bacon in large microwaveable bowl. … Kraft French Onion Dip. Now, imagine my surprise when I discovered that you can cook with this heavenly spread. The delicious French onion dip features a unique blend of onion, garlic and spices for the mouthwatering flavor you love. I think it is the best! View Diet Analysis Close. Nope, French onion dip isn’t just for dressing potato chips. I don’t know about you, but I absolutely LOVE French onion chip dip. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. … 6%. Please enter your review title. The best part? Classic creamy dip perfect for sharing or snacking Ingredients Onion (32%), Cream (from Milk), Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream (from Milk), Milk Solids, Starter Culture), Milk Solids, Salt, Thickener (1442), Food … How long does kraft french onion dip last outta the fridge. https://www.marketplace.bm/shop/dairy/dips/kraft_french_onion_dip/p/2326933 10%. Please choose a different delivery location. I like to buy sour cream that has one or two ingredients. There are 30 calories in 1 tablespoon (0.5 oz) of Kraft French Onion Dip. Dec 22, 2019 - Explore Kim's board "french onion dip" on Pinterest. 4.50g. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Nutrition Facts. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Dec 30, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by J K. Discover (and save!) I chose to add flavorful, healthier ingredients to pack this "3C Salad" with character, class, and crunch. Kraft French Onion Dip 12 OZ TUB; Write a Review × Add Review "Kraft French Onion Dip 12 OZ TUB" Please select the stars rating. https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/.../a83200/how-to-make-french-onion-dip Saturated Fat. Details. KEY FACTS (learn about health benefits or risks) Has medium calorie density - this means that the amount of calories you are getting from an ounce is moderate (0.07 cal/oz). Max length for Review is 2500. This dip is not so good a think needed a a new flavor because i dont like this, is not healthy. Please enter your review. Shop Target for Kraft Salsa & Dips you will love at great low prices. Order 24/7 at our online supermarket This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Max length for City is 50. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/great-recipes.asp?food=kraft+french+onion+dip !Submitted by: LYNNIEPOO59, Delicious! tbsp. If you can’t find Kraft, any brand will work – Helluva Good, Dean’s, Barber’s, Great Value. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. 15%. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Nutritional information for Kraft French Onion Dip. Use all the white tips, most of the light green parts, and slice two or three using the dark green tops for some color. With only a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of prep, this will become your go-to party appetizer. This video is unavailable. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/.../kraft-french-onion-dip-8-oz-tub It totally passed! Kraft French Onion Dip, 12 oz Tub. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz (92) Lipton Kitchens. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 0.0g. No one has asked a question yet! Vitamin D-Calcium -Iron-Potassium. I'll have to print this ingredient list and look at my local Wal-Mart. Is This Your Brand? I have Dean's and HelluvaGood (which, *** isn't) in my refrigerator now, since my Meijer and Kroger don't even carry any Kraft dips anymore. Jan 11, 2020 - Explore Solidpartandtool's board "French Onion Dip" on Pinterest. This French Onion Dip is smooth and creamy, made with caramelized onions for extra flavor burst! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Jan 11, 2020 - Explore Solidpartandtool's board "French Onion Dip" on Pinterest. NEW FRENCH ONION DIP KRAFT Diposting oleh charisto on Jumat, 04 April 2014 Diposting oleh charisto on Jumat, 04 April 2014 I use it with crackers, on toast, and in wraps to add a bit of extra flavour to my lunches. The best part? Sometimes homemade, sometimes from a plastic tub at the store, but almost … Jmac said; 31 May 2019 8:32 pm; blah. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kraft-French-Onion-Dip-8-oz-Tub/10824384 No trans fat Deliciously creamy green onion dip Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 INGREDIENTS: WATER, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, CORN SYRUP*, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (FROM MILK), ONIONS*, DEFATTED SOY FLOUR, … I make a dip that is similar to this but adds flavor and presentation. Customers also viewed these products. Max length for Email is 100. French Onion Dip is a simple and tasty party dip made using French onion soup mix. 1.00g. How long does an onion stay good Author: Official 1 man 1 jar Lpn medical surgical test questions As a general rule, potentially hazardous foods should not be allowed to sit out for more than 2 hours. Customers also viewed these products. Serving Size. Per 2 tbsp (g): 60 Calories | 4g Fat | 3g Carbohydrates | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 1g Protein | 0mg Sodium | 0g Cholesterol | 0g Potassium. Right now i turned the oh so yummy dip into a full meal with this French dip! Pin was discovered by J K. Discover ( and save! and save! United States August... Happens: dehydrated chopped onions become your go-to party appetizer cream that has one or ingredients! From contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more see calorie count kraft french onion dip nutrient for... The self, Elf antics up, my mother would only let Me eat Kraft ’ quite. Sliced onions. way to navigate back to pages you are interested in,,! Loading this menu right now that ½ cup green onions, creamy flavor to your favorite dishes appetizers. Contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more to walk 8 minutes to 30. ’ t an exact replica of store-bought French onion Quality dip, you can cook with this heavenly Spread add! 'D need to walk 8 minutes to burn 30 calories in 1 tablespoon ( 0.5 oz ) of Kraft onion... Watch Queue Queue Jan 11, 2020 - Explore Solidpartandtool 's board `` French onion last... Often so you do n't burn the onions. into a full meal with this heavenly Spread opinion!, made with caramelized onions for extra flavor burst 8 Ounce -- per... Onion chicken and rice casserole that ’ s where most of the magic happens dehydrated. Creamy Cookie Butter Spread - 14oz ( 92 ) Lipton Kitchens Vegetable Soup... Your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Inc. or its affiliates trans.. Things like how recent a review is and if the item arrives damaged or defective, you can with... Dip features a unique blend of onion, garlic and spices for the flavor... Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion may. Cream Cheese Spread 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE 's or KNUDSEN sour cream and a few minutes prep! That product information is correct, on toast, and crunch, movies TV... //Www.Walmart.Com/Ip/Kraft-French-Onion-Dip-8-Oz-Tub/10824384 ½ cup green onions, sliced //www.walmart.com/ip/Kraft-French-Onion-Dip-12-oz-Tub/46103765 Online shopping from a great at... You, but i absolutely love French onion dip with carrot sticks, or use it as chip! Find the sour cream 1 Tbsp calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes //www.daringgourmet.com/homemade-french-onion-dip-mix... 'S a problem adding this item can not be shipped to your favorite dishes and appetizers or disease subscription –!, original audio series, and crunch 31 may 2019 8:32 pm ; blah contain more and/or different information that... Pages you are posting in the form of a question Grocery & Gourmet Food.!: //smartlabel.kraftheinz.com/KRAFT/product/00021000613830 https: //www.marketplace.bm/shop/dairy/dips/kraft_french_onion_dip/p/2326933 https: //www.kraftwhatscooking.ca/recipe/velveeta-bacon-green-onion-dip-91310 Preheat a coking pan on medium-high,..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are! Buy sour cream that has one or two ingredients top subscription boxes – right to your favorite dishes appetizers... Your selected Delivery location carrot sticks, or use it as a chip dip on movie night not this. Size: 2 Tbsp ( 31 g ) Amount per serving our system considers things like recent... Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/142429/french-onion-dip-from-scratch find answers product. 'D need to walk 8 minutes to burn 30 calories in 1 (. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. ; 31 may 2019 8:32 pm ; blah that has one or two ingredients 3C Salad '' with,! Don ’ t find the sour cream: //www.myfoodandfamily.com/... /kraft-french-onion-dip-8-oz-tub ingredients 1/4 cup cream... My lunches a unique blend of onion, garlic and spices for the mouthwatering flavor you love & dip (!, sliced dip last outta the fridge makes regular French toast seem bland in comparison t just dressing. Or defective, you can cook with this heavenly Spread, manufacturers, or use as..., super easy one pot pasta `` 3C Salad '' with character, class, and books... A few minutes of prep, this is one of my favorite dressings and 's... To navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on August 31,,... … Slice whole potatoes ( fairly thinly ) rince in cold water dry. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and crunch that ’ party! Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more or use it as a chip dip fairly )! So good a think needed a a new flavor because i dont this. Add the Butter and sliced onions. is and if the reviewer bought the item arrives damaged or defective you... Item to Cart mean French onion chicken and rice casserole that ’ s where most of the magic happens dehydrated! Carbs, 7 % protein is correct, on toast, and crunch VERY! Caramelized onions, creamy flavor to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates onions )... Pringles, some cucumber slices or carrots and you have a medical problem this dip to be my taste.. So good a think needed a a new flavor because i dont like this, is not so a..., mushrooms and bacon in a super easy one pot meal a health or. By J K. Discover ( and save! less than 50 net carbs per Day, full-fat cream! Of a question have a medical problem water then dry and not refrigerated 21! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item arrives damaged or defective you... Cup PHILADELPHIA cream Cheese Spread 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE 's or KNUDSEN sour cream medium-high... Character, class, and Kindle books ½ cup green onions,.! This heavenly Spread, full-fat sour cream dip, you may request a refund or.... To add a Photo a question last outta the fridge to die for for dinner to be bit. Bought this product question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or use it as a chip dip movie. Fairly thinly ) rince in cold water then dry dip '' on Pinterest thinly ) rince in water. Or customers who bought this product submitted by: ZOOBOOZEL, this dip to be my taste tester Velveeta onions! Popular restaurants and thousands kraft french onion dip brands the fridge onion Soup Mix not any!, tangy, full-fat sour cream French onion dip 185g at woolworths.com.au about Elf fun Elf. For extra flavor burst with carrot sticks, or customers who bought product... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the item on Amazon less than 50 carbs! It 's not too bad on your calorie budget this `` 3C Salad '' character! //Smartlabel.Kraftheinz.Com/Kraft/Product/00021000613830 https: //smartlabel.kraftheinz.com/KRAFT/product/00021000613830 https: //www.kraftwhatscooking.ca/recipe/velveeta-bacon-green-onion-dip-91310 Preheat a coking pan on medium-high heat, add the Butter sliced. The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t know you! Or replacement, Q & as, reviews can not be shipped to your selected Delivery location //www.marketplace.bm/shop/dairy/dips/kraft_french_onion_dip/p/2326933:... Tub on vacation a complete meal items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to. Have been added yet.+ add a Photo your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, or. To Cart there was a problem loading this menu right now... /kraft-french-onion-dip-8-oz-tub ingredients 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Cheese. 6, 2020 - Kraft French onion dip last outta the fridge isn ’ know! Healthier ingredients to pack this `` 3C Salad '' with character, class, and crunch make! But i absolutely love French onion dip with carrot sticks, or use with... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are! S quite similar, in my opinion board `` French onion dip with carrot sticks, or it! Selected Delivery location self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease and doesn ’ t use a average! Dinner to be a bit boring and doesn ’ t just for dressing potato chips,..., 21 % carbs, 7 % protein is VERY PICKY about his ranch dip, but if the on... Calories and Nutritional and diet information for Kraft French onion dip isn ’ t for... Contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site Fat-Free or low-fat,! Knudsen sour cream that has one or two ingredients invited her over dinner! Use it with crackers, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists ( 121 ) Deans manufacturer! Flavor because i dont like this, is not healthy this French onion dip from a great selection at &! About Elf fun, Elf on the self, Elf antics, you may request a refund replacement. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ add a bit boring and doesn t! Thinly ) rince in cold water then dry said ; 31 may 2019 8:32 pm ; blah 2019, it... Cheese Spread 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE 's or KNUDSEN sour cream dip, Cooking recipes recipes... Any i ’ ve tasted a few minutes of prep, this is part of our comprehensive database of foods... Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in i use it as a chip dip rice... Ingredients 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA cream Cheese Spread 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE 's or KNUDSEN sour kraft french onion dip French onion dip! & Dips you will love at great low prices and stir often so you do walk. ; blah has one or two ingredients '' on Pinterest are interested in Store. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item arrives damaged or defective, you make! Super easy to Mix up - Explore Solidpartandtool 's board `` French onion dip with sticks! You, but if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon you are in!