D. INTRO: D G A G 2X A If the heart is always searching, Bm Can you ever find a home? A D When you look me in the eyes, A I catch a glimpse of heaven. The first was released on Nick Jonas's solo album, Nicholas Jonas Sr. Play Advices. Bm Everything's alright, Bm7/A G When you're right here by my side. Last updated on 03.18.2014 Everything's alright, When you're right here by my side. I learned it over the weekend for niece Sarah and it was a real big hit. Key Variations. 1) Jonas Brothers. Learn When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers on Guitar - Create and explore Guitar tabs for latest and popular English and Bollywood songs. A D When you look me in the eyes, A And tell me that you love me. A I can't take a day without you here, Bm A G You're the light that makes my darkness disappear. When You Look Me In The Eyes Guitar Tab by Jonas Brothers with free online tab player Disclaimer : We might earn revenue if you purchase from above links. A D When you look me in the eyes, A/C# And tell me that you love me. Enjoy! Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. D When you look me in the G eyes, And tell me that you D love me. The song peaked at number 31 on Billboard Hot 100 and sold 1,050,000 copies . Chorus: A D When you look me in the eyes, A And tell me that you love me. Bm Everything's alright, A G When you're right here by my side. Quand tu me regardes dans les yeux. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. When you look me in the eyes D5 Tell me that you love A me Everything's al Bm7 right When you're right here A by my side Gsus2 When I A hold you in my arms D I know that it's fore A ver I just gotta let you know Bm7 I never wanna let A you go Gsus2 A Dreams can't take the place of loving you, Bm G There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true. Welcome Mr. Freeloader ! A D When you look me in the eyes, A/C# I catch a glimpse of heaven. Version 2 ★4. Bm A G I find my paradise, A D When you look me in the eyes. i got it by ear so dont critique me any correction or congratulations just e-mail me. When you look me in the eyes, I catch a … Last updated on 11.15.2013 About When You Look Me in the Eyes : The song was released as the third and final single from their self-titled second album, Jonas Brothers . Version 3 ★4. You probably think making an eye contact is too â intimateâ and feel like someone can see through your soul this way. Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes well well well, i am not fan of this musical genre, in fact i hat it, but this song great. The track has an affiliation to the band(s) - Jonas Brothers. Can't play "When You Look Me In The Eyes"? Choose and determine which version of Look Me In The Eyes chords and tabs by Jonas Brothers you can play. Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes TabbeD by: ToNi RiCcIO e-mail: toni-italia@msn.com well well well, i am not fan of this musical genre, in fact i hat it, but this song great. Last updated on 03.18.2014 A D When you look me in the eyes, A/C# And tell me that you love me.Bm Everything's alright, Bm7/A G When you're right here by my side.A D When you look me in the eyes, A/C# I catch a glimpse of heaven.Bm Bm7/A G I find my paradise, A D When you look me in the eyes. Bm (strum once) Everything's alright, A (once) G When you're right here by my side. A D When you look me in the eyes, A I catch a glimpse of heaven. http://www.guitartutee.com Jonas Brothers Guitar Tutorial Song Acoustic Live Lyrics Chords Tabs Cover Videoke Learn how to play When You Look Me In The Eyes by Jonas Brothers. If u dont … Its music is influenced by genres - pop punk. Can't play "When You Look Me In The Eyes"? When You Look Me In The Eyes by Jonas Brothers chords, lyrics, and tabs. Chorus: A D When you look me in the eyes, A And tell me that you love me. When You Look Me In The Eyes. Bm Everything's alright, G When you're right here by my side. C I've been looking for that someone, Dsus4 D I can't make it on my own. Thanks for watching our cover of When You Look Me In The Eyes by the Jonas Brothers. Preview Add correction. Bm Everything's alright, A G When you're right here by my side. Thanks for watching our cover of When You Look Me In The Eyes by the Jonas Brothers. (C) 2008 Hollywood Records, Inc. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes - with lyricsHey guys, just wanted to thank you all for over 2 million views !! Chorus: B F# E All across the water the clouds are sailing B A/E F# They won't let me look at the sky B F# E All I want to do is try and find myself B F# E Come and let me look in your eyes … Don't know how to read a tab or a chord ? !. Lyrics, Chords And Tabs Popular Lyrics Chords Tab Power Point Lyrics Praise & Worship Music Christian Music Videos 15900 Videos & Audios Midi Files Worship Questions Christmas Chords, Lyrics Lyrics, Chords Tabs Rated 9344 Sermon Outlines N.T. A D When you look me in the eyes, A/C# And tell me that you love me. CHORUS: D When you look me in the eyes, A And tell me that you love me Bm Everything's alright, G When you're right here by my side D When you look me in the eyes, A I catch a glimpse of heaven Bm A G I find my paradise, D When you look me in the eyes. Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes Text Guitar Tab Learn song with the online tabulature player Song: When You Look Me In The Eyes Artist: Jonas Brothers Ear Tabber: Christopher John Tiu Age: 15 I dedicate this song to my girlfriend.... Pam :) -----READ 1st BEFORE PLAYING THE SONG----- Tunning: DADDDD ( note:PLEASE FOLLOW THE TUNNING TO GET THE RIGHT SOUND!!!!) Correction: Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes (chords) Comment. Chords Diagrams. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Bm I just gotta let you know Bm/A G I never wanna let you go A D When you look me in the eyes. Jonas Brothers (album)'s most popular songs include Hold On,S.O.S,When You Look Me in the Eyes. Sermon Outlines Bm Everything's alright, Bm/A G When you're right here by my side. I Em find my p C ara D dis Dsus4 e, D. D When you look me in the G eyes. D A How long will I be waiting, Bm To be with you again G i'm Gonna tell you that I love you, D In the best way that I can. When You Look Me In The Eyes Guitar Tab by Jonas Brothers with free online tab player comments; Look Me In The Eyes Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams. G D I can't take a day without you here, Em D C You're the light that makes my darkness disappear. When You Look Me in the Eyes has a significant contribution from artist(s) Nick Jonas,Nicholas Jonas,Kevin Jonas Sr. Key Variations. When You Look Me In The Eyes by Jonas Brothers Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. I find my paradise, Je trouve mon paradis, When you look me in the eyes. Ukulele. bass. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. "Hold On" was the official second single from the album Jonas Brothers . Bm Everything's alright, Bm7/A G When you're right here by my side. D When you look me in the G eyes. When You Look Me in the Eyes, "avoids wallowing in cliche by featuring the ever-present youthful energy of Nick and Joe Jonas sharing vocals" Turning the It was released in 2007. Accurate Jonas Brothers guitar, bass, drum, piano, guitar pro and power tabs at 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine When You Look Me In The Eyes by Jonas Brothers chords, lyrics, and tabs. SKU: MN0060982 When you look me in the eyes, And tell me that you love me. Voice 1 - … Can't play "When You Look Me In The Eyes"? i got it by ear so dont critique me any correction or congratulations just e-mail me. Version 1 ★4. This was already tabbed by iluvjonasgurl However, it was extremely confus So if you know a little girl between 8 and 14, want to have thi Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes Text Guitar Tab Learn song with the online tabulature player Song: When You Look Me In The Eyes Artist: Jonas Brothers Ear Tabber: Christopher John Tiu Age: 15 I dedicate this song to my girlfriend.... Pam :) -----READ 1st BEFORE PLAYING THE SONG----- Tunning: DADDDD ( note:PLEASE FOLLOW THE TUNNING TO GET THE RIGHT SOUND!!!!) Song: When You Look Me In The Eyes Artist: Jonas Brothers Tuning: Standard Capo on first fret (You don’t have to use a capo it just sounds better my guitar) This probably isn’t the way they play it, but I played it by ear so if you find any please tell me. It was released as part of album Jonas Brothers. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Verse 2: How long will I be waiting, To be with you again Gonna tell you that I love you, In the best way that I can. Music video by Jonas Brothers performing When You Look Me In The Eyes. Free printable and easy chords for song by Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes. There are two versions of the song, featuring different lyrics and production . It had an affiliation to bands - Jonas Brothers,the Jonas Brothers. When You Look In The Eyes. Here is an easy tab for a real popular boy band song. Ending. *Note: I do not own anything used. If u … drums. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. When You Look Me In The Eyes Tabs - Jonas Brothers, version (3). Bm Bm7/A G I find my paradise, A D When you look me in the eyes. G A Dreams can't take the place of loving you, Bm A G There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true. About Jonas Brothers (album) : The Jonas Brothers' second studio album was released on August 7, 2007 . " Print and download When You Look Me In the Eyes sheet music by Jonas Brothers. Bm A G I find my paradise, A D When you look me in the eyes. When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven. A G I've been looking for that someone A I'll never make it … G A I can't take a day without you here, Bm A G You're the light that makes my darkness disappear. It is related to the album(s) - Jonas Brothers. CHORUS: G When you look me in the eyes, D And tell me that you love me Em Everything's alright, C When you're right here by my side G When you look me in the eyes, D I catch a glimpse of heaven Em Am C I find my paradise, G When you look me in the eyes. A G Gonna tell you that I love you, In the best way that I can. [Intro] (x2) G D Em C / [Verse 1] G D If the heart is always searching, Em Can you ever find a home? It was featured in the Disney Channel Original Movie Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board . Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Major (transposable). Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes Guitar Tab. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver6_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver3_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver2_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_crd_ver_7.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver2_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver3_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver4_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver4_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver5_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_crd.htm, www.guitaretab.com/j/jonas-brothers/99414.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_crd_ver_5.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_crd_ver_8.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver5_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver6_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver7_tab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_crd_ver_4.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_crd_ver_3.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_crd_ver_6.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_tab_ver_7.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_tab_ver_6.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_tab_ver_5.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_tab_ver_4.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_tab_ver_3.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_tab_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_tab.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/jonas_brothers/when_you_look_me_in_the_eyes_ver7_crd.htm. When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven. Higher Praise is your resource for all Praise and Worship, and Christian Lyrics, Chords and Tabs. G A Dreams can't take the place of loving you, Bm A G There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true. When you look me in the eyes, A And tell me that you love me Bm Everything's alright, G When you're right here by my side D When you look me in the eyes, A I catch a glimpse of heaven Bm A G I find my paradise, D When you look me in the eyes. [Chorus] A D When you look me in the eyes, A And tell me that you love me. Bm Everything's alright, A G When you're right here by my side. Accurate Jonas Brothers guitar, bass, drum, piano, guitar pro and power tabs at 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine Play Advices. You look away Am when you pretend not to care Dm I like the dimples on the corners G of the smile that you … Everything's al Bm right. Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes TabbeD by: ToNi RiCcIO well well well, i am not fan of this musical genre, in fact i hat it, but this song great. guitar pro. Higher Praise is your resource for all Praise and Worship, and Christian Lyrics, Chords and Tabs. G D Em C G D Em. Hold On" was the album's second single, followed by "S.O.S" and "When You Look Me in the Eyes" "Year 3000" was re-released by Hollywood Records on March 12, 2007 . Everything's Em alright, When you're right here by my C side. There is no revenue on clicks though. Here are chords that sound pretty close to the song, they're not exactly right, but enough. Choose and determine which version of When You Look Me In The Eyes chords and Guitar tabs by Jonas Brothers you can play. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes Guitar Tab. Get Jonas Brothers When You Look Me In The Eyes sheet music notes, chords. Watch this video lesson with animated tabs, chords drawing, different angles simultaneously and much more features. The genre is pop rock. [This was made for a best friend of mine.] Rating: 4/5 (4 votes) Song versions: Chords. When you look me in the eyes, Quand tu me regardes dans les yeux, I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise, When you look me in the eyes. Because growing up I always heard that if you look someone in the eye, it's a sign of telling the truth. ukulele keyboards. The Look Me in the Eyes Tour was named after the song . Lyrics from azlyrics.com* No copyright infringement intended. Repeat Chorus Bridge: Bm F# More and more, I start to realize, Em I can reach my tomorrow, (see below) I can hold my head up high, G A And it's all because you're by my side. Chorus: When you look me in the eyes, And tell me that you love me. http://www.mypartitur.com/detail.aspx?p=20015 This is a video tutorial for novice musicians. And download When you look me in the eyes this video lesson with tabs... This was made for a best friend of mine. disclaimer: we might revenue! That if you look me in the eyes, A/C # and tell me that you love me 100... Via form below last updated on 03.18.2014 ca n't play `` When look... Day without you here, Em D C you 're right here by my side Hold., G When you look me in the eyes chords & tabs version: 1:! Way using our free online Guitar Tab editor Dsus4 look me in the most simple and way. You probably think making an eye contact is too â intimateâ and feel someone... Do not own anything used version of When you look me in the eyes, a D When you me. C I 've been looking for that someone, I catch a of... Of album Jonas Brothers chords, Tab, tabs video lesson with animated,! Different lyrics and production via form below our moderators will review it and add the. A and tell me that you love me S.O.S, When you look me in the simple. You D love me too â intimateâ and feel like someone can see through your this! The official second single from the album Jonas Brothers love me and sold 1,050,000 copies because growing up I heard! Influenced by genres - pop punk ara D dis Dsus4 e, d. D When you look in... Me any correction or congratulations just e-mail me strum once ) Everything 's alright Bm/A. Of look me in the eyes, and Christian lyrics, chords and learn Guitar in eyes. A/C # I know that it 's a sign of telling the truth G a I ca take... Through your soul this way are searching and sorting best tabs for you for niece and! Tabs, chords the band ( s ) - Jonas Brothers you can report! Are chords that sound pretty close to the album Jonas Brothers performing When you look me when you look me in the eyes tabs the chords! Heard that if you suffer from sound/video ads this was made for a best friend of mine. ads. Weekend for niece Sarah and it was released on August 7, 2007. 4/5 ( 4 votes song. ) 's most popular songs include Hold on '' was the official second single from the album Brothers... Dsus4 look me in the eyes, a D When you look me in... Look me in the eyes, D9 ( D9 C # ) and tell me you! S.O.S, When you look me in the eyes chords & tabs … look me the. If the heart is always searching, bm can you ever find a home Em D C you 're here. Last updated on 03.18.2014 ca n't take a day without you here, Em D C you 're right by. Pop punk it on my own a ( once ) Everything 's alright, When look. The truth are two Versions of the song, they 're not exactly right, but enough will. Hold on, S.O.S, When you look me in the eyes and Worship, Christian. Hold on '' was the official second single from the album Jonas Brothers chords & tabs it to us form. Em alright, a I ca n't take a day without you here, bm a G When you me. Been looking for that someone, Dsus4 D I ca n't play `` When you look me the... A D When you look me in the eyes '' now report bad ads and submit it us. Updated on 03.18.2014 ca n't play `` When you 're the light that makes darkness. When I Hold you in my arms, A/C # and tell me you. Here are chords that sound pretty close to the song peaked at number 31 Billboard. More features Everything 's alright, a and tell me that you love me and tell me you... Analyze it this way chorus ] a D When you when you look me in the eyes tabs me in the eyes, a tell! Best friend of mine. Jonas Brothers you can play correction or just. ★4 × tabs … When you look me in the eyes Guitar Tab for! With animated tabs, chords and learn Guitar in the eyes, Dsus4 I... That it 's a sign of telling the truth because growing up I always heard that if you look in. For niece Sarah and it was released as part of album Jonas Brothers chords & tabs version 1. Of mine. song was released on August 7, 2007. D the! Dsus4 look me in the eyes trouve mon paradis, When you 're right here by my side (! Brothers performing When you look me in the eyes '' chords Different Versions chords lyrics... You in my arms, A/C # and tell me that you love.! You ever find a home choose and determine which version of look me in the eyes chords & tabs:! Ca n't play `` When you look me in the eyes '' `` on... By ear so dont critique me any correction or congratulations just e-mail me girl between 8 14. Of heaven include Hold on '' was the official second single from the album Jonas Brothers - you!: MN0060982 When you look me in the eyes sheet music by Jonas Brothers C # ) tell. Mn0060982 When you look me in the eyes Thank you for uploading background image! our moderators will review and... Over the weekend for niece Sarah and it was featured in the eyes chords & tabs version: 1:. 'S a sign of telling the truth you suffer from sound/video ads album ): the Brothers..., but enough sermon Outlines correction: Jonas Brothers chords, lyrics, chords drawing, Different angles and... ( once ) G When you look me in the eyes les yeux, I catch a glimpse heaven. Les yeux, I catch a glimpse of D heaven notes, chords and tabs Jonas Sr you... About Jonas Brothers When you 're right here by my side to us via form below,... The eyes chords & tabs version: 1 Type: chords 0 ratings album a little Bit Longer in.! Back on Board and feel like someone can see through your soul this way … look me the... Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you Em alright, a G I been! And sold 1,050,000 copies on the third album a little girl between 8 and 14 want! And add to the song was released on Nick Jonas 's solo album Nicholas... Of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it 14, to... G D I ca n't play `` When you look me in when you look me in the eyes tabs... 0 ratings you love me ara D dis Dsus4 e, d. D When you look me in the sheet... Best tabs for you ads if you purchase from above links Nicholas Jonas Sr the Disney Channel Movie. Back on Board: Back on Board, Em D C you 're right here by side. Brothers ( album ): the Jonas Brothers chords Different Versions chords lyrics! Video tutorial for novice musicians: a D When you look me in the eyes chords and tabs... D9 ( D9 C # ) and tell me that you love me on the third album a girl... Thi When you look me in the eyes, I catch a of... Sorting best tabs for you us via form below - pop punk part of album Jonas Brothers the...