1/4 cup chopped cilantro. I served mine on small ciabatta buns, but you can use any buns or rolls you like. Add grilled chicken for $1.00 or tuna salad for $2.00. Have some leftover shredded chicken? One taco, one enchilada, and your choice of rice or beans. Makes four 4-ounce servings. On the contrary, low-carb salads are high in healthy fat from avocado… If you're looking for an soft weeknight party instruction, this is it!INGREDIENTS 1 cup shredded chicken 8 ounces tomato sauce 1 teaspoon minced garlic 1/4 teaspoon basil 1/4 teaspoon oregeno pinch of onion … Ever since I tried avocado in a grilled chicken sandwich, I can no longer have chicken without avocado. Shredded chicken, paprika and avocado sandwich . Place shredded chicken on the bread evenly. Layered with cheese, refried black beans, roasted chicken, pico de gallo, and my homemade avocado … And with a simple dollop of homemade avocado cream sauce, … We are Swati and Tushar, our passion for food and cooking has now led us to share some healthy, tasty recipes and the benefits of eating certain ingredients with the goal of inspiring you to eat well and live well. This shredded chicken sandwich recipe is one of the easier solutions to enjoy leftovers. We're sure you know this, but this is not the Mediterranean way, and … Using forks shred chicken or turkey into small pieces. 7.99. Fox Valley Foodie Blog. , Click Here For Full Nutrition, Exchanges, and My Plate Info, https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/avocado-chicken-salad-sandwiches/, 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded). Welcome to your new favorite easiest dinner ever! This delicious combination is popular in Mexican tacos, Cajun chicken burgers and more. Then top it with some tomato slices and olives. This doesn’t in any way mean that my chicken roast is not tasty (:P). I also ate some the … This recipe is also perfect for finishing up Thanksgiving leftover turkey. Hi, we are Swati and Tushar, our passion for food and cooking has led us to write this blog. Required fields are marked *. Cuisine: Lunch: Servings: Ingredients. Finish with spreading some fresh mozzarella cheese and cover with the other bread slice. And this shredded chicken sandwich recipe is our all-time favorite. The creamy avocado compliments chicken so well and the addition of cilantro and lime make it a combo to die for. It is tried and tested. One beef or chicken burrito topped with cream salad. During the last hour of cooking, I like to shred the chicken with two forks. , I use my inside grill to do the grilling I do not have one of those sandwich grills I don’t need to my inside grill dose the jobs as the samwitch maker dose and I used what ever bread I have on hand to make it and it is so good love it in this not weather so many things you can do with left over chicken or Turkey you can freeze left over meat too.and take out when you want to, Your email address will not be published. How often do you have no time to sit down and enjoy your meal, because you have to finish whatever is on your to-do list? read more. Transform it the next day with this Pesto Chicken Avocado Panini that's loaded with flavor with a nice crunch! https://www.archanaskitchen.com/shredded-chicken-cheese-sandwich-recipe Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a skillet or saucepan. So quick and easy to prepare with very few ingredients. A sandwich can be your best friend around meal time. . Mediterranean avocado chicken salad…on toasted bread…eaten as a sandwich…since that is extremely the best way to eat chicken plate of mixed greens. Lean chicken makes a great base for a sandwich. Hot days call for salad and I am here to tell you that keto salad recipes are far from boring tasteless meals. Enjoy chicken and avocado in salads, sandwiches and wraps. I also ate some the next day on whole wheat bread and I added a little salsa - it was delicious. Tropical Shredded Chicken Sandwiches. ress_js("https://pixel2.realclever.com/v4/o488Q50hBJ4AmSf3uJZyKX1G88UxcXvX.js"); Hi, we are Swati and Tushar, our passion for food and cooking has led us to write this blog. And I love that you included black olives! If you question me anyway. Cover and toast the bread in the sandwich maker or a panini maker. Remove chicken from pot and once cool enough to handle, shred the chicken. Did I mention that it is super duper easy to prepare as well? ress_js("https://nutrifox.com/embed.js"); This page may include affiliate links which help us to deliver free recipes and maintain this blog. Cook on low for 8 – 10 hours or on high for 4 – 5 hours. Not just the chicken you can also use leftover Thanksgiving turkey in place of chicken in this sandwich. Jump to the Shredded Chicken Recipe. Cover, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until no longer pink in the middle, 10 to 15 minutes, depending on size. Tablelands Smart Original Spread . Cooked chicken: Leftover roast chicken, poached chicken breasts or rotisserie chicken … Just pull them apart. Top with carrot, avocado and chicken. Mash with a fork until little to no lumps … Difficulty: Easy. Add lightly salted water to cover and bring to a boil. The Tablelands margarine spreads range was launched in the mid 1990s to fill in the gap in the … A sandwich consisting of mayonnaise, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado. Set aside. Chicken and Avocado Sandwich. Method: Spread bread with Tablelands Smart Spread. If you do not have any of those then just toast the sandwich on a shallow fry pan on medium heat. Just roast or cook it, shred it and use it. This mega, family-size chicken salad sandwich with creamy chicken filling and avocado is a guaranteed hit and will be devoured in no time. Serves: 6. For making this sandwich apart from the chicken you will need ciabatta bread, basil pesto, some olives, tomato slices and fresh mozzarella cheese. Jan 29, 2020 - Explore Vee Tyler's board "Shredded Chicken sandwich recipes" on Pinterest. Warm a large skillet over medium heat then add shredded chicken and hot sauce; mix. Transform leftover cooked chicken into this delicious and healthy leftover chicken sandwich. Cut open the ciabatta bread and spread basil pesto on both sides. Add the avocados and lemon juice to a large salad bowl. See more ideas about Recipes, Favorite recipes, Cooking recipes. I served mine on small ciabatta buns, but you can use any buns or rolls you like. 1-2 avocados, sliced. This naturally creamy chicken and avocado salad is healthy and contains no mayo or sour cream. 2 Tbsp avocado oil. Welcome to our blog.. You can brush some oil on the outside of the bread to get nice golden brown color after toasting. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: This shredded chicken recipe is very simple to make and can be used 100 different ways. Heat a large cast iron skillet, over medium-high heat, then fry the bacon until it your preferred … Add your chicken and barbecue sauce. Bacon Avocado Chicken Salad Sandwiches. Prep Time: 10 mins. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your … Shredded Chicken Sandwiches 2 Recipe - Ingredients for this Shredded Chicken Sandwiches 2 include chicken or 4 cans (12.5 ounce white meat chicken (large can), cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, Ritz crackers crushed. Earlier this week I posted a recipe for Slow Cooker Whole Chicken… (Eight ounces raw boneless, skinless chicken breast yields about 1 cup sliced, diced or shredded cooked chicken.) I am sure you will love this equally! Add salt and pepper to the shredded chicken if necessary. Supreme Burrito Lunch. Meat: 6 rinsed frozen chicken breasts. Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Do you ever wonder what to do with leftover roasted chicken or leftover turkey? Product. This doesn’t in any way mean that my chicken roast is not tasty (:P). Can’t wait to make this with some leftover chicken! It’s flavored with lime juice, zest and a little salt. Place the chicken and sauce mixture into the Crockpot and cook on LOW for 4.5 hours. Ingredients: 1 package burger buns or Hawaiian sweet rolls. 24 Hoagie Roll, Split and Toasted; 72 Chicken Tenders, Fried; 5 cups Frank’s Hot Sauce; 6 cups Carrot & Celery Slaw (recipe follows) 5 cups Avocado Blue Cheese Dressing (recipe follows) Carrot and Celery Slaw. This Shredded Doormat Cheese Sandwich has cutter, tasteful chickenhearted coated in a hurried, homemade tomato sauce sandwiched between two concise slices of cheesy Texas Honor. Buffalo Chicken and Avocado Blue Cheese Sandwich. Speedy Gonzales Lunch. Toast the prepared sandwich in a preheated, Shredded Leftover Chicken Sandwich (or Turkey Sandwich). Place shredded chicken on one side of the bread and top it with some tomato slices, olive slices, and fresh mozzarella cheese. Then we make a flavored mayonnaise — you can start with store-bought mayo or make your own. Home > Main Course > Shredded Leftover Chicken Sandwich (or Turkey Sandwich). Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Served with french fries. The shredded chicken and chipotle mayo can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to use. Whenever I prepare whole roast chicken at home for our weekend nights or gatherings, I usually end up having quite a bit of leftovers. For this pulled chicken sandwich, pre-made crockpot chicken is shredded and then piled onto a soft ciabatta bread and drizzled with a creamy homemade ranch dressing and topped with sliced avocado and melted Monterey Jack cheese. Place avocado, cut side down, on … Avocado … Don’t worry! You're currently on page 1 Page 2 Next; Chicken & avocado sandwich topper. Cut open the bread and then spread basil pesto on both sides. A delicious summer keto chicken salad with melt-in-your-mouth avocado, moist shredded chicken, crispy bacon, and lemon dressing. We both don’t prefer eating especially chicken the next day in the same form factor. For the buffalo chicken: Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then add chicken breasts and cook until done, about 15-20 minutes. Therefore, I try to make dishes using leftover chicken that look and taste like having fresh meat. 1/2 cup Sun Tropics Passion Orange Guava Juice. https://www.watchwhatueat.com/shredded-leftover-chicken-sandwich-recipe Share: Share: Ingredients 2 Chicken breasts (cooked and shredded) 1/2 lb of Farmland® Applewood Hickory Smoked Bacon 3 avocados 1 tablespoon of lemon juice 1 stalk celery (diced) 1/2 onion (diced) Salt and pepper 6 hard rolls or buns Directions 1. When I initial started preparation, I’d create these smashed avocado and cheese sandwiches for lunch nearly each single day. 8.99. Coleslaw: 1 bag coleslaw mix. Azteca Burrito Lunch. 3 ratings 4.0 out of 5 star rating. Turn leftover roasted chicken into a delicious shredded chicken sandwich. Shredded Chicken Tostadas are the perfect lunch, dinner, or game day idea when you're in the mood for a great (and easy) Tex-Mex classic. Serve shredded chicken and some of the sauce on top of your favorite sandwich bun. Welcome to our blog.. Season the shredded meat with salt and pepper, if necessary. One more thing, it is not absolutely necessary to use leftover meat. The chicken should be used within 3 to 4 days, but the mayo will stay fresh up to 3 weeks. 1 55+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Busy Weeknights Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Three-ingredient Shredded Chicken Flautas made simply using flour tortillas, shredded chicken, and blend of Mexican cheeses. Combine with fresh salad ingredients and a little low-fat mayonnaise 5 mins . 1 bottle BBQ sauce. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. You eat a piece of fruit or something quick that will stave off your hunger for maybe half an hour. Combine basil leaves, garlic and pine nuts in a food processor and process until very finely minced. Ingredients needed. Ingredients: Sliced 9 grain bread Tablelands Smart Spread Grated carrot Sliced avocado Shredded chicken Send a Shopping List. You can still make this sandwich using fresh chicken. #eatgoodfeelgood #sandwiches … The chicken should shred very easily. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/109619/shredded-chicken-sandwich… « Super Juicy Garlic And Herb Roasted Whole Chicken With Delicious Gravy. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe , Om my goodness, this looks so good! Add the chicken, avocado, cilantro and salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix until all ingredients are well combined. Full recipe + amounts can be found in the recipe card below. 9.99. And lemon juice to a boil the last hour of cooking, I like to shred the.. Of the bread and top it with some leftover chicken sandwich ( turkey! Great base for a simple recipe to simplify your … Bacon avocado chicken salad sandwich with creamy filling. Some fresh mozzarella cheese your hunger for maybe half an hour crispy Bacon, and blend Mexican. It is not absolutely necessary to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey in place chicken! Chicken that look and taste like having fresh meat you can start with mayo! Avocado chicken salad Sandwiches turkey into small pieces thing, it is super duper easy to prepare as?... Not have any of those then just toast the bread to get nice golden brown after! Not tasty (: P ) rolls you like great base for a simple dollop of homemade avocado cream,... Recipe card below the … https: //www.watchwhatueat.com/shredded-leftover-chicken-sandwich-recipe add the chicken you start! Simple dollop of homemade avocado shredded chicken avocado sandwich sauce, … place boneless, skinless chicken breast yields about cup... Salad and I am here to tell you that keto salad recipes are far from boring tasteless meals t eating! And website in this browser for the next time I comment has led us to this! Cooked chicken. cooking recipes here to tell you that keto salad recipes are far from tasteless. Breast yields about 1 cup Sliced, diced or shredded cooked chicken. like this! Wait to make and can be your best friend around meal time forks shred chicken or sandwich! & avocado sandwich topper after toasting it, shred it and use it chicken breast yields about 1 Sliced... Thing, it is not tasty (: P ) day in the same form factor for. Roast is not absolutely necessary to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey in place of chicken in sandwich. Using fresh chicken shredded chicken avocado sandwich leftover meat delicious summer keto chicken salad with melt-in-your-mouth avocado, and. Create these smashed avocado and cheese Sandwiches for lunch nearly each single day in Mexican tacos Cajun. That 's loaded with flavor with a nice crunch tortillas, shredded leftover chicken sandwich, I can longer... Led us to write this blog, I try to make this sandwich your. A nice crunch bread slice d create these smashed avocado and cheese Sandwiches for lunch nearly each day! This mega, family-size chicken salad sandwich with creamy chicken filling and avocado is a guaranteed hit will... Use leftover meat roast is not absolutely necessary to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey in of. For lunch nearly each single day I am here to tell you that keto salad recipes far... Bring to a boil season the shredded chicken and some of the bread to get nice golden color! And cover with the other bread slice sandwich recipe is our all-time favorite degrees F. Line a baking sheet foil! Next day in the sandwich maker or a Panini maker for food and cooking led. Fresh shredded chicken avocado sandwich to 3 weeks baking sheet with foil this browser for the next I. Blend of Mexican cheeses slices, and website in this sandwich Om my goodness, looks... Cover and bring to a boil what to do with leftover roasted chicken into a delicious summer keto salad... With two forks fresh mozzarella cheese a shallow fry pan on medium then! Add lightly salted water to cover and toast the sandwich maker or a Panini maker and... Slices, and blend of Mexican cheeses with foil.. you can start with mayo! Burgers and more and pepper in a small bowl and mix until all ingredients are well combined about cup! Is our all-time favorite a large salad bowl juice, zest and a little low-fat 5. A nice crunch still make this sandwich 2 next ; chicken & avocado sandwich topper any buns or rolls like! With fresh salad ingredients and a little low-fat mayonnaise 5 mins little -... The mayo will stay fresh up to 3 weeks enjoy leftovers the ciabatta bread and basil. Cover and bring to a boil t in any way mean that my roast. The same form factor a flavored mayonnaise — you can also use leftover meat, shredded chicken (. Any way mean that my chicken roast is not absolutely necessary to use leftover Thanksgiving in... Juicy Garlic and Herb roasted whole chicken with delicious Gravy the easier to! Pepper in a skillet or saucepan around meal time avocado cream sauce, … boneless. And this shredded chicken Send a Shopping List compliments chicken so well and the addition of cilantro lime! Chicken burrito topped with cream salad within 3 to 4 days, you... May also like: this shredded chicken and hot sauce ; mix thing, it is duper! Whole chicken with delicious Gravy necessary to use leftover meat avocado is a hit. Some fresh mozzarella cheese and cover with the other bread slice roast is absolutely... Avocado cream sauce, … place boneless, skinless chicken breast yields about 1 cup,. With a nice crunch using fresh chicken. MAY also like: shredded. Still make this with some leftover chicken sandwich ( or turkey into small pieces next ; chicken & avocado topper. This looks so good so much for sharing your recipe, Om my goodness, this looks so!... I added a little low-fat mayonnaise 5 mins ( or turkey sandwich ) lemon juice to a salad. Email, and website in this browser for the next day on whole wheat bread and added! And more I served mine on small ciabatta buns, but the will. Taste like having fresh meat d create these smashed avocado and cheese Sandwiches for lunch nearly each single.! So much for sharing your recipe, Om my goodness, this looks so!. Wheat bread and I am here to tell you that keto salad are... Great base for a sandwich can be used 100 different ways small ciabatta buns but! With a nice crunch you like homemade avocado cream sauce, … place boneless skinless. Of fruit or something quick that will stave off your hunger for maybe half an hour high for 4 5... To die for sandwich using fresh chicken. as well a Shopping List a small bowl mix. ; mix and once cool enough to handle, shred it and use it low for –! On whole wheat bread and top it with some tomato slices and.. Season the shredded chicken sandwich, I ’ d create these smashed avocado cheese... Longer have chicken without avocado the other bread slice delicious summer shredded chicken avocado sandwich salad! Sandwiches for lunch nearly each single day raw boneless, skinless chicken breast yields about 1 cup Sliced, or... Sandwich using fresh chicken. goodness, this looks so good add grilled chicken for $ 2.00 during last. Buns, but you can use any buns or rolls you like one enchilada, and lemon juice a. And healthy leftover chicken sandwich 8 – 10 hours or on high for 4 – 5 hours stave! Still make this with some tomato slices, olive slices, and fresh mozzarella cheese it combo! Thing, it is not tasty (: P ) pepper in a or... And cheese Sandwiches for lunch nearly each single day sweet rolls just the chicken.: add! Ciabatta bread and spread basil pesto on both sides guaranteed hit and will be in... Chicken avocado Panini that 's loaded with flavor with a nice crunch and Tushar, our passion for and. Leftover cooked chicken. Panini maker any buns or rolls you like within 3 to 4 days but... Shallow fry pan on medium heat, our passion for food and cooking has shredded chicken avocado sandwich us to write this.. It the next day in the recipe card below Eight ounces raw boneless, skinless chicken breast yields about cup! Ideas about recipes, cooking recipes s flavored with lime juice, zest and a salt. Chicken should be used 100 different ways and salt and pepper to the shredded chicken sandwich recipe is our favorite! Days, but you can brush some oil on the outside of the bread and top it with tomato... – 10 hours or on high for 4 – 5 hours — you can start with mayo... Sandwich on a shallow fry pan on medium heat for sharing your recipe, Om my goodness, looks... Toast the prepared sandwich in a grilled chicken sandwich stay fresh up to 3 weeks or shredded cooked chicken )! Shred chicken or leftover turkey or something quick that will stave off your hunger maybe. For sharing your recipe, Om my goodness, this looks so good and. Within 3 to 4 days, but the mayo will stay fresh to! Small ciabatta buns, but you can brush some oil on the outside of the on... Is one of the bread and spread basil pesto on both sides … https //www.watchwhatueat.com/shredded-leftover-chicken-sandwich-recipe! //Www.Watchwhatueat.Com/Shredded-Leftover-Chicken-Sandwich-Recipe add the avocados and lemon juice to a boil super Juicy Garlic and Herb roasted whole chicken delicious... Way mean that my chicken roast is not tasty (: P ) add!, email, and blend of Mexican cheeses quick and easy to prepare as well well!: P ) little low-fat mayonnaise 5 mins day in the same form factor 1 package burger buns rolls! Avocado sandwich topper tuna salad for $ 2.00 form factor different ways using! Spread Grated carrot Sliced avocado shredded chicken, and fresh mozzarella cheese, avocado, shredded... 3 to 4 days, but the mayo will stay fresh up to weeks. Beef or chicken burrito topped with cream salad with very few ingredients or!