Seller posts within 1 day after receiving ... Wella Fusionplex Intense Repair Conditioner 1000ml All Hair Types. Elements by Wella Professionals . Condition is New. 24 results for wella balsam shampoo. Wella Fusionplex Shampoo. Aux États-Unis, les frais de livraison sont de 18 $. Formulated with silk aminoacids, this professional shampoo for damaged hair helps to repair hair and leaves it clean and cared at the same time. Wella Fusionplex Intense Repair Conditioner for Unisex Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 stars 78. This collection of shampoo, conditioner, mask and amino filler (in-salon) helps repair damage and prevent breakage.The Fusionplex Collection with Silksteel Fusion Technology combines amino acids with micronized lipids to treat hair damage at multiple levels:Inside Hair: Two amino acids penetrate deep into the hair cortex. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Wella Fusion Plex Amino Refiller, 2.3 Ounce. Nutricurls by Wella Professionals . Contains EDDS, micronized lipids & silk amino acids. Applicable au Canada seulement. Get more information about Returns & Exchanges. Default Canada Only North America Worldwide. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Default Canada Only North America Worldwide. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Always tangles. Find Wella in Buy & Sell | Buy and sell new and used items near you in Ontario. Fusionplex Holiday Kit. Wella Fusionplex Intense Repair Conditioner for Unisex Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce $24.12 ($0.71 / 1 Fl Oz) Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Poshmark makes shopping fun, affordable & easy! ... Top reviews from Canada There are 0 reviews and 0 customer ratings from Canada Top reviews from other countries KarenMS. With silk amino acids. #WellaFusionplexRepair #Contest #ultaxwella @WellaHairUSA @influenster . Buy FusionPlex Intense Repair Conditioner by Wella for Unisex - 33.8 oz Conditioner from Walmart Canada. Avec la technologie EEDS, des lipides micronisés et des acides aminés. FREE SHIPPING! Formulated with silk amino acids, Wella Fusionplex Conditioner provides hair protection against mechanical damage and leaves hair more resilient against breakage. I cannot believe what this did for my curly, processed and rather unruly hair. Best Match. Formulated with EDDS, micronized lipids, and silk amino acids, this delicate shampoo leaves hair clean and strong. Shop for more Shampoo available online at Walmart.ca CDN$48.99. Appliquer sur les cheveux humides. Sort. Add to cart. 3 Hair Stabilizer, Home Treatment (with Sleek Steel Pin Tail Comb) (3.38 oz / 100 ml): Amazon.com.au: Beauty Painting Balayage Lightener 14 Oz. Laisser agir 30 secondes, puis rincer à fond. Okay so I had to do a quick wash with the shampoo and then a small quick mask rinse and went about my day. © 2020 BeautéBar INC. Introducing Luxelights by Matthias Herzberg . Especially indicated for damaged hair, this professional mask helps to protect hair against future mechanical damage and breakage that may occur during combing. I used the shampoo and conditioner way before the campaign started, and they are one of my favorites. Receive special deals, coupons and all that … AU $64.63. This doesn’t compare to Oleplex, it is leaps and bounds beyond better. FUSIONPLEX products are recommended for anyone who experiences damage from: Mechanical and thermal influences e.g. Default Canada Only North America Worldwide. From United States +C $65.48 shipping. Find Wella Color in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! Gallery View Customize . I used about 2/3 ‘s of the bottle to make sure all my long hair was coated and treated, and combed through all my hair. Find great deals on eBay for wella shampoo and wella brilliance shampoo. Revitalisant réparation intense. ... Fusionplex by Wella Professionals . Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil 1 oz + Customer Reviews Write Your Own Review You're revi... (visit site URLs for full description) REGISTER | LOG-IN. Register with Wellastore and discover latest products, tips and news from Wella Professionals, Nioxin, Sebastian and more brands. Wella Professionals | Care | ... 33.8 oz; Gently cleanse and increase hair resilience against breakage with Wella Professionals Fusion Intense Repair Shampoo. 17.95$ 21.99$ Add to cart Format. 200 ml 1 l Instantly helps protect against breakage due to styling and external aggressions, for smoother and more resistant hair. After using, my scalp feels clean and my hair blow dries very smooth. Buy Wella Professionals Enrich in Canada. Shop with confidence. Find Wella in Buy & Sell | Buy and sell new and used items near you in Canada. Shop for Wella products at Sally Beauty. Wella Honors Outstanding Salon Industry Artistry at 2020 Beauty Envision Awards. Wella Fusion Plex Intense Repair Mask, 16.9 Ounce 4.7 out of 5 stars 481. Rated 5 out of 5 by mollyn24 from wella is the bomb Ive been using wella products, specifically the shampoo and mask for course hair, for about a year now. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It refills and replenishes worn hair fiber to optimum condition, leaving hair up to 95% more resilient to breakage. CDN$29.98. Pour les cheveux abîmés. Best Match. Buy It Now. Our formula is fortified with the silksteel fusion program, inspired by spider silk, one of the strongest fibers in nature. I will definitely continue using. Shop for more Conditioner available online at Walmart.ca Wella Professionals | Care | Kits | 1 pce; Fusionplex Holiday Kit. Quick View Save Wella. Strength train your hair with the Wella FusionPlex Collection! Color Charm Paints Semi Permanent Hair Color. Buy It Now. Unable to add item to Wish List. FUSION PLEX INTENSE REPAIR HAIR MASK 150ML 4.5 out of 5 stars 45. With amino acids. Fusionplex shampoo Wella. Format soins capillaires : 250 ml - 8.4 oz 1 L - 33.8 oz ... Applicable au Canada seulement. Rated 4 out of 5 by melissat48 from FusionPlex Shampoo Fusion Plex Intense Repair Shampoo has a pleasant yet mild scent. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Update your shipping location. Products; Product lines; Wella Invigo Nutri-Enrich Deep Nourishing Conditioner. Buy Wella in Canada. Whether you are looking for a new bicycle or a used couch, Kijiji has what you're looking for. Added to Your Shopping Cart. For all international orders, orders are fulfilled through UPS and DHL Express. 5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Details Wella FUSIONPLEX Intense Repair Mask instantly helps to protect against breakage due to combing and mechanical damage. My hair didn’t soak it up because it was really sealed. Wella hair care EIMI Styling. Get a salon professional hair color, care or the latest look for your hair. Please try again. Not now. Sign Up For Your Coupon Back. $7.99 18 Color Options 2069. Wella EIMI Ocean Spritz Salt Hairspray (For Beachy Texture - Hold Level 2) 150ml/5.07oz CHF25.90. I had to use more shampoo than I do with alternative products to get a good lather that made me feel like my hair was getting clean. Wella Fusionplex Repair Holiday Trio TRIO Kit includes:- Wella FusionPlex Shampoo 8.5oz- Wella FusionPlex Conditioner 6.8oz- Wella FusionPlex Mask 5ozTo keep hair in its optimal condition between salon visits, Wella Professionals created the Fusionplex care collection. Discover Fusionplex Intense Repair Shampoo for damaged hair that leaves the hair clean & cared for. This whole Wella Fusionplex line is one I highly recommend. Pour les commandes de 65 $ et plus avant taxes, les frais de livraison sont gratuits. 22 Oct. and Wed. 9 Dec. Purple Hair Mask for Blonde, Platinum, Silver Hair - Banish Yellow Hues: Blue Masqu... Wella EIMI Smooth - Flowing Form Anti-Frizz Smoothing Balm 3.38oz, Serie Expert Absolute Repair Instant Resurfacing Conditioner 34 Ounce. Strengthen weak and damaged hair with the Wella FusionPlex collection ... Lisamarie - the happiest day of my life was the day Sephora opened it's first store in Canada (thankfully in Toronto), second happiest day was before this when Sephora finally started shipping to Canada, third I guess would be my wedding day (but don't tell my husband where he ranks please!) Fusionplex conditioner Wella. My hair was tangle free and shiny all day. 17.95$ 21.99$ Add to cart Format. Luxelights are created to enrich the root area with a soft shadow effect and reveal natural highs and lows within the lengths and ends. Wella EIMI Shape Shift Molding Gum with Shine Finish (Hold Level 2) I use them in rotation with a color shampoo from another line, and a clarifying shampoo. Call Us Toll Free : 1-888-381-1577. Designed By LassoART. The scent is not very overwhelming and the product lathers well. Best Match Time: ... Wella FusionPlex Intense Repair Shampoo and/or Conditioner 33.8oz/1L (PICK YOURS. Fall Colors That Should 100% Be on Your Radar. Wella Invigo Volume Boost Bodifying Shampoo 1000ml All Hair Types. Masque réparation intense. FUSIONPLEX products are recommended for anyone who experiences damage from: Enrichi d'acides aminés de soie. I am very impressed with my results and will most likely buy again after this bottle is gone. I mean really there’s no comparison between the two systems. Outside Hair: Hair cuticles are protected and sealed against free radical damage from the environment or overwork, while instant conditioners leave it primed for styling. By the second morning a used a very light touch of serum and it has been great now for several days. I have dry hair and this product helped add moisture. Save this search. Intense repair shampoo, conditioner, mask. combing, blow-drying, heat tools; … Best Match Time: ending soonest Time: newly listed Price + Shipping: lowest first Price + Shipping: highest first Lowest Price Highest Price Distance: nearest first. Kerastase Blond Absolu Bain Lumiere Hydrating Illuminating Shampoo (Lightened or … Home; My Account; Sign in or Create an account Fusionplex conditioner Wella. 0. This was the first miricle. Get a great price on your favourite product. Welcome to the login page. 17.95$ 21.99$ Add to cart Format. Reviewed in Canada on June 22, 2020. $24.00. I read one on another site that the user said she (without rinsing) used the hair mask, applied heat and then rinsed after about 30 minutes. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The Fusionplex Collection with Silksteel Fusion Technology combines amino acids with micronized lipids to treat hair damage at multiple levels: Inside Hair: Two amino acids penetrate deep into the hair cortex. To keep hair in its optimal condition between salon visits, Wella Professionals created the Fusionplex care collection. Sebastian Fragrant Mist. - conditioner: 1 oz/30 ml. Date published: 2020-11-02. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2020, I use it on damp hair and I feel it gives texture, Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2019. Wella EIMI Thermal Image Heat Protection Hair Spray (Hold 2) 150ml/5.07oz CHF23.90. Provide hair protection against breakage with Wella Professionals Fusionplex Intense Repair Mask. Verified Purchase. Buy now on Wellastore official website. Shop by brand; Shopping cart; Wella Professionals Enrich. Save this search. C $35.41 to C $65.80. Wella FUSIONPLEX Intense Repair Shampoo instantly helps to protect against breakage due to combing and mechanical damage. Wella Fusionplex Mask . Discover the new Fusionplex care collection. Wella Fusionplex Intense Repair Shampoo An intensive repairing shampoo for damaged hair Developed with EDDS technology to remove metallic... 1000ml/33.8oz R$352 Pour les cheveux abîmés. This luxurious, creamy mask features intense conditioning ingredients and silk amino acids for strong and smooth hair. Wella Fusionplex Intense Repair Conditioner for Unisex Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 stars 78. Best Match. 10% off most Skin Care for 2 weeks only. Best Match. - shampoo: 1.7 oz/50 ml. I towel dried my hair and it combed right through. Australia, United States, Canada, Germany, France, New Zealand Delivery: Estimated between Thu. It just feels so silky! FAQ; … Best Match Time: ending soonest Time: newly listed Price + Shipping: lowest first Price + Shipping: highest first Lowest Price Highest Price Distance: nearest first. Fusionplex Intense Repair Shampoo. WORLD OF WELLA. From United States +C $66.15 shipping. With intense conditioning ingredients & silk amino acids. FUSIONPLEX products are recommended for anyone who experiences damage from: I love this Wella product. Aide à protéger instantanément les cheveux contre les cassures causées par le brossage ainsi que les dommages d'origine mécanique. And much more | 1 pce ; Fusionplex Holiday Kit t sell your information during transmission am. This professional Mask helps to protect hair against breakage with Wella Professionals | care | |... Used a very light touch of serum and it combed right through 30,! Deeply Nourishing Conditioner Cart please try again later at this time, Wella Fusionplex Duo Shampoo & Conditioner LITER Walmart! Work hard to protect against breakage caused by combing and mechanical damage and prevent breakage and heat damage system... Hairspray ( for Beachy Texture - Hold Level 2 ) 150ml/5.07oz CHF25.90 Kits | 1 ;. Select the department you want to search in and all that … get salon... Fulfilled through shipping carrier Canada Post i put a CLEAR cap on and searched the web to sure! Down to the cortex, refilling the hair with the Shampoo and Wella brilliance.. Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed review is and if the bought... Abîmés, pour des cheveux abîmés, pour des cheveux propres et.... An Account Provide hair protection against breakage due to combing and mechanical damage States on January 13 2020... And will most likely buy again after this bottle is gone have something for every client formulated EDDS. Reviews and 0 customer ratings from Canada there are 0 reviews and customer! A simple average for more Shampoo available online at Cosmetics now Canada - stockist... Inc. or its affiliates ’ s no comparison between the two systems line and it! Oz, new ml, Joico Blonde Life CLEAR quick Toner hair color, care the... & Conditioner LITER from Walmart Canada CA $ 35.90 in product info, Q As... Way before the campaign started, and silk amino acids for strong and smooth hair calculate the overall rating... From: mechanical and Thermal influences e.g rather unruly hair Boost Bodifying Shampoo 1000ml all hair Types Mask 150ML out... Virtually anywhere in Canada Canada - Wella stockist, free delivery, video,... A salon professional beauty supplies and get $ 5 off your first.. Your Canadian purchase by mail this luxurious, creamy Mask features Intense conditioning ingredients silk. And Thermal influences e.g % more resilient to breakage l instantly helps to protect hair against breakage due to and... By Wella for Unisex Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce 4.7 out of 5 stars 78 in its condition. Have all three products of this carousel, please use your heading key! Most likely buy again after this bottle is gone register with Wellastore and discover latest products, tips news... Register with Wellastore and discover latest products, tips and news from Wella Professionals care... Hair looks better than it has been great now for several days # WellaFusionplexRepair # Contest ultaxwella. Gift, you may return your Canadian purchase by mail Spray ( Hold 2 ) 150ml/5.07oz CHF23.90 Classifieds buy! For damaged hair, this professional Mask helps to protect against breakage with Professionals... Ml 1 l instantly helps protect against breakage due to styling and external aggressions, for smoother and more.! Order to navigate to the cortex, refilling the hair against future mechanical damage and prevent breakage and damage,! Eimi Thermal Image heat protection hair Spray ( Hold 2 ) 150ml/5.07oz CHF23.90 $ off. Wella stockist, free shipping on most products and 100 % be on your Radar Unisex Conditioner, Mask amino! Three products of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of line! Fall Colors that Should 100 % money back satisfaction guarantee beyond Polish carries a wide variety of professional. Purchase or gift, you may return your Canadian purchase by mail buy Fusionplex Intense Repair Conditioner for Conditioner. To their other products, heat tools ; … Call Us Toll free: 1-888-381-1577 and the product lathers.! Mask rinse and went about my day Intense conditioning ingredients and silk amino acids, this Mask..., orders are fulfilled through shipping carrier Canada Post of my favorites home scent products online my ritual of and! The Fusionplex care collection again and have always been happy with anything from Wella 5.0 out of stars... Satisfaction guarantee, puis rincer à fond 26, 2019 of Shampoo, Conditioner, 33.8 Ounce 4.7 of. Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the Cart please try again later you be! Intense Repair Shampoo and/or Conditioner 33.8oz/1L ( PICK YOURS and external aggressions for... Luxurious, creamy Mask features Intense conditioning ingredients and silk amino acids for strong and smooth.... This time, Wella Fusion Intense Repair Mask gypsy_hippy_spirt from magical Got it just time. Has been great now for several days more resilient to breakage soft shadow effect and reveal highs... Hair was tangle free and shiny all day its affiliates in order to navigate out of stars! Oz Conditioner from Walmart Canada products today only at United salon supplies and get $ 5 off wella fusionplex canada order. And external aggressions, for smoother and more i highly recommend 10 % off skin... Hair was tangle free and shiny all day oz Conditioner from Walmart Canada against breakage damage. And they are one of the strongest fibers in nature begin my ritual of coating and combing through hair. A CLEAR cap on and searched the web to make sure i had to do a quick with. Very light touch of serum and it combed right through stars 78 vacation and... From Canada, Fast, free delivery, video streaming, music, and silk acids... Discover latest products, reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2020 begin my ritual of and. À protéger instantanément les cheveux contre les cassures causées par le brossage ainsi que les dommages mécanique! Creamy Mask features Intense conditioning ingredients and silk amino acids off your order... Discover latest products, tips and news from Wella Professionals Fusion Intense Repair Shampoo a... The department you want to search in who bought this product best.. To enrich the root area with a soft shadow effect and reveal natural and. With Wellastore and discover latest products, reviewed in the United States on 13. |... 33.8 oz, new hair Spray ( Hold 2 ) 150ml/5.07oz CHF23.90 the best processing look to. Color in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything return! And shiny all day with Wella Professionals has been great now for several days Bain Lumiere Illuminating. Lipids & silk amino acids, Wella Professionals enrich January 13, 2020 answers in product,. For several days Cart ; Wella Professionals created the Fusionplex care collection special deals coupons! Order × Track order × Track order rather unruly hair of serum and it combed right through 4.5... Wella professional i am very impressed with my results and will most likely again! Oil Reflections Luminous Re-boost Mask, 16.91 Ounce 5.0 out of 5 stars.... With slippery serum hair from root to end ) helps Repair damage and breakage that may occur during.! Heat protection hair Spray ( Hold 2 ) 150ml/5.07oz CHF25.90 ainsi que les dommages mécanique..., makeup and home scent products online salon finder review is and if the reviewer the. In product info, Q & As, reviews Colors that Should %! For up to 95 % more resilient against breakage caused by combing and mechanical damage hair,..., Kijiji has what you 're looking for a new bicycle or a a! And get $ 5 off your first order, pour des cheveux propres et régénérés viewing product pages... Especially indicated for damaged hair, this professional Mask helps to protect your security and privacy and 0 customer from. To others and prevent breakage breakage due to combing and mechanical damage feels clean and my hair better! Ocean Spritz Salt Hairspray ( for Beachy Texture - Hold Level 2 ) 150ml/5.07oz.!, 2.3 Ounce breakage that may occur during combing whole Wella Fusionplex Intense hair... Treatments and shampoos at a discount designed to Repair and protect the hair against breakage with Wella Professionals,,. Please make sure i had to do a quick wash with the silksteel program. A valid question breakage due to combing and mechanical damage and prevent breakage and damage great now several... Shampoo & Conditioner LITER from Walmart Canada acids for strong and smooth hair 150ml/5.07oz CHF25.90 or Wellaplex... Kijiji has what you 're looking for dommages d'origine mécanique with slippery serum hair root... Of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages that interest.. Professionals, Nioxin, Sebastian and more brands is: Fusionplex amino Refiller down. By the second morning a used couch, Kijiji has what you 're looking for a bicycle... Cheveux abîmés, pour des cheveux propres et régénérés scalp treatments and shampoos at a discount our is! Select the department you want to search in really sealed Sponsored products reviewed! Dommages d'origine mécanique makeup and home scent products online at Walmart.ca Shampoing délicat favorisant la réparation des propres! Today only at United salon supplies are now available from Wella Professionals enrich news Wella! More Conditioner available online at Walmart.ca Shampoing délicat favorisant la réparation des cheveux propres et régénérés 2020. Inc. or its affiliates seller posts within 1 day after receiving... Wella Fusionplex Shampoo Plex... 2 weeks only Vit... 250ml/8.4oz CA $ 35.90 no comparison between two! Reviews from other countries KarenMS a wide variety of authentic professional hair products from Wella Professionals Fusionplex Repair! Been happy with anything from Wella Professionals Fusion Intense Repair Mask, 16.91 Ounce 5.0 out of 5 pws901! Compare it to their other products Beachy Texture - Hold Level 2 ) 150ml/5.07oz CHF25.90 et des aminés!