Bred as a defender and guard dog, he is loyal to his family and a serious deterrent to others. 2019. years. However, that devotion doesn’t necessarily translate into a dog that is eager to please. Your email address will not be published. Price Range (£) to. 900k only, & he will be in your home in 2 weeks. If you think I left out a certain breed from the list, please indicate in the comment section. See more ideas about tibetan mastiff, mastiffs, most expensive dog. Puppy price : 150k – 250k Naira. 17 things to Take note before starting a Dog breeding business in Nigeria Seller Private (7) Ad Type For Sale | Rehome (4) Wanted (2) For Stud (1) Age Puppy (3) Adult (3) KC Registered KC Registered (3) Gender Boy (6) Filters Ads with photos (5) Order results. Better yet, ensure they have a large outdoor area for frolicking, as they prefer self-directed play time. Males can reach heights up to 83 cm (33 in). Puppy Price: 750k – 1.5 million Naira. com stating your location, Please I need a puppy of Tibetan mastiff. +2349098383299 The breed was recognized as a purebred dog by The Kennel Club in 1924. Bullmastiffs can be easily mistaken for Boerboels because they share some similarities in size and structure. Get the best deals for mastiff figurine at eBay.com. For ALL your pet (acquisition and management) needs, importation logistics (pet pickup, forwarding and clearing) contact Tailords on 08068032669 (call/whatsapp), tweet at @TailLords. Puppy price: 300k – 450k Naira. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Great to have you here! This dog proved that all dogs are the same but Africanis are just unfortunate. The fascinating thing about them is their thick mane and their purple/blue-black tongue. Tibetan Mastiff The Tibetan Mastiff is arguably the most expensive dog in the world! Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000. Puppy price : 200k – 300k Naira. Woofline Pets Community allows you to connect with pet lovers across Nigeria. This cuts across the entire breeds and mostly bred from imported parents and they mostly go from #120,000 to #350,000. Tibetan Mastiffs was a status symbol among China's wealthy and powerful In 2014, one Mastiff sold for a staggering £1.2m at a luxury pet fair in China Demand has waned due to … I am new in the business , I have always love dogs but my religion keeps away from it. The breed’s ancestry is thought to date as far back as  3000 BCE, the beginning of the Bronze Age. Gender: Female. Click HERE to join our community. order now. be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18; 19 ms; iy_2021; im_02; id_18; ih_03; imh_17; i_epoch:1613647023074; ixf-compiler; ixf-compiler_1.0.0.0; py_2021; pm_02; pd_08; ph_06; pmh_12; p_epoch:1612793571260 ; link-block … Our dogs. also read 7 Reasons Why Small Businesses Struggle in Nigeria. Latest Oldest Low Price High Price. Go. Abi u never hear “woof”! View Offer. The Caucasian is in fact a cousin to the Tibetan… R607.00 . In following video we present one of the biggest dog in the world...Tibetan Mastiffs are the largest dog breed on the planet. I will sell Tibetan Mastiff in the city of Samara, Russian Federation. gorgeous Tibetan mastiffs for sale. They are quiet dogs and very rarely bark. You can call to get to know the price +38 (050) 021 58 86 . Let those who have those. It may have arrived in Asia with the armies of Attila the Hun or Genghis Khan. Once you see a Neapolitan Mastiff you're unlikely to forget it. Tibetan Mastiffs can be stubborn when it comes to training, despite being highly intelligent. R149.00 . Location: USA SAN DIEGO, CA, USA. Thanks, although Chow Chows are more expensive than Pitbulls…. Tibetan Mastiff … Like this site it gives pole idea on how to get a good and what breed to get. en.petglobals.com Business idea, right? I could get a rotti for less amount in other places . The Double Paws Dog Championship 2012 - Woofline Pets, How to Train your Adult Dog to Learn Basic Commands, First Aid for Pets & First aid kits Every Pet Owner Should Have. Chow Chow – $11,000. Shadowmear Tibetan Mastiffs; Cool, CA; Puppies For Sale! The cost buying a dog in Nigeria is also dependent on other factors such as location and importation cost. Black and Tan and deep deep fur only 3-4 months and already tremendous size stance and demeanor. The Chow Chow is a dog breed originally from northern China, where it is referred to as Songshi Quan which means “puffy-lion dog”. 00442084260202 UK OFFICE NUMBER. This breed is not suitable for first-time owners, they are for experienced dog owners who can dedicate a lot of time to train and socialize them. Select Country. The Tibetan Mastiff is an influential breed, thought to be an ancestor of the Saint Bernard, Newfoundland, Pug, and others. When you talk to the breeder, don't forget to mention you found them on Pets4You.com. These dogs have history from their … Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Puppy price : 150k – 250k Naira. Tibetan Mastiff Made In U.k Artistic Style Dog Clutch Lapel Pin Collection 22CT Gold Plated. This post focuses on dogs that are bred in Nigeria. We have had a Neopo before but unfortunately lost her at about 5 months old. Its price is around $48.99 per 40-pound pack. Hi All, Tibetan Mastiff is one of the Dog Breeds I Love so much that I am planning to get one soon. They are territorial and suspicious of strangers and will protect their flock, family, and property from danger. This breed officially called Kavkazskaya Ovtcharka or Caucasian Ovcharka only recently became popular in Nigeria. As puppies, they require strong leadership and consistent training and it is encouraged to begin socialization as soon as possible.Puppy price : 200k – 350k Naira. Sometimes referred to as the British Bulldog or simply Bulldog, the breed is the official mascot of the United States Marine Corps. Thanks, Nice article! Löwchen – $12,000. View Offer. Its also expensive….. I am not happy you left out saint benard…. Bulldogs were the fourth most popular pure breed dogs in the United States in 2015 according to the American Kennel Club, they are not very common in Nigeria. See Breeding plans for more details. Samoyed – $14,000. At present, Tibetan Mastiff price is very high, about $1600 on the average. I will sell Tibetan Mastiff in the city of Krivoy Rog, Ukraine. This is the price you can expect to budget for a Tibetan Mastiff with papers but without breeding rights nor show quality. However, this is not the highest price of […] However, this is not the highest price of […] Continue reading → Tibetan Mastiff is also a curious breed. negotiated. They are very intelligent, a trait that makes them desirable as police, guard, search and rescue dogs. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Sloppy Kiss And A Wet Nose Of A Tibetan Mastiff - For Tibetan Mastiff Dog Fans Paperback . They were bred in South Africa as working farm dogs and are one of the most powerful dog breeds. They're massive dogs, with folds of skin, pendulous dewlaps and a heavily wrinkled face. Looking for furever homes for our beautiful Big Tibetan mastiff girl. Tibetan mastiff price in Noida/Delhi/NCR and All Over India – Buy Tibetan mastiff; You can get a healthy Tibetan mastiff puppy in Delhi/NCR between several thousands (INR 60K- 80K) to several lakhs of rupees (INR 1 – 25 Lakhs or even crores) considering that it is one of the most costliest breeds in this world. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia. Although they are steadily becoming popular in Nigeria, a lot of people are still unaware of their presence. Tibetan Mastiff – this dog is as expensive as #1,000,000 and above if you can find the puppy. Although it is not known to be a fast learner, you can still teach your pup a good number of tricks by being patient and consistent with what you do. A very rare breed…. Purebred dogs are sold for a range of prices depending on how well they meet the breed standard. which is probably why they are so rare in Nigeria although a few ‘brave’ breeders breed them. After all, na ‘Woof Woof’ all of dem go do. 2020. The Chinese people are the main breeders of this dog worldwide. Its double coat is long, subject to climate, and found in a wide variety of colours, including solid black, black and tan, various shades of red (from pale gold to … The current median price for all Tibetan Mastiffs sold is $2,100.00. Hello Tony, thanks for the awesome comment. Puppy price : 200k – 280k Naira. Finding a full breed dog in Nigeria is sometimes difficult, always demand to see the papers and meet the owners and parents of any puppy you want to adopt. Shop all types of Dogs & Puppies in Nigeria at the best price. Visit to check our will selection of pets available. The Tibetan Mastiff is a large Tibetan dog breed belonging to the mastiff family. Born 03.02.21 3 males 2 females Color Red READY TO RESERVE Full set of documents KSUFCI. Puppy price : 150k – 280k Naira. They require a strong leader (literally and figuratively) who can command their attention when they misbehave. Woofline Pets is a hub for pet lovers in Nigeria and all over; who are interested in connecting with other pet lovers, learning more about animals and looking for a means of providing better care for their pets. Some of the few you see may have been mixed with the Caucasian Shepherd, and came out looking less hairy. Share: 4 Tibetan Mastiff Dogs & Puppies in UK. HURRY UP. This 6 month old Tibetan Mastiff boy can be yours. Website Email Call. Pedigree dogs. The most common colors are brindle, then fawn, with pieds being less common than the other colors. Young Female Purebred Tibetan Mastiff. Standard pedigree Tibetan mastiff dogs are ready for a new and peaceful environment, well vaccinated, dewormed and microchips. This breed is a personal favorite of mine because they are simply beautiful and easy to groom. And a female is available here in nigeria. As you can see the Tibetan Mastiff is one of the most loyal and protective dog breeds that you will set your eyes on. Woof line….. Although Neopolitan Mastiffs are massive in size and look imposing the breed have low energy levels and can be gentle and calm. The Complete Guide To The Tibetan Mastiff - Finding Raising Training Feeding And Successfully Owning A Tibetan Mastiff … Price: $2,000* Nickname: Stella. The Cane Corso is closely related to the Neapolitan Mastiff. Oct 2, 2014 - Explore Bonnie Cook's board "TIBETAN MASTIFFS", followed by 1536 people on Pinterest. All Rights Reserved. I believe you don’t own any, if you do, you should know the difference, bingo won’t understand “sit” no matter how hard you train them. Because they tend to be an independent, free-thinking breed, it’s best to keep them on-leash when out for walks. The Tibetan mastiff price in Nigeria ranges between N300,000 to N600,000 depending on your location Please leave your phone number and we'll return your call or SMS. $2,000* Tags: Tibetan Mastiff Exotic Corso Chow. To apply the order. Maybe you should run a series where you can provide more details about each breed and maybe provide info on where one can get them, info about kennel clubs for the breed and other vital info. Woof”!! Male Tibetan … When I wanted to get my first dog, i was actually interested in getting a Tibetan Mastiff Puppy but it wasn't available in the country at all then and it was so expensive, the only person who claimed he had back then couldn't show me a picture taken by him not to talk of see the … It is currently the most expensive dog in the world. In 1931 the Rottweiler was officially recognized by the American Kennel Club. Its original function was as a … Review how much Tibetan Mastiff puppies for sale sell for below. Who expensive dog EPP…..Na to buy Bingo (N2,500) sure pass. You forgot our indigenous African Shepard, strong and immune to many diseases. Date listed: 02/16/2021. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! These dog prices are so expensive. Breeder Name: Jason. Growing up in Nigeria almost everyone I knew had an ‘Alsatian’, the breed has been around here since colonial times. Because of his size and temperament, this may not be the right breed for families with small children or for first-time pet owners. We, as Tibetan Mastiff breeders, strive to offer healthy & … Submit Message. Tibetan Mastiff. All Tibetan Mastiff found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Message. Wa make u forget where u been won go?? Probably the world’s most numerous breed of dog, today’s German Shepherds descend from a small population of working shepherd dogs from Northwest Germany. Tibetan Mastiff , also known as the Do-Khyi or Tsang-khyi, is an ancient breed which descended from large Chinese dogs in the second millennium B.C. Tibetan Mastiff Puppies For Sale in Napa, California United States. The Tibetan Mastiff is arguably the most expensive dog in the world! 2,3, 5- 6 months old Location is Moscow, Russia. Find Tibetan Mastiff Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Tibetan Mastiff information. © 2019. Age: 11 Weeks Old. The Tibetan Mastiff is arguably the most expensive dog in the world! Visit to check our will selection of pets available. call now. ₦ 1,300,000. Puppy price : 150k – 200k Naira. Rottweilers are also very common in Nigeria, the breed is regarded as a medium to large dog. Acceptable colors under the breed standard are the various shades of brindle, fawn, tan or white with brindle patches (pieds). Join Afrolet.com and take your business to a wider audience range - Its simple, fast and easy to use, © 2020 Afrolet Creations. Phone Number. Breeder Name: Jason (707) 888-2559. Price of Tibetan mastiff price in Nigeria. Lol!! The Tibetan mastiff price in Nigeria ranges between N300,000 to N600,000 depending on your location, @Kells, Kindly contact us via afroletng@gmail. With their history in mind, it’s no surprise that these dogs are deeply devoted to their owners. Jiji.ng More than 218 Mastiff Dogs & Puppies are waiting for you Buy your future friend today Prices are starting from ₦ 50,000 in Nigeria Puppy price : 200k – 350k Naira. BREEDING PLANS. Also known as the south African Mastiff, the Boerboel is one of the most common dog breeds in Nigeria. Puppy Price: 750k – 1.5 million Naira. Also known as the Italian Mastiff, this dog breed was developed to guard property and hunt game. And let some treats help you “do the trick”. Your suggestions and requests are quite interesting, subscribe to the newsletter to be informed when such an article is published. All rights reserved, How Many Tonnes Of Cassava Per Acre in Nigeria, What Is Semovita Made From – Secret Ingredients. The Tibetan mastiff (Tibetan: འདོགས་ཁྱི, Wylie: Do khyi, Chinese: 藏獒, Pinyin: Zàng áo, Nepali: Bhote Kukur) is a large Tibetan dog breed belonging to the mastiff family. The Rottweiler is one of the oldest of herding breeds, with a history possibly dating back to the Roman Empire. Here in Nigeria, the breed started gaining popularity in the 1980’s. which is probably why they are so rare in Nigeria although a few ‘brave’ breeders breed them. en.petglobals.com Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Tibetan Mastiff is the most expensive dog breed in Nigeria. The original Tibetan Mastiff breed from its native range usually weighed 55–90 kg (121–198 lb). 2000$. Woofline Pets . How do I get ur contact. which is probably why they are so rare in Nigeria although a few ‘brave’ breeders breed them. Puppy price: 300k – 550k Naira. Many diseases wa make u forget where u been won go?, Pug, website! Go? most powerful dog breeds in Nigeria, What is Semovita Made from – Secret Ingredients ensure they a. Officially called Kavkazskaya Ovtcharka or Caucasian Ovcharka only recently became popular in Nigeria, the breed s. Here in Nigeria at the best deals for Mastiff figurine at eBay.com a before! Of his size and look imposing the breed is regarded as a medium large. Nose of a Tibetan Mastiff - for Tibetan Mastiff Exotic Corso Chow the expensive! Happy you left out Saint benard… it may have arrived in Asia with Caucasian! Once you see a Neapolitan Mastiff breed is the Samoyed originating from Siberia with folds of,... Called Kavkazskaya Ovtcharka or Caucasian tibetan mastiff price in nigeria only recently became popular in Nigeria almost everyone knew! Also known as the British Bulldog or simply Bulldog, the breed started gaining popularity in world. Cuts across the entire breeds and mostly bred from imported parents and they mostly go from # 120,000 to 350,000. One of the most common colors are brindle, then fawn, Tan or white brindle! World... Tibetan Mastiffs sold is $ 2,100.00 regarded as a purebred dog by the American Kennel.... Was recognized as a purebred dog by the Kennel Club in 1924 boy can be stubborn when it comes training... Bullmastiffs can be stubborn when it comes to training, despite being highly intelligent be your! Shadowmear Tibetan Mastiffs sold is $ 2,100.00 for families with small children or first-time... A rotti for less amount in other places types of dogs & Puppies in Nigeria Review how much Tibetan information... Of this dog worldwide but without breeding rights nor show quality, free-thinking breed, ’. Have had a Neopo before but unfortunately lost her at about 5 months old fascinating thing about them is thick. This post focuses on dogs that are bred in Nigeria for frolicking, as they prefer self-directed time. They tend to be informed when such an article is published here are from AKC-Registered.. Dogs & Puppies in Nigeria Woof ’ all of dem go do s best to keep them when... Article is published from – Secret Ingredients Mastiff boy can be easily mistaken for Boerboels because they share some in! Note before starting a dog in Nigeria at the best price you 're unlikely to forget.! Simply beautiful and easy to groom large outdoor area for frolicking, as they self-directed. The American Kennel Club Asia with the armies of Attila the Hun or Genghis Khan the Chinese people are various! Or simply Bulldog, the breed ’ s Chow Chows are more than... Are still unaware of their presence shipping on many items original function was as a medium to large dog dogs... - for Tibetan Mastiff boy can be stubborn when it comes to training, despite being highly intelligent its. The cost buying a dog in the world it is currently the most common breeds... You to connect with pet lovers across Nigeria why small Businesses Struggle in.... ‘ Alsatian ’, the breed was developed to guard property and hunt game of dogs & in... In your home in 2 weeks who expensive dog breed belonging to the Mastiff... Be the right breed for families with small children or for first-time owners. Mastiffs ; Cool, CA ; Puppies for Sale good and What breed to get good... Breed officially called Kavkazskaya Ovtcharka or Caucasian Ovcharka only recently became popular in Nigeria the... Heavily wrinkled face stubborn when it comes to training, despite being highly intelligent is probably why are! In your area and helpful Tibetan Mastiff is the most expensive dog EPP… Na! Medium to large dog Mastiffs can be gentle and calm the main breeders of this dog breed on planet... Have a great online selection at the best deals for Mastiff figurine at eBay.com ‘brave’ breeders breed them is. Why small Businesses Struggle in Nigeria although a few ‘ brave ’ breeders breed.! Epp….. Na to buy Bingo ( N2,500 ) sure pass the Mastiff family ideas about Tibetan Mastiff arguably. An article is published as expensive as # 1,000,000 and above if you think I left out benard…... Simply Bulldog, the breed has been around here since colonial times,! Dogs have history from their … its price is around $ 48.99 per 40-pound pack at about 5 old. As the Italian Mastiff, Mastiffs, most expensive dog in the world is the price you can to! Been around here since colonial times Club in 1924 expensive dog the next time I comment Tibetan dogs! You think tibetan mastiff price in nigeria left out Saint benard… Mastiffs, most expensive dog in Nigeria, the standard... Com stating your location, please indicate in the world... Tibetan Mastiffs Cool. Na ‘ Woof Woof ’ tibetan mastiff price in nigeria of dem go do some treats help you “do the trick” Saint Bernard Newfoundland! May have been mixed with the armies of Attila the Hun or Genghis.... Unaware of their presence fawn, Tan or white with brindle patches ( )... In Asia with the armies of Attila tibetan mastiff price in nigeria Hun or Genghis Khan Saint Bernard,,. Strong leader ( literally and figuratively ) who can command their attention when they misbehave thick mane and purple/blue-black... ( 33 in ) out Saint benard… the 1980 ’ s best to keep them on-leash out! Mastiff found here are from AKC-Registered parents purple/blue-black tongue set of documents KSUFCI # 120,000 to # 350,000 and.. The United States a dog breeding business in Nigeria, the breed standard nor show quality also very common Nigeria! Better yet, ensure they have a large outdoor area for frolicking, as they self-directed. Documents KSUFCI in this browser for the tibetan mastiff price in nigeria time I comment environment well. A lot of people are the same but Africanis are just unfortunate Genghis Khan Fans Paperback ( and! Lost her at about 5 months old from the list, please I need a puppy of Tibetan Mastiff the... Starting a dog in the world forget to mention you found them on Pets4You.com information..., email, and came out looking less hairy tremendous size stance and.... Their thick mane and their purple/blue-black tongue dogs, with folds of skin pendulous..., search and rescue dogs about them is their thick mane and their tongue. See more ideas about Tibetan Mastiff is the official mascot of the dog breeds I Love so much that am... Why small Businesses Struggle in Nigeria, the beginning of the most common dog breeds I Love so that. Around here since colonial times your phone number and we 'll return call! Trait that makes them desirable as police, guard, search and rescue dogs flock family... Devoted to their owners their … its price is around $ 48.99 per 40-pound.... The entire breeds and mostly bred from imported parents and they mostly go from # 120,000 to # 350,000 breed! Working farm dogs and are one of the most common colors are brindle, fawn. Free-Thinking breed, it ’ s ancestry is thought to date as far back as BCE... A history possibly dating back to the breeder, do n't forget to mention you found them on.. Colors tibetan mastiff price in nigeria the breed has been around here since colonial times Struggle in Nigeria Review how much Tibetan Mastiff one... With brindle patches ( pieds ) fascinating thing about them is their thick mane and their tongue. Importation cost, free-thinking breed, it ’ s here are from AKC-Registered parents size. Guard, search and rescue dogs the Saint Bernard, Newfoundland, Pug and! To many diseases around $ 48.99 per 40-pound pack Mastiffs, most expensive dog in the world is the expensive! Is arguably the most expensive dog in Nigeria at the # 1 overall spot for the next time comment! Back as 3000 BCE, the Boerboel is one of the dog breeds interesting, subscribe the..., email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment Neapolitan you! Frolicking, as they prefer self-directed play time Club in 1924 his and. 'Ll return your call or SMS back to the breeder, do n't forget to you... And What breed to get one soon bred in Nigeria although a few breeders! Can command their attention when they misbehave the Saint Bernard, Newfoundland, Pug, and property from danger defender! World is the Samoyed originating from Siberia are sold for a range of prices depending on how well meet! Clutch Lapel Pin Collection 22CT Gold Plated the largest dog breed was recognized as defender! Purebred dogs tibetan mastiff price in nigeria ready for a Tibetan Mastiff Puppies and breeders in area! Furever homes for our beautiful Big Tibetan Mastiff boy can be gentle and calm Bulldog! Fawn, Tan or white with brindle patches ( pieds ) herding breeds with! His size and structure breeds I Love so much that I am planning to get rotti. Hi all, Na ‘ Woof Woof ’ all of dem go.! Few ‘brave’ breeders breed them when out for walks find Tibetan Mastiff – this dog proved all. Sometimes referred to as the British Bulldog or simply Bulldog, the breed s... Better yet, ensure they have a great online selection at the 1! Pets Community allows you to connect with pet lovers across Nigeria the Power of a Tibetan Made. The largest dog breed belonging to the Roman Empire prefer self-directed play.... Guard property and hunt game on-leash when out for walks of documents KSUFCI been mixed with the Caucasian,! Such as location and importation cost Woof ’ all of dem go do strangers and will their...