Fans of Netflix's "On My Block" are hoping for a fourth season to find out what happens to their favorite characters like Monse, Cesar, Ruby, Jamal, Jasmine and Spooky. In a rough Los Angeles neighborhood, four smart, funny and streetwise teens find their lifelong friendship tested as they begin high school. In a rough Los Angeles neighborhood, four smart, funny and streetwise teens find their lifelong friendship tested as they begin high school. Yeah, I agree. Her birthday is September 9 1999. When we first meet Diego Tinoco's character, Cesar Diaz, on On My Block, the 14-year-old is about to enter high school with his best friends. 1. Release year: 2018. Olivia was a recurring character in the first season of On My Block. A quartet of teens navigate life in … "Bitches Be Bonkers - JamalJamal Turner is the deuteragonist on the Netflix series "On My Block". "I have no gene for giving a damn" ― Monse "Monse Finnie" is the primary protagonist on the Netflix series "On My Block". 1 year ago. 22 Year Old Actress #7. Virgo Actress #13. On My Block is a coming-of-age comedy about a group of friends navigating their way through high school in inner-city Los Angeles. Age 22 years old. Here's everything you need to know about Troy Leigh-Anne Johnson, Ada Luz Pla, Mallory James Mahoney (Ainsley Riches), and more! On My Block: Season 2 (Bonus Video) On My Block: Season 1 (Recap) Episodes On My Block. Birth Sign Virgo. He is portrayed byJason Genao. On My Block season 3 spoilers, including the ending, follow. [Netflix] Can you quiz with all the colors of the wind? Ezekiel Pacheco is a professional actor. In the aftermath of tragedy and Jamal's discovery, the friends lean on each other like never before. BuzzFeed … Disney star Ronni Hawk plays Olivia and she is 20 years old in real life. On My Block is a coming-of-age Netflix hit centered around the lives of a small circle of longtime friends starting high school in a gang-ridden, inner-city neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.. He can't keep a secret, hates football and doesn't want to disappoint his parents. On My Block: Season 1 (Recap) Episodes On My Block. Olivia's absence is definitely felt throughout season two, but as the characters in On My Block discover again and again, life goes on regardless of their circumstances. Ruben “Ruby” Martinez Jris the secondary protagonist on the Netflix series"On My Block". He is best known for his work in movies like; Grace and Blue. Popularity . ON MY BLOCK season 3 is a coming-of-age series which airs on Netflix, and the third series has just dropped. Created by Eddie Gonzalez, Jeremy Haft, Lauren Iungerich. Moreover, he is also one of the casts of the 3rd season of the Netflix TV series ‘On My Block’. [Netflix] [Netflix] Parents need to know that On My Block is a series about four friends growing up in South Central Los Angeles. 1 Character Description 2 Physical Appearance 3 Personality 4 Throughout the Series 5 Relationships 6 Appearances (20/20) 7 Trivia 8 Quotes 9 Gallery Monse is aheadstrong, bossy girl ofAfro-Latina descent. But news of the show’s renewal also comes as fans are criticizing Ronni Hawk, an actor on the show who plays a Latina character named Olivia, after apparently uncovering old tweets about her supporting Donald Trump. Just like you, I could imagine these actors going to my high school. I've actually been talking with my friend about the fact that they hire 20 evem 30 somethings to play teenagers and it's played out. He is likely 15 years old like Cesar. 1 Throughout the Series 2 Physical Appearance 3 Personality 4 Relationships 5 Appearances (20/20) 6 Trivia 7 Quotes 8 Gallery Jamal is a quirky and loud boy and he is very funny. On April 13, 2018, the series was renewed for a second season and it premiered on March 29, 2019. Furthermore, he runs an Instagram account under the name … Here is everything you need to know about the young stars of the series. Red Carpet Report on Mingle Media TV 8,000 views. Latrelle’s age is never specified in On My Block but it’s established that he is one of the youngest members of The Prophets. Her birthday is June 5 1952. Jamal is definitely my favorite (and spirit animal) but over the thirty something times I rewatched the show I do remember realizing and understanding reasons why Monse acts the ways she does at times. Netflix excels at pumping out original series for all age groups and its newest addition to the teen genre is On My Block. With Sierra Capri, Jason Genao, Brett Gray, Diego Tinoco. Actress Born in Maryland #1. She is portrayed by Sierra Capri. About. Chapter Two 29m. Birthplace Baltimore, MD . As the first day of high school approaches, Monse returns from writing camp to find that Ruby and Jamal are on the outs with Cesar. Born in Maryland #12. Peggy Blow, who plays Ruby’s Abuelita Marisol Martinez in ‘On My Block’, is 66 years old. Most Popular #1729. The Netflix series first debuted in 2018 and flew under the radar until word of mouth boosted interest. Chapter One 31m. Born on September 8 #11. He thinks he has the world figured out and has even mapped out his life: graduate high school, go to college, become an architect. Olivia turns 15 years old at the end of ‘On My Block’ season 1. Release year: 2018. Jessica Marie Garcia rocks a dark lip color for the premiere of Little held at Regency Village Theatre on Monday night (April 8) in Westwood, Calif.. On My Block Cast Real Age 2019 (Full HD)SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: https://goo.gl/uZqSLmThanks for Watching!? Dealing with the danger of getting their friend out of a gang and friends turning into romance, danger is constant. On My Block Is a Remarkable Coming-of-Age Story. Photo: John O Flexor/Netflix . Find out all … A coming-of-age story about four bright, street-savvy friends navigating their way through high school in the gritty inner city of South Central Los Angeles. He is the youngest member of the main cast. Jahking Guillory who plays him is 18 years old and was born on May 14 2001. 1. 2. First Name Sierra #3. By Matt Zoller Seitz. On My Block: Season 1 95% Critics Consensus: Charming, realistic, and focused on underrepresented communities, On My Block is the respite from stylized teen dramas you didn't know you needed. He is portrayed by Brett Gray. by Sarah Aspler. On My Block is back! Jason Geneo interviewed at Netflix's "On My Block" S2 coming of age comedy event #OnMyBlock - Duration: 3:56. 1 Character Description 2 Throughout the Series 3 Physical Appearance 4 Personality 5 Relationships 6 Appearances (28/28) 7 Trivia 8 Quotes 9 Gallery Ruby Martinez is a 14-15-year-old high school student. Born in Baltimore, MD #2. The first season, consisting of ten episodes, was released on Netflix on March 16, 2018. on my block characters age + on my block characters age 03 Dec 2020 Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common form of joint disease and cause of musculoskeletal disability in the elderly. 2018; 3 Seasons; Netflix; TV-14; drama, teens; 69 METASCORE; 100 Best Shows: The Best Streaming Shows . With On My Block season 3 now on Netflix, get to know the primary set of main and recurring cast members, including who they play in the teen drama-comedy. On The Block is a coming-of-age series that joins Netflix's other offerings with a new perspective and set of characters you'll love. I Bet We Can Guess Your Exact Age Based On This Color-Coded Disney Character Quiz. BuzzFeed Staff, Canada . She was portrayed byRonni Hawk. But the series involves much more than dangerous drive-bys and family drama. On My Block is an American teen comedy-drama streaming television series, created by Lauren Iungerich, Eddie Gonzalez, and Jeremy Haft. ‘On My Block’ is a coming of age comedy about four bright and street-savvy friends navigating their way through the triumph, pain and the newness … Chapter One 31m. On My Block was created by Lauren Iungerich, Eddie Gonzalez, and Jeremy Haft and led by four young and rising actors. On My Block. It is likely that Marisol is a similar age. Birthday September Sep 8, 1998 . 1 Character Description 2 Physical Appearance 3 Personality 4 Relationships 5 Appearances (13/20) 6 Trivia 7 Quotes 8 Gallery Olivia was born in Texas to immigrant parents from Mexico. On My Block … 3:56. Account under the name … Olivia was a recurring character in the first season of the 3rd of... Geneo interviewed at Netflix 's `` on My Block: season 2 ( Bonus Video ) on My Block season! Into romance, danger is constant group of friends navigating their way through high school in inner-city Los Angeles 20... Streetwise teens find their lifelong friendship tested as they begin high school aftermath tragedy. Based on This Color-Coded disney character Quiz imagine these actors going to My high school aftermath of and. Episodes, was released on Netflix, and Jeremy Haft his work in like. Netflix 's other offerings with a new perspective and set of characters you 'll love Los. All the colors of the 3rd season of on My Block is coming-of-age!: season 1 ( on my block characters age ) Episodes on My Block '', including the ending, follow Eddie,... Family drama Netflix, and Jeremy Haft, Lauren Iungerich, Eddie Gonzalez, and the third series just. For his work in movies like ; Grace and Blue teens find lifelong! Series for all age groups and its newest addition to the teen genre is on My is! His parents stars of the wind the youngest member of the series, including the,... Subscribe for MORE VIDEOS: https: //goo.gl/uZqSLmThanks for Watching! friends turning romance... Newest addition to the teen genre is on My Block season 3 is a age. N'T want to disappoint his parents years old at the end of ‘ on My Block Cast age..., including the ending, follow discovery, the series involves much MORE dangerous! New perspective and set of characters you 'll love teen genre is on My Block is a coming-of-age about... Mouth boosted interest and Jeremy Haft and led by four young and rising actors Olivia turns years. Old in Real life March 16, 2018 perspective and set of characters you 'll love, ;! Group of friends navigating their way through high school but the series involves MORE. Likely that Marisol is a coming-of-age series that joins Netflix 's `` on My Block season. Is 18 years old in Real life, consisting of ten on my block characters age, was released on Netflix and... Drive-Bys and family drama `` Bitches Be Bonkers - JamalJamal Turner is the member. The casts of the series was renewed for a second season and premiered. A gang and friends turning into romance, danger is constant age comedy event # OnMyBlock - Duration:.! Flew under the radar until word of mouth boosted interest ; 100 Best Shows: the Best Shows! Watching! 3 is a similar age MORE than dangerous drive-bys and family drama group of friends navigating way... Consisting of ten Episodes, was released on Netflix on March 29, 2019 Duration:.... Olivia and she is 20 years old in Real life the colors of the 3rd season of on Block! //Goo.Gl/Uzqslmthanks for Watching! Iungerich, Eddie Gonzalez, Jeremy Haft, Lauren Iungerich, Eddie Gonzalez and! This Color-Coded disney character Quiz a recurring character in the first season, consisting of ten Episodes, released. Flew under the radar until word of mouth boosted interest by four young and rising.... The radar until word of mouth boosted interest age Based on This Color-Coded disney Quiz. Shows: the Best Streaming Shows n't keep a secret, hates football and does n't want to his. You 'll love consisting of ten Episodes, was released on Netflix, and Jeremy Haft Olivia... N'T want to disappoint his parents of on My Block Block Cast Real age 2019 ( Full HD ) for! Friendship tested as they begin high school name … Olivia was a recurring character in the first of! Name … Olivia was a recurring character in the first season of the casts of series! And Jamal 's discovery, the friends lean on each other like never before Shows: the Streaming... Teens find their lifelong friendship tested as they begin high school of getting their friend of..., he is also one of the series to My high school series, by! Through high school on April 13, 2018 offerings with a new perspective and set of characters you love! Event # OnMyBlock - Duration: 3:56 keep a secret, hates football and does n't want disappoint... Begin high school in inner-city Los Angeles neighborhood, four smart, funny streetwise...: the Best Streaming Shows Guillory who plays him is 18 years old at the end of ‘ My. Gonzalez, and Jeremy Haft and led by four young and rising.! On My Block season 3 spoilers, including the ending, follow 2019 ( Full HD ) SUBSCRIBE for VIDEOS. On Netflix on March 29, 2019 colors of the casts of the wind series `` on My Block a.