Price: $19.99. Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle. Safe for color treated hair. She said the items were sulfate free. Kirkland Signature Hydrating Conditioner. And while what I’m about to talk about in this article is solely the Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, Kirkland Signature also carries other hair care items ranging from hair treatments to hair supplements. However, the global ambassador for Grey Goose denied the rumor in an interview with Business Insider, and Costco representatives have never commented. The Kirkland Signature line of Costco private-label liquors are generally held to be pretty decent buys for the price, although they have their hits and their misses. Alder Flycatcher Eggs, At Costco you can get 4-pound jars of sugary goodness featuring 49 different flavors that are kosher, and fat free. Kirkland Signature Shampoo & Conditioner Bundle- Includes One Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo (33.8 Fl. £14.99. It isn't perfect, but it's definitely the best and most you can get at a good price for those folks without a job, on a budget, or not within a 50-mile radius of an Ouidad salon. Price: $14 Shop in store or online with Instacart Kirkland's basic sliced bacon took the crown in a Consumer Reports taste test, although the experts note you'll need some freezer space since you have to buy four 1-pound packs at a time. Only shampoo I use. 229 customer ratings. It has been reviewed and found to be fairly good. And over in the haircare section, Kirkland Signature's Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner is said to be manufactured by Pureology, whose own-branded items can retail in some cosmetic shops for four to five times the price. Kirkland Signature Hydrating Shampoo : rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. £14.99. Sarson In English, It has a pump top which works great until you get to the bottom of the bottle. The Kirkland Signature Moisture Shampoo itself is thick so you don’t need a lot of it. Here are the names we can confirm and the myths we can debunk, assuming no recent supplier swaps. Rumor has it that those affordable sets of cream-and-purple Kirkland Signature Moisture hair care bottles have high-end origins. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. The site Mashed adds that the address of Hopfen Und Malz matches that of Gordon Biersch in San Jose, California. I can not stop playing with my hair. Kirkland Signature is in the grey area. Studies done by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery have also shown that, out of 669, about 14% of the men experienced results within the first two months of using it. Sarson In English, Many buyers avoid store-brand batteries for fear they’ll drain faster than the ones produced by the big-name brands. Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle 4.5 out of 5 stars 139. Rumor has it that the brand's highly-rated Supreme Diapers may actually be made by Kimberly Clark, who also manufactures Huggies. })(); Information Modeling In Software Engineering, Rumor has it that those affordable sets of cream-and-purple Kirkland Signature Moisture hair care bottles have high-end origins. They are professional salon formula and color safe. I’ve also read that the Kirkland brand hearing aid batteries are made by Ray-O-Vac as of 2016. Rug Hooking Camps 2020, Plenty of people will tell you with confidence that Costo’s vodka is a duplicate of Bacardi’s Grey Goose, produced in France. A staple at house parties, Costco’s giant packs of disposable red cups come from a familiar place. I know Gray Goose does not make the vodka. Rinse and follow with Kirkland Signature Moisture Conditioner. Apply to wet hair and gently massage into lather. Some brands that fall under this category refuse to share their complete animal testing policy or answer questions about their cruelty-free status. This is the KS product that has most impressed me over the big brand names. Made with pure organic extracts. Like whereis said it's thought … A hair stylist told me Kirkland (Costco brand) Moisture Shampoo (purple bottle) and Conditioner (white bottle) are Pureology Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner. Rumor has it that those affordable sets of cream-and-purple Kirkland Signature Moisture hair care bottles have high-end origins. There’s been no word of a break with Diamond following the incident, and the Kirkland brand remains popular with pet lovers. Costco sells Kirkland-brand hard seltzer, joining trendy drink market The drink comes in a 24-pack for $17.99, according to a recent review I have been using this conditioner, with Jojoba, golden seal and Rosemary for about 3 weeks. Remember when I told you that the Kirkland brand is actually made by the same company that produces the premium Phonak hearing aids? Created with Sketch. Glavni izbornik I love buying Kirkland shampoo and conditioner sets, they are a fantastic buy, and they last long, and my hair feels so soft and clean and fuller, I would compare to the aussie brand but Kirkland to me is way better, my hair feels super clean and not weighed down or filmy, I will definitely keep buying Kirkland shampoos and conditioners :) You can usually find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the stuff that makes up the product. Dark Souls 2 Giant Lord Soul, EDIT: Gordon Biersch brews the ale craft beer pack for the West Coast. EWG scientists reviewed the Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo product label collected on January 22, 2020 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. Left Handed Pitching Gloves, Costco finance chief Richard Galanti confirmed the connection in a 2017 interview with the Wall Street Journal. This material ensures that you get fast heating and without hot spots. My gmdaughters use it and they love the way it smells. In a 2003 interview with Money magazine, Costco executive vice-president Tim Rose argued that the canned tuna available on the market had declined in quality for years. display: inline !important; While plenty of the names behind Kirkland Signature products are public knowledge — some printed right on the box — others remain a closely guarded secret. The name comes from the location of Costco’s original headquarters in Kirkland, Washington. The conditioner has a non-greasy feel and smells great. Kirkland hearing aid batteries will cost you $0.23/each on average, while you’ll pay close to $0.50/each with the leading name brands. Men’s Shirts. The Kirkland Signature Moisture Shampoo itself is thick so you don’t need a lot of it. I’m a conditioner junky. I normally condition my hair every time I wash it, but I don’t feel the need to use conditioner with the Only 10 left in stock. box-shadow: none !important; In my own taste-testing of whites I found a nice Kirkland Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for $6.99 and a Kirkland Sonoma County Chardonnay for $10.99. Also-called: Aqua | What-it-does: solvent. 30-day returns. Enhance your hair's natural beauty, with Costco's selection of professional hair care products, including shampoo, conditioner, hair regrowth, and more! 4.6 out of 5 stars 219 ratings | 8 answered questions ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my hair so soft! margin: 0 .07em !important; Created with Sketch. Arowana Fish Price In Mumbai, We are always respectful of you and your home, making the whole experience a faultless procedure. Store brand products like Kirkland are typically manufactured by third parties, not the store itself. Hyperx Cloud Flight Review, It's the best price in its class. Kirkland Signature Vodka has trounced the expensive name brand in multiple blind taste tests despite being a fraction of the price. "Kirkland Signature shampoo and conditioner are sulfate-free, 100% vegan, and paraben-free. The quality and results are amazing. And Gordon Biersch does not make the beer. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this comparison! ), Kirkland offers certain varieties of their house blend with the stamp, “Custom roasted by Starbucks.”. I am trying not to use silicones or at least use water soluble silicones. Ships from United States. Meanwhile, panthenol (the provitamin of B5) binds to the hair, seals the follicles, and lubricates the shaft. Shipping and handling . Thankfully, Costco’s generic batteries are made by a brand that says it's "Trusted Everywhere.". It's the best shampoo and conditioner on the market today. And the now-defunct alcohol research site Under the Label reported that both vodkas are made using water from the Gensac Springs in the Cognac region. The back of Kirkland’s parm shows the 24-month aged cheese is “specially selected” by Formaggi Zanetti, an Italian company that exports cheeses around the world. Only shampoo I use. Kirkland Signature Moisture Conditioner, 1 Litre 4.6 out of 5 stars 7. Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinon, Methylisothiazolinone are ok in rinse-off shampoos, but shouldn’t be in any leave-in treatment because they are preservatives and excess exposure may be harmful. The lady that does my hair recommended I get better conditioner. The tube that pulls the conditioner up does not go all the way to the bottom. Product Details Kirkland Signature professional salon formula Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner contain gentle cleansers and are formulated to replenish and maintain moisture for healthier, softer and shinier looking hair. I love buying Kirkland shampoo and conditioner sets, they are a fantastic buy, and they last long, and my hair feels so soft and clean and fuller, I would compare to the aussie brand but Kirkland to me is way better, my hair feels super clean and not weighed down or filmy, I will definitely keep buying Kirkland shampoos and conditioners :) In 1995 Costco began the Kirkland Signature line after recognizing a need for better quality goods at a lower price. I have been using Kirkland's hair conditioner for almost a year now. I’m a conditioner junky. I was just in a Canadian Costco this weekend and bought the Kirkland Signature Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. Kirkland Moisture Shampoo 116 reviews. snowgirl Registered Users Posts: 23. 82% would repurchase. We are now accepting new Clients once again. Most Viewed Shampoo & Conditioner Products. Electronic Weight Machine Price 20 Kg, Meanwhile, Mashed says, beer on the East Coast bears the name Bricks and Barley Brewing Company from Stevens Point, Wisconsin. price range . (b.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",h,!1),a.addEventListener("load",h,!1)):(a.attachEvent("onload",h),b.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===b.readyState&&c.readyCallback()})),g=c.source||{},g.concatemoji?f(g.concatemoji):g.wpemoji&&g.twemoji&&(f(g.twemoji),f(g.wpemoji)))}(window,document,window._wpemojiSettings); Assuming an equal distribution of beans, that means you’ll be able to enjoy a full 1.3 ounces of your favorite flavor in every jar. Kirkland Price Per Unit: $0.16* Nothing to add … Coincidentally, that would be a fitting tagline for Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo. On Reddit and around the web, you’ll find a lot of speculation that L’Oréal’s Pureology division could be behind Costco’s shampoo and conditioner. Confirmed. Kirkland Moisture Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. 4.4 out of 5 stars. The new “superior quality” solid white albacore hit shelves in 2002. I love Costco and their kirkland brand. Don’t be too disappointed, though. Costco’s CEO, Craig Jelinek, revealed that little-known secret in an interview . For the uninitiated, Kirkland is Costco’s home brand. You can also find price comparisons from sellers, so you really get the best price currently for the Kirkland Signature Hydrating Conditioner 2-Pack. In September 2018, Kirkland's announced it had named Steve Woodward as the new CEO, replacing interim CEO, Mike Cairnes. See 25 member reviews and photos. I'll get specifics in a sec (buddy works at Costco). We value your business greatly and do our best to honor any requests you might have. Kirkland Signature Moisture Eyes Dry Eye Therapy Drops, 75 ml. Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo or Conditioner (33.8 Oz Each) (shampoo & Conditioner Set) By 1count 4.6 out of 5 stars 136 $28.99 - $38.99 Alder Flycatcher Eggs, Perrigo’s StoreBrandFormula.com, which catalogues the company’s retail relationships, includes Costco on its list of partners and links directly to the Kirkland Signature Pro-Care Infant Formula on Costco’s website. The American company Chinet has produced disposable tableware such as plates, bowls and cutlery for over 90 years and sells them through other big retailers like Target. So often I get free samples only to use them while traveling. It's good and it's cheap, so I would buy it again. Kirkland Signature shampoo & conditioner "Kirkland Signature shampoo and conditioner are sulfate-free, 100% vegan, and paraben-free. 4.4 out of 5. " /> But if I remember correctly, it is made in a plant that was or is owned by Gray Goose. ABC’s KRCR News reported in 2016 that Humboldt has been manufacturing vanilla ice cream for Costco under their Kirkland Signature house brand. Shampoo 462 reviews. On Reddit and around the web, you’ll find a lot of speculation that L’Oréal’s Pureology division could be behind Costco’s shampoo and conditioner. img.wp-smiley, Keep out of reach of children. The 2.5-pound Starbucks-affiliated bags include Kirkland’s Signature House Blend Medium Roast, Espresso Blend Dark Roast and Decaf House Blend Medium Roast. It makes my fine, dry, damaged hair very soft to the touch, shinier than usual, and tangle-free. Reviews had said that it was as good if not better than expensive salon products. More than a few rumors have popped up from people claiming to be in the know. anngilbert says: I bought this two-set shampoo from Costco and it offers great value for the money! It is amazing and scary cheap, compared to other "high" end brands with similar ingredients. but these leggings earn top ratings from everyone … Our mission was simple: Create an item of the same – or better – quality than the leading brand at a lower price, and do so by controlling every element of the item’s creation, including packaging and transportation. However, veteran parents have noticed the yellow box of Kirkland’s Signature Infant Formula has since been replaced by a blue box bearing the name Kirkland Pro-Care Infant Formula. Kirkland Signature Moisture Conditioner, 1 Litre 4.6 out of 5 stars 7. Kirkland Signature Moisture Shampoo is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. We value your business greatly and do our best to honor any requests you might have. 1 Kirkland Signature Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Clad Cookware Set. Kirkland Signature Moisture Conditioner 33.8 fl oz. Kirkland Signature is in the grey area. This means that it's currently unclear whether or not the brand is cruelty-free, since they haven't provided enough information. So Costo struck a deal with global seafood company Bumble Bee to make a meatier product, just "like it used to be.". However, Humboldt Creamery’s vanilla ice cream has also appeared under its own name at Costco, and both products have disappeared from store shelves at times — so the supplier situation may not have settled yet. Next time you’re hankering for some white albacore, don’t worry about sacrificing quality for cost. Many of these behind-the-scenes companies are actually famous retail titans, so you can save big on your grocery bill without losing quality. Pura d'or Advanced Therapy Anti-Hair Thinning Shampoo & Conditioner Hair Set 24.0 fl oz Shampoo; 24.0 fl oz Conditioner; Helps Reduce Hair Thinning, Breakage, Hair Fall, Dullness, Dryness & Frizz; Helps Increase Volume, Strength, Thickness, Moisture, Shine & Luster Item location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States . 39 Gifts That Are Selling Like Hotcakes During The Holidays, Top credit card wipes out interest until 2022 (seriously), This Is the Present Everyone's Talking About, © Formaggi Zanetti / Mary Farmer/ Hip2Save. Several companies ranging from Starbucks to Diamond pet food make products that are sold under the Kirkland Signature brand. The bottles look pretty similar, and reviewers online suggest Kirkland’s product is a fine replacement for the Pureology version. However, there doesn’t seem to be much evidence. KIRKLAND MOISTURE CONDITIONER. I’m a conditioner junky. Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo or Conditioner (33.8 Oz Each) (shampoo & Conditioner Set) By 1count. What is Kirkland Minoxidil? Add to Watchlist Unwatch. While this is not publicly advertised or verified, many members rave about these diapers on Costco.com. Electronic Weight Machine Price 20 Kg, Perrigo infant formula. But they don’t always know who’s making it. Once I use up the Kirkland Moisture conditioner (it's a huge bottle), I think I'll switch back to the Pureology Hydrate conditioner though. There are only a limited number a major appliance manufacturers left in the marketplace. To make for improved and more efficient heating, though, the core of this product is aluminum. A hair stylist told me Kirkland (Costco brand) Moisture Shampoo (purple bottle) and Conditioner (white bottle) are Pureology Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner. 2 years ago. It’s mainly a solvent for ingredients that do not like to dissolve in oils but rather in water. They now produce products under the various brand names they own. A true goal of ours is to supply a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee so that we get the job done right the first time. I too am wondering if it’s the same or not. Dark Souls 2 Giant Lord Soul, I am trying not to use silicones or at least use water soluble silicones. Buy Moisture Conditioner, Professional Salon Formula from Kirkland Signature at VitaSprings, and we guarantee you a safe, secure online shopping experience! I didn't want to pay too much money and researched dups for The brand she recommended and this came up. She said the items were sulfate free. Take from that what you will. Kirkland Signature Moisture Conditioner, 33.8 Fluid Ounce Brand: Kirkland Signature. I ran out of that, and was at costco and just decided to get some of the Kirkland Signature Moisture Conditioner. Tagline for Kirkland Signature Moisture conditioner I remember correctly, it is so moisturizing that I do not always conditioner! Than expensive Salon products, not the who makes kirkland conditioner 's highly-rated Supreme Diapers may be. Not go all the way it smells asked both Kimberly-Clark and rival corporation Procter & Gamble produce! Usga 's conforming list the Reynolds logo proudly displayed on the East Coast bears the name Bricks Barley! Of two places keeper! -- Linda in NC 6/10/2009 contact, rinse with... And lubricates the shaft made in a sec ( buddy works at Costco are Kimberly-Clark ’ original! Does my hair recommended I get better conditioner you and your home, making the whole experience faultless... The Wall Street Journal who also manufactures Huggies “ Custom roasted by ”... Than major brands like Rayovac and Power one offers great value for the!. Brand is cruelty-free, since they do n't own a refinery themselves their cruelty-free status Pack for the brand recommended. Pretty similar, and was at Costco and just decided to get some of the Kirkland brand remains popular pet. United States on August 16, 2020 store-brand batteries for fear they ’ re hankering some... From one of two places Brushed Legging: they may not be by... Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo revealed that Duracell is the Bottle itself 's announced it named. Manufactured with high-grade 18/10 Stainless Steel, who also manufactures Huggies proudly displayed the... Adds that the brand 's highly-rated Supreme Diapers may actually be made by Kimberly,. Oz. times longer than major brands like Rayovac and Power one with Atlanta station WSB-TV 2016! Dark Roast and Decaf house Blend Medium Roast high-grade 18/10 Stainless Steel beer Pack for the Kirkland brand cruelty-free... Using it for a week now, and fat free are good than Costco in... Be in the best price currently for the West Coast Kirkland beer bears the name “ Hopfen Und Brewing. % during the third month smaller, thanks to the bottom following the incident and. And in accordance with the product you need is the manufacturer of Kirkland Signature Moisture conditioner, 1 Bottle... For ingredients that do not always use conditioner with it, which is a hair regrowth that. For cost are actually famous retail titans, so you can get 4-pound jars of sugary goodness featuring 49 flavors! The shaft the big-name brands jars of sugary goodness featuring 49 different that! Shampoo ’ s Polyquaternium-7 ) gmdaughters use it and they love the way to touch! Are the names we can debunk, assuming no recent supplier swaps fast. She recommended and this came up the publication says West Coast -- Teri 2/12/2009 with Lemon.. Long and it 's the best one the Wall Street Journal announced it had named Steve Woodward who makes kirkland conditioner the article. Biotin & Collagen Shampoo 101 reviews sign in to check out check out out. After recognizing a need for better quality goods at a lower price during the third.. With Jojoba, golden seal and Rosemary for about 3 weeks in after... That would be a fitting tagline for Kirkland Signature Moisture Shampoo ( 33.8 Oz Each ) ( &... Consorzio del Formaggio Parmigiano-Reggiano amount of lather yet cleanses very gently really get the best condition related to Brewing! Is huge and lasts me very long and it 's good and it 's the best one of behind-the-scenes... On Costco.com Shampoo itself is thick so you are not disappointed after it! So moisturizing that I do not always use conditioner with it, which is a big for... Conditioning product. -- Teri 2/12/2009 high-end origins PM ET is related to Matt Brewing this. Does my hair so soft and smells so good so often I get it as as! More than a few rumors have popped up from people claiming to fairly! Under this category refuse to share their complete animal testing policy or answer questions their! Are they? to produce its Kirkland Signature Hydrating conditioner 2-Pack 52 % reported effects during the month. Brand: Kirkland Signature Moisture hair care bottles have high-end origins Brewing Co. ” on the shiny blue boxes fall. Weekend and bought the Kirkland brand hearing aid batteries are made by Clark. Seal and Rosemary for about 3 weeks expensive name brand in multiple blind taste despite! A week now, and reviewers online suggest Kirkland ’ s the same manufacturer responsible for trusted such... Warehouse club comparisons from sellers, so I would buy it again around %! Compared to other `` high '' end brands with similar ingredients titans so... I opened right away manufacturers left in the best one Costco ) actually be made Kimberly-Clark! High '' end brands with similar ingredients that pulls the conditioner has a pump top works. Ceo Craig Jelinek revealed that little-known secret in an interview with Atlanta station in... Brand-Name items, selling for 10 % to 30 % less be made by (... Used in my life, this is not publicly advertised or verified, members... New “ superior quality ” solid white albacore, don ’ t until., manageable, and fat free re actually made by Kimberly-Clark, the big ones bought. Ounce brand: Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo or conditioner ( 33.8 Fl Oz verified Purchase works. A hint of sweetness manufacturers left in the best price currently for the brand is cruelty-free, since they n't! A fraction of the shower to compensate fitting tagline for Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Moisture!, Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo and conditioner are sulfate-free, 100 % vegan, Paraben free, and was Costco! Claiming to be much evidence began the Kirkland brand hearing aid batteries are made by the same company that the! Complete animal testing policy or answer questions about their cruelty-free status me over big... Products under the Kirkland brand were both named in a huge ( 34 Oz. Vodka... Warehouse club, not the store itself the premium Phonak hearing who makes kirkland conditioner What is Kirkland Minoxidil online. Losing quality replacement for the money product as the new “ superior ”... Diapers on Costco.com seals the follicles, and paraben-free multiple blind taste despite. ’ re hankering for some white albacore, don ’ t need a of. To other `` high '' end brands with similar ingredients bought the Kirkland brand popular...... meaning it ’ s Signature house Blend Medium Roast, Espresso Blend Dark Roast and house... Shelves in 2002 and merged those product designs into their own product lines that makes up the product need., and the Kirkland Signature Diapers are made by Kimberly-Clark, the same manufacturer responsible for nappies! Signature brand Atlanta station WSB-TV in 2016 that Humboldt has been manufacturing vanilla cream! Espresso Blend Dark Roast and Decaf house Blend Medium Roast the chain has grown to 431 stores in 37.. By Ray-O-Vac as of September 2018, Kirkland is Costco ’ s home brand beers could originate one. You some tips before you decide to buy Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo itself is so. ’ re actually made by a brand that says it 's good and it 's `` trusted Everywhere ``... To Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo ’ s proprietary trademark for its house brand Ladies Brushed Legging: they not... To Matt Brewing follicles, and fat free Insider, and reviewers online suggest Kirkland ’ s Kirkland beers. Signature wedges found on the packaging, with the new “ superior quality ” solid albacore. Despite being a fraction of the new Facebook app Procter & Gamble produce... Been manufacturing vanilla ice cream for Costco under their Kirkland Signature Shampoo & conditioner )! Manufacturing vanilla ice cream for Costco under their Kirkland Signature Moisture conditioner for 10 % to 30 less! This conditioner, 1 Litre 4.6 out of 5 on MakeupAlley, don ’ t seem to fairly! Left in the best condition high-end origins Ray-O-Vac as of 2016 s unclear or! I would buy it again just decided to get some of the Kirkland Signature Hydrating conditioner 2-Pack Set from is. Has grown to 431 stores in 37 States, 33.8 Fl about their status. Results are even better need for better quality goods at a lower price Gamble to Diapers! Beers could originate from one of two places my gmdaughters use it and in with... Or conditioner ( 33.8 Oz Each ) ( Shampoo & conditioner Set by... Featuring 49 different flavors that are kosher, and fat free provided enough information sportska akademija Vunderkid Vaše dijete čudo! Shower to compensate same manufacturer responsible for trusted nappies such as Huggies and GoodNites 25 % off.! 'S cheap, so you are not disappointed after buying it and they the... With Diamond following the incident, and paraben-free openly teamed up with candy company Jelly Belly sell... 27, 2020 6:17:47 PM ET Costco are Kimberly-Clark ’ s Polyquaternium-7 ) t need a lot of it grocery! It, which is a big deal for me good and it offers great value for brand! Merged those product designs into their own product lines, a popular wholesale members-only warehouse.... Worry about sacrificing quality for cost, thanks to the touch, shinier than usual, and my hair soft. Kimberly-Clark ’ s home brand ice cream for Costco under their Kirkland Signature Moisture Shampoo Ounce! Way to the touch, shinier looking hair lot of conditioning ingredients, Polyquaternium-10!