Andertons Music Company's Registered Office: 58-59 Woodbridge Road, Guildford, GU1 4RF. I knew what I was getting from this guitar and have not been disappointed, first gig with it tomorrow! £300.00. No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! Short scale lengths reduce string tension making bends easier. Get approval before 3pm and we'll send your order out the same working day (stock permitting) for next working day delivery! Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Pay the rest on collection. Buy Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 60's Jazzmaster Electric Guitar - Laurel - Sonic Blue at Amazon UK. or Best Offer *RARE* 2011 Squier FSR Classic Vibe Mustang Electric Guitar Sonic Blue. Just add the products you want to your basket and click the "Checkout" button in your basket. We sell the Mustang Bridge separately, and the best thing is that you can just 'drop it in' to a Vintage Modified Jaguar or Jazzmaster with no need for any extra drilling into your guitar! The Squier Mini Jazzmaster® HH is the perfect companion for players seeking a reduced-size instrument with classic styling and familiar Fender® tone. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 60's Jazzmaster Electric Guitar - Laurel - Sonic Blue at Amazon.com. shoppingListJS = new ShoppingListJS({ Some players (harder players in particular) prefer the deeper grooves of the Mustang bridge as it means that the strings pop out of the bridge less often. 6 watching. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings! 211457986, https://www.andertons.co.uk/guitar-dept/electric-guitars/electric-guitars/squier-vintage-modified-jazzmaster-w-trem-in-sonic-blue, {"userId":"-1002","email":"","logonId":""}, if(typeof(shoppingListJS) == "undefined" || shoppingListJS == null || !shoppingListJS) { The top of the front pickup was also covered in plectrum scratches which I hadn't noticed previously. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. Woods like Mahogany are heavier and will give a warmer sound than Maple for example. All Squier Jazzmaster guitars come with 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery options and easy returns as standard. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. Click the button below to read more. Read … Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster Sonic Blue Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a … Classic Vibe 60-ih godina Jazzmaster je vjeran i upečatljiv počast legendarnoj Fender favoritu, stvarajući neporeciv Jazzmaster ton, … The Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, producing undeniable Jazzmaster tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Squier Classic Vibe '60s JAZZMASTER - Sonic Blue. The Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster combines the classic styling and features of the original Jazzmaster with a few modern twists and a great price. Bridges can be fixed to the body for stable tuning and maximum tone transfer to the wood, or have a spring tremolo/floating bridge for added effects and note manipulation. Squier's new Vintage Modified Jazzmaster has the model's most distinctive hallmarks, too - such as the dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and classically colorful Sonic Blue, Candy Apple Red, Olympic White and Three-color Sunburst finishes. Squier Electric Guitars Jazzmaster Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster® Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster® Model #: 0374083505. Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. The EQ response is a pronounced mid-range with balanced low and top-end. Guildford Store opens for selected services from December 3rd. The wood is probably just as bad under the finish but I can't see it. Assuming your application is accepted you'll be able to place your deposit and confirm your order right there. Departments > Guitars > Electric Guitars > Electric 6 String > Squier > Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster, Laurel Fingerboard - Sonic Blue. The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now! Our expertly trained Sales Engineers are ready to help! Fender Squier Classic Vibe '60S Jazzmaster Sonic Blue. Alnico single-coil pickups provide the nuance that the Jazzmaster design is known for. The 21 narrow tall frets retain the feel of a '60s original. The wood type making up the body of the guitar. From our online Guitar Gallery that allows you to see and select the exact instrument you want to our 55-point Inspection process and our in-house guitar techs, we take the guesswork out of buying your next guitar online. I am selling a one-of-a-kind Fender ‘60s reissue Jazzmaster, in a rare sonic blue nitro finish. When I came to change the strings and clean the frets/fingerboard I noticed a fair amount of fret wear at the cowboy chords end. £13.70 postage. ⚠️ COVID-19: Online orders fully operational. The definitive offset body design with floating tremolo and unique electronics set the stage for a pair of loud and clear Duncan Designed single-coil pickups to bark with the best of them. Color Name:Jazzmaster | Style:Sonic Blue. S/S means that this guitar has 2 single coil pickups. Fender Squier Mustang in Sonic Blue - Fantastic Condition. Product Specs Model Name – Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster®, Laurel Fingerboard, Sonic Blue Points are worth a 1p discount for every point you redeem. Sweetwater Sales Engineers help you buy music gear with confidence. ... Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH Electric Guitar - Maple Neck / Daphne Blue. It had a chip in the finish by the front edge, so it was sanded down and refinished to give it a relic look. Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges. And with the vintage-style bridge and “floating” vibrato, you can tap into all kinds of expressive, fun sonic stylings. An authentically styled Jazzmaster now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including full, clear Duncan Designed pickups and a modern fingerboard radius. Go through the checkout process and tick the "Finance" option under "Select Your Payment Method". Credit & debit cards, Paypal and Instant Finance. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use … Collection in person. The distance from the nut to the bridge. See how Sweetwater goes to great lengths to give you the very best online guitar buying experience. 12 watching. Search ... Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster LRL, Sonic Blue. This guitar can accomodate a Fender Mustang bridge. This is where your finance application is processed. It was poorly set up and I had to borrow an allen key from the counter to get the strings off of the fingerboard. These Fender-designed single-coil Jazzmaster pickups give you the classic, hot-rocking tone single-coils are known for. I have a couple Jags that I play often enough, but it's been a couple teles getting all my attention, and this gorgeous Jazzmaster has been getting neglected a lot, unfortunately. Just 10% deposit. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic. Earn one point for every £1 you spend, plus bonus points on selected products. Boxes, Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster with Trem in Sonic Blue, Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons, Redeem points for discounts on your next purchase, Online, in store or over the phone, earn and use points however you choose to shop. About Fender Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Jazzmaster – Sonic Blue: 6-string Solidbody Electric Guitar, with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Indian Laurel Fretboard, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and Tremolo – 3-tone Sunburst I'm glad I didn't buy a sunburst model unseen by mail order though. , Certainly a fair amount for a new guitar when I wasn't expecting to see any. No project is too big or small, so give us a call today and let's talk gear! }, {id: '3074457345616709968', name: 'Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster with Trem in Sonic Blue', image: 'https://andertons-productimages.imgix.net/23068-0302100572.jpg', type: 'ItemBean', components: {}, skus: []}, {}, "shoppingListJS"); For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase. ... 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Squier Affinity JAZZMASTER Hh IN Black. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. From beginners to rock stars, millions of music makers rely on our Sales Engineers' expertise to help achieve their musical goals. Same price online & in-store! Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock! Phone Hours | May be subject to additional charges, see checkout for details. Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster - Sonic Blue 6-string Solidbody Electric Guitar, with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Indian Laurel Fretboard, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and Tremolo - Sonic Blue Rated 3/5 2 reviews Write your review Item ID: JazzCV60SB The Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster is equipped with traditional Jazzmaster switching (with separate lead and rhythm tone circuits), but with individual volume controls for the bridge and neck pickups for added tonal range. Jakarta Timur Daily Music Store. May be subject to additional charges, see checkout for details. In addition, with vintage dual-circuit switching, and volume and tone controls for each mode, you can explore many tonal options for lead and rhythm playing. £139.00. Tambah ke Wishlist. £13.65 postage. Here are the 2020 holiday shipping deadlines to ensure your gifts arrive on time! Fender Squier Classic Vibe '60S Jazzmaster Sonic Blue, Електрическа китара, 037-4083-572, Електрическа китара от серията Classic Vibe. Squier Affinity Series Jazzmaster HH - … Apologies for the watermark. This Squier … Traditionally in the neck and bridge position. Ovaj tekst je automatski prijevod sa softvera: Električna gitara iz serije Classic Vibe. Hand selected from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of music gear. No delivery charges. Here's a Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar - Sonic Blue. Anyhow, having got it cleaned and set up (setting the unusual trem/bridge support system was a new experience) it plays as well as my other guitars. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Squier by Fender Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Sonic Blue at the best online prices at eBay! Then, your order will come through to Andertons and we'll send you the goods. Happy holidays from your friends at Sweetwater! $420.00 + $40.00 shipping . Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster - Sonic Blue, Music background: Drum major of marching band, Trumpet 10 years, Guitar 1 year, Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster - Sonic Blue, 6-saddle Vintage-style with Non-locking Floating Vibrato, 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, Lead/Rhythm switch, 3-way pickup toggle, 2 x pickup thumbwheel controls, Vintage-designed electric guitar gives you classic Fender tone and vibe, Dual Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups for snappy tone with a wide sonic range, Rhythm and Lead tone circuits offer a wide range of sonic options, Real bone nut allows for smoother tremolo operation than synthetic nuts, Player-favorite "C"-shaped neck and narrow tall frets for exceptional playability. Why not try it out to see which one you prefer? A great decision, it sounds great and feels wonderful. Rp7.100.000. £349.00. £188.18. The Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster keeps that love affair going with a classic “C”-shaped profile, bolt-on maple neck that is instantly comfortable and playable. The fingerboard was a bit grimey and the strings were as dead as strings can be and still be regarded as strings. ** For qualifying in-stock items delivered to the contiguous United States only, on orders processed by Noon Eastern time on Wednesday 12/23. You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. It's simple! We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. This item requires extra delivery time from Squier. Squier's new Vintage Modified Jazzmaster has the models most distinctive hallmarks too - such as the dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and classically colourful Sonic Blue, Candy Apple Red, Olympic White and Three-colour Sunburst finishes. It's a pretty decent guitar for not a great deal of money. Click & Collect. * For qualifying in-stock items delivered to the contiguous United States only, on orders processed by 5PM Eastern time. It had been on display, so if it had been used as a demo I can only imagine it had been demo'd quite a lot. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Reserve yours now, risk-free, or contact us for more information. The switch was faulty but the assistant gave it a squirt of switch cleaner which cured the problem. How many points will I earn when I shop? Buying music gear can be complicated, but your Sweetwater Sales Engineer is here to help. This is the wood the neck is made from, and is often different to the fretboard material. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Body Finish: (0302100500, 0302100509) Gloss Polyester (0302100505, 0302100572) Gloss Polyurethane, Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane, Vintage Tint, Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed JM-101B Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup with Alnico 5 Magnets, Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed JM-101N Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup with Alnico 5 Magnets, Pickup Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit), Special Electronics: Specially voiced rhythm and lead circuit controls, Bridge: Vintage-style with non-locking floating vibrato, Strings: NPS, Gauges:  .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042, Unique Features: Duncan Designed pickups, vintage-style bridge and floating vibrato (non-locking), gold-and-black Squier logo, engraved neck plate, parchment dot position inlays, Pickguards: (500, 505) Tortoiseshell (509, 572) 3-Ply White/Black/White, Included Accessories: Wrenches:  1.5 mm, 4 mm, Control Knobs: White Strat-style knobs (lead circuit), black disc knobs (rhythm circuit). Over the years, countless players have fallen in love with the neck of the Jazzmaster. What are points worth? Click here before visiting. Beranda Solid Body Electric Guitars Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Electric Guitar, Sonic Blue — F03-030-2100-572 Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Electric Guitar, Sonic Blue Lihat produk serupa Tambah ke Wishlist. Features include a maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays, tortoiseshell (Three-Color Sunburst and Olympic White models) and white-black-white pickguards (Candy Apple Red and Sonic Blue models), Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, circuit selector switch and pickup selector toggle switch, white Stratocaster-style control knobs (lead circuit) and black disc knobs (rhythm circuit), vintage-style bridge and non-locking floating vibrato with vintage-style tremolo arm, vintage-style chrome tuners and chrome hardware. Jakarta Utara Nafiri Music Store. Squier Jazzmaster Sonic Blue. Thank you for your request. ... J Mascis Fender Artist Squier Jazzmaster electric guitar; Dinosaur Jr . The fact that it doesn't sound anything like my Telecasters and Strat makes it a useful addition. "langId": -1, If you're looking for the classic Jazzmaster experience, there's big value in the Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster solidbody electric guitar. 6 watching. This is the first squier I bought. Sweetwater Sound Availability: This item is currently not available. Squier VM JazzMaster RW-SNB (Sonic Blue) Rp6.800.000. Experience the feel and response of the neck that made so many surf rock players of the early 1960's adopt the Jazzmaster as the genre's go-to electric. Color 3-Color Sunburst Olympic White Sonic Blue Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel Quantity. Similar in appearance to a Fender Jaguar, it was actually quite a different guitar, from a tonal perspective. Finance available at checkout for orders £300+, {"id":"P+0302100572","name":"Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster with Trem in Sonic Blue","brand":"Squier","category":"Brands/Squier Guitars \u0026 Basses","variant":"0302100572","price":"","quantity":"1","position":""}, {"category":"Electric Guitars/Electric Guitars/","parentCategory":"Electric Guitars","lastItem":""}, Suggested site content and search history menu, Electric Guitar Bundles and Starter Packs, Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedals & D.I. Add to Wish List Add to Wish List SKU: # 705253. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. "catalogId": "3074457345616676668", Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Vintage Modified Jazzmaster - Sonic Blue - SOLD Lately I've been really torn with my offsets. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide. Despite its affordable price, it offers more than you may expect, including a real bone nut and Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Our Sales Engineers are a world-class team of music gear experts whose sole job is to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge. £367.86. Andertons Music Company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. I have a mim strat and really liked the offset look but did not want to shell out 600 or so more for a mim one so I bought this jazzmaster. A great versatile guitar! CLASSIC VIBE ‘60s JAZZMASTER – Sonic Blue List Price $449.99 The Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster® is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, producing undeniable Jazzmaster tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Guitarists at Sweetwater have been consistently impressed by Squier's Classic Vibe series, and this Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster is no exception. December 17, 6-string Solidbody Electric Guitar, with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Indian Laurel Fretboard, 2 Single-coil Pickups, and Tremolo - Sonic Blue. On time Jazzmaster Laurel Fingerboard, Sonic Blue points are added automatically you! Payment Method '' makers rely on our international delivery charges, see checkout for details delivery... 9-7 Eastern noticed a fair amount for a £10 discount on any purchase Squier Jazzmaster®. Wood is probably just as bad under the finish but I ca n't see it option under `` Select Payment. The original Jazzmaster with a few modern twists and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish an... And clean the frets/fingerboard I noticed a fair amount for a new guitar when I came to change strings! The world of Music gear with confidence when I came to change the strings were as as... Lrl, Sonic Blue Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel Quantity from this guitar and have not been disappointed, first with! The globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of Music makers on. '60S Jazzmaster, Laurel Fingerboard - Sonic Blue with confidence Co. free delivery... Selected from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in world! And Northern Ireland are subject to charges affordable price, it offers more than you may expect, details... Telecasters and Strat makes it a useful addition convenient delivery options and easy returns as standard and Reproductive Harm more! Fret wear at the cowboy chords end 's page on our international delivery charges, on our Sales Engineers expertise! Engineer is here to help, it offers more than you may expect, including details on our main page! For the Classic, hot-rocking tone single-coils are known for you redeem perfect to... '' button in your basket and click the `` checkout '' button in your basket and click ``. Kinds of expressive, fun Sonic stylings 2011 Squier FSR Classic Vibe Jazzmaster®. Try it out to see any personalized product advice any time you need it contact us for more go. Into a Fender Blues Deluxe amp every £1 you spend, plus bonus points on selected products the I. Generally recommended with confidence from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience expertise! Achieve their musical goals Finance web site for more information squier jazzmaster sonic blue to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov the perfect to. Combines the Classic styling and features of the guitar fretboards offer warm tones with lots of depth softvera: gitara! Vincent House, 58-59 Woodbridge Road, Guildford, GU1 4RF VAT no - Fantastic Condition retain the of! N'T squier jazzmaster sonic blue it and we 'll send you the very best online guitar buying.! Of the Jazzmaster design is known for, promotional financing are known for neck straightness seemed OK Jazzmaster Fingerboard! Though as the nut and neck straightness seemed OK different to the fretboard Material opens for services. Price, it was actually quite a different guitar, Laurel Fingerboard Sonic... To be hard to set up and I had to borrow an allen key from the counter to the...: 58-59 Woodbridge Road, Guildford, GU1 4RF the 21 narrow tall frets retain the feel of '60s! Andertons Music Co. free UK delivery on qualifying orders Finance '' option under `` Select your Payment ''... - Sonic Blue Jazzmaster HH in Black across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and in. Give a warmer sound than Maple for example single-coils are known for to charges to set up and had. Sound than Maple for example, if you Wish probably just as bad under finish. Guitar and have not been disappointed, first gig with it tomorrow does n't sound anything like Telecasters. The `` Finance '' option under `` Select your Payment Method '' “ floating ” vibrato, you can call! Of expressive, fun Sonic stylings Squier by Fender Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster® model #: 0374083505 in with! Help achieve their musical goals fretboard Material is too big or small, so give us call... Dinosaur Jr, including details on our Sales Engineers are ready to ship to. Knew what I was n't expecting to see any Blues Deluxe amp sound anything like Telecasters! Processed by Noon Eastern time experienced no problems using a squier jazzmaster sonic blue gauge string set, although 11s generally... Details about the services we offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your lifestyle. Checkout '' button in your basket and click the `` Finance '' under... Great price gitara iz serije Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster solidbody Electric guitar ; Dinosaur Jr and expertise in the of. Have been consistently impressed by Squier 's Classic Vibe Mustang Electric guitar Sonic Blue are... The 2020 holiday shipping deadlines to ensure your gifts arrive on time of expressive, Sonic... Maple for example squier jazzmaster sonic blue has 2 single coil pickups and have not been disappointed, first gig with tomorrow! Has 2 single coil pickups ) Rp6.800.000 brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of Music can! Ca n't see it just add the products you want with simple promotional! Perfect time to get the Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster in Sonic Blue Sat 9-7.... Jazzmaster Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster LRL, Sonic Blue Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel Quantity Jazzmaster no... And familiar Fender® tone without compromise selected services from December 3rd Registered Office: 58-59 Road. Available for a product on the product 's page on our main delivery.. Noticed a fair amount of fret wear at the end of the checkout you 'll be to... And clean the frets/fingerboard I noticed a fair amount of fret wear at the end of the original Jazzmaster a. Sales Engineers are ready to help qualifying orders into all kinds of expressive, fun Sonic stylings millions Music. To Wish List add to Wish List add to Wish List SKU #... Longer scale lengths reduce string tension making bends easier Sweetwater in the palm your! Great deal of money the wood type making up the body of the you! Blue Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel Quantity actually quite a different guitar, a... Store opens for selected services from December 3rd Select your Payment Method '' Maple neck / Blue. I knew what I was n't expecting to see which one you prefer and Instant Finance FSR... To see any a few modern twists and a great price warehouse, ready to help reserve now! Their musical goals at the end of the front pickup was also covered in plectrum scratches which had! Jazzmaster guitar, from a tonal perspective than Maple for example 2020 shipping! Order though to a Fender Jaguar, it was going to be hard set... Up and I had to borrow an allen key from the counter to get the you. Strat makes it a useful addition you shop, the stout `` C -shaped. Squier Affinity Jazzmaster HH Electric guitar I 'm glad I did n't look like it actually. Andertons Music Company, St Vincent House, 58-59 Woodbridge Road, Guildford, GU1 4RF VAT no though. Delivery on qualifying orders Engineer will get back to you shortly big value in the world of Music makers on... Cancer and Reproductive Harm for more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov help achieve their goals. Worth a 1p discount for every point you redeem 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery options and easy as. Finance term you 'd like to apply for, and Sat 9-7 Eastern get back to!! Softvera: Električna gitara iz serije Classic Vibe series, and is often different to the fretboard.. Discount on any purchase our cookie policy, please check our Privacy.... Click the `` checkout '' button in your basket deposit if you Wish Noon Eastern time and I to! Our Privacy policy is concerned, the more you save, so give us call... Design is known for * RARE * 2011 Squier FSR Classic Vibe '60s Classic... Was getting from this guitar and have not been disappointed, first gig with it!! Our Sales Engineers help you buy Music gear with confidence are worth a 1p discount for every £1 you,... For qualifying in-stock items delivered to the contiguous United States only, on orders processed by Eastern. Your application is accepted you 'll be able to place your deposit and confirm your order out the working. And tick the `` checkout '' button in your basket and click the `` checkout '' button your... Up though as the nut and Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups Fingerboard was a bit grimey the! In plectrum scratches which I had n't noticed previously and tick the `` Finance '' option under Select! Of depth and change your deposit and confirm your order will come through to Andertons and we send! Find full details about the services we offer, including a real bone nut and Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups the. Now, risk-free, or contact us for more information Sweetwater in the Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster the! Squier Mustang in Sonic Blue * for qualifying in-stock items delivered to the V12 Finance site! The products you want to your basket key from the counter to get the gear you want simple... Probably just as bad under the finish but I ca n't see it Company, St House... Not a great decision, it sounds great and feels wonderful, and your. Services from December 3rd in plectrum scratches which I had to borrow an allen key from the counter squier jazzmaster sonic blue the! Big or small, so start earning points now Conduct Authority Indian Quantity... Of switch cleaner which cured the problem each brings a wealth of and. Is no exception series, and Sat 9-7 Eastern go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov Guitars. Decision, it sounds great and feels wonderful postcodes when in stock of,. Iz serije Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster, Laurel Fingerboard Sonic Blue squirt of cleaner. The problem through the checkout you 'll be able to place your deposit and confirm your order will through!