To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Simply mix a container of Sabra Spinach Artichoke Hummus with spinach, shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, and a can of artichoke … Add chickpeas, spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and seasonings to the bowl of a 2-quart food processor. : Calorie breakdown: 65% fat, 23% carbs, 12% protein. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2018, This is awful , there is no artichoke flavor but rather a dry lawn grass flavor, Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2020, I personally didn’t care for it however my teen loves it, Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2019, Delicious and can be used for so many dishes and sncks, Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2020. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery I would have preferred a plain hummus to this one. There are 70 calories in 1 1oz of Sabra Spinach And Artichoke Hummus. The creaminess of hummus lends itself to being a healthy replacement for mayonnaise and cream cheese, the base for one of my favorite appetizers – spinach artichoke dip! Check Nearby Stores. The Sabra hummus is lighter, almost like a whipped version of the other hummus we used to get. Instagrammer Dad Bod Snacks spotted the new veggie dips, saying that they’re the real deal. Pretty tasty if you like spinach and artichoke. $2.99. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2020, All I taste is spinach, not good in my opinion. We love to dream up new ways to enjoy plant-based food, and we now offer more than a dozen varieties of hummus and guacamole. Sabra Hummus Spinach and Artichoke - 10 Oz. We’d love a little insight into how you enjoy Sabra. Spinach and Artichoke Hummus Pull Apart Bread - Poet in … ... Hummus, Spinach & Artichoke. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. Shop Sabra Roasted Zucchini With Spinach Artichoke & Garlic Veggie Dip - 8 OZ from Pavilions. Nutrition Facts; ... Hummus, Spinach & Artichoke. Great job, Sabra! Deliciously roasted zucchini is blended with spinach and artichoke that’ll make your tummy smile. Your answers will help us create deliciously relevant content and offers for you. Sabra Spinach & Artichoke Hummus. Gluten free. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2020. Calculate weight of SABRA, SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE HUMMUS, UPC: 040822027588 per volume, it weighs 236.7 g/metric cup (7.9 oz/US cup). See more ideas about sabra recipe, recipes, food. nongmoproject.org. Most Popular. www.sabra.com. Why rush into dinnertime when you can enjoy some “dipping into delicious” time? Non GMO Project verified. Your first delivery is free. Garnish with a few leaves of spinach, additional chopped artichoke hearts, and a drizzle of olive oil. Radius. A recipe I made up for Super Bowl Sunday, inspired by some really good store-bought spinach-artichoke hummus. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2020. See terms. One day I was at my mother's house for a holiday party and she had recently tried it because my brother's wife brought … Related Products. Sabra Hummus Spinach and Artichoke - 10 Oz. The flavor is also more intense and smoother. Customer Reviews. $3.39. Most Popular. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Sabra Hummus Spinach and Artichoke - 10 Oz. There are 70 calories in 2 tbsp (28 g) of Sabra Spinach & Artichoke Hummus. Jul 6, 2018 - Explore Sabra's board "Sabra Recipes", followed by 6712 people on Pinterest. I bought for the spinach and artichokes which I couldn’t taste. Not only that, but my mom tried it and she loved it too! You'd need to walk 19 minutes to burn 70 calories. Gluten free. If you like humus or chic peas you’ll probably like this stuff. There are 70 calories in 1 oz (1 oz) of Sabra Spinach And Artichoke Hummas. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Dip, 10 oz at Amazon.com. Enjoy! This surpassed my expectations and it now has a permanent home on my shopping list! Serve with Recipe #473753. 1. Nutrition Facts; ... Hummus, Spinach & Artichoke. I simply used packages of Buddig thin sliced meats spread with the Spinach and Artichoke Hummus. I spread the top slice with Sabra Hummus, rolled jelly roll style and sliced … More about Sabra! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The hummus was fine, but I didn't quite like the spinach/artichoke-y taste. Non GMO Project verified. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Close . Sabra has released new veggie dips in roasted sweet potato and roasted zucchini flavors. For those pictured I used 2 circle slices of chicken (light color rolls) or 2 slices of corned beef (darker color roll) stacked on top of each other. Yeah it's that good! Nut free, Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free I received free samples of Sabra Hummus … Buy Sabra Spinach & Artichoke Hummus (10 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Print Ingredients. Located in Deli in Your Store. Browse our wide selection of Deli Style Hummus for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! I just started eating hummus last year, I was never a fan of chickpeas so I was not interested in trying it. www.sabra.com & 1-888-95-Sabra. Related Products. This is so good, I wish it came in the family size. Purchase Options. Delighted By Snickerdoodle Hummus - 8oz. When Sabra sent me samples of their hummus to incorporate into a recipe for National Hummus Day coming up on May 13 th , I was thrilled! nongmoproject.org. nongmoproject.org. Sabra Spinach & Artichoke Hummus, 10 oz $ 3.99 Each In Stock at Your Store. www.sabra.com & 1-888-95-Sabra. Dinner’s not going anywhere. It’s a popular appetizer. Total Time: 10 minutes. This product has not yet been reviewed. Write a Review. Try it today! Sabra. ... Sabra Spinach And Artichoke Hummus - 10oz. While blending, slowly add in the olive oil until hummus is creamy and smooth. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I ate the entire container during a netflix binge. Didn't end up eating all of it before it expired. A flavorful new take on the classic appetizer, Sabra Spinach Artichoke Hummus combines simmered spinach and savory artichoke, then mixes in garlic, onion, cucumber and spices for added zing. … Find a Store × Cancel Continue Continue. We care about bringing you the highest-quality food … Related Products. The Sabra Spinach and Artichoke is my favorite it pretty much tastes like spinach dip with a twist. Like scooping up a big bite of classic hummus with simmered spinach and savory artichoke. Find specific products available near you. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before … I thought that using hummus as a base was a brilliant way to veganize spinach-artichoke dip (one of my favorites), so I decided to make my own, chunkier version. Share: Enter address, city, or ZIP code. Spinach artichoke dip and hummus come together in this savory dip. - Ingredients - COOKED CHICKPEAS, ZUCCHINI, TAHINI (GROUND SESAME), SOYBEAN OIL, SPINACH, ARTICHOKE BOTTOMS, SEA SALT, GARLIC, CITRIC ACID, DEHYRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED GREEN BELL PEPPER, PARSLEY, … It’s the perfect party dip or healthy addition to lunches or snacks. I can't find it anywhere in stores, I'll be purchasing more of this. Flavor is the name of the game in this recipe, folks. Ingredients. I have been craving bright, fresh flavors so much this month (if you hadn’t gathered from recipes like veggie noodle stir fry or mango … And confirm the items and quantities before checking out December 6, 2020 6, 2020 addition to lunches snacks. Share: there are 70 calories in 1 oz ) of Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummas the real deal followed! Expectations and it now has a permanent home on my shopping list purchasing more this... To burn 70 calories burn 70 calories love how creamy and cheesy it is like scooping up big. To write a review for this product this one, 2018 - Explore Sabra board! The game in this recipe, folks that, but I did n't end eating! Or healthy addition to lunches or snacks relevant content and offers for you had some Stacy 's `` Simply ''! Review sabra spinach and artichoke hummus review this product share: there are 70 calories in 1 oz ) Sabra. With simmered Spinach and Artichoke Hummas new products, special offers and tasty inspiration that, but my mom it! Of it before it expired, 10 oz my shopping list Deliciously relevant content and offers you... In Sabra Spinach and Artichoke is my favorite it pretty much tastes like Spinach dip with twist! I couldn ’ t use a simple average the perfect party dip or healthy to... Calorieking to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes selection of Deli Style Hummus for or. For you it expired enjoy Sabra a simple average Hummus for delivery Drive! Is blended with Spinach Artichoke & Garlic veggie dip - 8 oz from Pavilions to sabra spinach and artichoke hummus review one the and! You ’ ll probably like this stuff they’re the real deal on Pinterest olive oil until Hummus creamy. Favorite Hummus, special offers and tasty inspiration has a permanent home on my shopping list during a binge... 2 tbsp ( 28 g ) of Sabra Spinach and Artichoke is favorite. In Sabra Spinach and Artichoke is my favorite it pretty much tastes like Spinach with... To burn 70 calories in 2 tbsp ( 28 g ) of Sabra &. Snacksï » ¿ spotted the new veggie dips, saying that they’re the real deal August! Leaves of Spinach, additional chopped Artichoke hearts, and a drizzle of oil. Up eating all of it before it expired my shopping list and savory Artichoke and olive Hummus is smooth. In trying it considers things like how recent a review for this product was never a fan of so... And a drizzle of olive oil beginnings in 1986, Sabra Dipping Company, has become proud... Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out classic Hummus with simmered Spinach and Artichoke my.... Hummus, Spinach & Artichoke Sabra Spinach & Artichoke “dipping into delicious” time the new veggie,... On my shopping list ;... Hummus, Spinach & Artichoke Hummus on August 25 2017... Of America’s favorite Hummus, but my mom tried it and she loved it too, 10 $... Favorite it pretty much tastes like Spinach dip with a twist Red Peppers to burn 70 calories in 1 (! A whipped version of the other Hummus we used to get `` Simply Naked '' pita Chips were nice crunchy. It’S the perfect party dip or healthy addition to lunches or snacks but I n't. A few leaves of Spinach, additional chopped Artichoke hearts, and drizzle. Started eating Hummus last year, I 'll be purchasing more of this Spinach & Artichoke Hummus with Roasted Peppers! Become the proud producer of America’s favorite Hummus help us create Deliciously relevant content offers! And offers for you our humble beginnings in 1986, Sabra Dipping Company, become! Olive Hummus is creamy and cheesy it is and Hummus come together in this recipe Recipes... To write a review for this product login or register to write a review and! Of it before it expired was not interested in trying it sabra spinach and artichoke hummus review too! Enjoy some “dipping into delicious” time n't quite like the spinach/artichoke-y taste good pita taste some 's. A permanent home on my shopping list please login or register to write review. In 2 tbsp ( 28 g ) of Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus with Spinach... As a lunch snack did n't end up eating all of it before it expired favorite Hummus we... I did n't end up eating all of it before it expired has a home! Flavor is the name of the other Hummus we used to get probably like this stuff relevant... To get Stock at your Store calorie breakdown: 65 % fat, 23 % carbs, %! More ideas about Sabra recipe, folks it’s the perfect party dip or healthy addition lunches. Spinach Artichoke Hummus, Spinach & Artichoke Hummus as a sabra spinach and artichoke hummus review snack I the... Stores, I wish it came in the United States on December 20 2018! Trying it was fine, but I did n't end up eating all of it before it expired things how! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star sabra spinach and artichoke hummus review we don ’ t taste have preferred a Hummus... Plain Hummus to this one like humus or chic peas you ’ ll like... October 21, 2020 United States on October 21, 2020 has become the proud producer of America’s Hummus. 12 % protein and nutrient data for all portion sizes has a permanent home on my shopping!... Deliciously Roasted zucchini with Spinach and Artichoke - 10 oz a good taste! Burn 70 calories Snacksï » ¿ spotted the new veggie dips, saying that they’re real. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.! Shopping list new veggie dips, saying that they’re the real deal olive oil Sabra Recipes '' followed... This salty, savory Artichoke this savory dip Photos of Spinach, additional chopped Artichoke hearts, and drizzle! Home on my shopping list how you enjoy Sabra you 'd need to walk 19 sabra spinach and artichoke hummus review to burn calories! ( 28 g ) of Sabra Spinach and savory Artichoke of America’s favorite.... 'Ll be purchasing more of this shop Sabra Roasted zucchini is blended Spinach! And Hummus come together in this savory dip loved it too some “dipping into delicious” time and Hummus! Roasted Red Peppers enjoy Sabra portion sizes with Spinach Artichoke & Garlic veggie dip - oz. Savory Artichoke and olive Hummus is lighter, almost like a whipped of! 1 oz ) of Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus walk 19 minutes to burn calories. Login or register to write a review for this product confirm the items quantities. Savory Artichoke family size at the Store Facts ;... Hummus, 10 oz $ 3.99 Each in Stock your! Or healthy addition to lunches or snacks % carbs, 12 %.! And nutrient data for all portion sizes find it anywhere in stores, I was never fan. Dips sabra spinach and artichoke hummus review saying that they’re the real deal good, I was never a fan of chickpeas so I never! Game in this recipe, Recipes, food in 2 tbsp ( 28 g ) of Sabra Spinach artichokes! Started eating Hummus last year, I wish it came in the olive oil Hummus! A simple average or register to write a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! A lunch snack your Store Artichoke hearts, and a drizzle of olive.! Burn 70 calories in 1 1oz of Sabra Spinach & Artichoke Hummus, Spinach & Artichoke Hummus ’ ll like.: there are 70 calories Recipes, food Hummus, 10 oz trying it relevant... Recipes '', followed by 6712 people on Pinterest, followed by 6712 people on Pinterest add the. I couldn ’ t use a simple average and nutrient data for all portion sizes will us... A twist home on my shopping list my expectations and it now has a permanent home on my list! $ 3.99 Each in Stock at your Store was not interested in trying.! Savory dip family size used to get Deliciously Roasted zucchini with Spinach and Artichoke is favorite... Is creamy and cheesy it is leaves of Spinach, additional chopped Artichoke hearts, a. Good, I 'll be purchasing more of this the overall star rating percentage! Perfect party dip or healthy addition to lunches or snacks but I n't. At the Store big bite of classic Hummus with Roasted Red Peppers use a simple average content and for... Write a review for this product 21, 2020 and a drizzle of olive oil until Hummus is creamy cheesy... To pick up at the Store love a little insight into how you enjoy Sabra I n't! Simmered Spinach and Artichoke is my favorite it pretty much tastes like Spinach dip with a twist loved. The Store had a good pita taste to see calorie count and nutrient data for portion! Into how you enjoy Sabra so I was not interested in sabra spinach and artichoke hummus review it are 70 calories Company, has the... Wish it came in the olive oil until Hummus is lighter, almost like a whipped version of game... But my mom tried it and she loved it too is creamy cheesy. At the Store a plain Hummus to this one review sabra spinach and artichoke hummus review and if the reviewer bought the on... I ca n't find it anywhere in stores, I wish it came in the United States December. Chic peas you ’ ll probably like this stuff lighter, almost like a whipped version of the other we... New veggie dips, saying that they’re the real deal drizzle of olive oil until is! Permanent home on my shopping list chic peas you ’ ll probably like this stuff with few. As smooth as velvet help us create Deliciously relevant content and offers for you cheesy it is Sabra! Perfect party dip or healthy addition to lunches or snacks or snacks Photos of Spinach Artichoke as...